It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The SJWFRONT has declared open war in their New Inquisition.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Nazis and Commies both should be punched repeatedly.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: AboveBoard

Violence and threats for political coercion.

Not violence OR threats OR politics OR saying things other people disagree with. Got it.

Are you sure you got it??? Because that definition describes all these protesters and rioters to a tee.

No, it does NOT describe the hundreds of thousands of peaceful protestors. It describes a handful of primitive weapon wielding misfits in Berkeley.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: everyone

So you wanna say that guy isn't a stone-cold Neo-Nazi who deserved a punch?

Yeah. Don't bother to wonder what I'm thinking if you can't grasp the context. Just ask?

"Progressives" are punching anyone on the streets that one of theirs points to and calls a nazi. Hell at berkely they even managed to beat up a syrian muslim because one of them said "you look like a nazi" , Getting the picture now? Beating p people jsust because YOU call them a nazi most certaintly does not make you a hero it makes you a zero, not to mention a straight up dumb azz bully.

Here attempt to educate yourself:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: DreamerOracle
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I wonder
13-16 years from now, other than my struggle to survive... what will warm my heart the most
this post and the people with a similar ethos... Don't get me wrong I wish you no ill but...

Knowing that you probably died eating some of the words in your thread...

Warms the heart... Just so you know.

I'd like to thank you for making my future survival efforts more rewarding... Sadistic? Sad? nope just plain old foresight.

P.s I flagged your post as a token gesture
of gratitude.

Well... i have to say.. you certainly would be scrapped of my list of potential babysitters followed by being put on my list of people with a restraining order around the entire area that i live in.

You
Creep
The
Hell
Out
Of
Anyone

Yeah that was really weird... I'm surprised that post stayed up.

1 person even starred it yuck. Probably the progressive that posted just above him who's name starts with a K.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I am appalled and officially done with this violence inciting thread that seeks to demonize "all those protestors" and the political left in general, and turn them into the "nu-nazis" worthy of being treated like terrorists, because what? It makes you feel righteous or something??

Dehumanization makes hating us easier? I don't know, you guys tell me. I keep going over and over back to the point that there are VERY FEW people on the left who are into violence, and we really aren't after your free speech, which is the new thing now that your 2nd Amendment rights are, in your eyes, unthreatened? Over and over I've whittled down the narrative from "the left" to "those few guys at berkley who went nuts" and then the next post it's back to "the left!" again.

We are neighbors and co-workers and people you meet out walking their dogs or going to the park with their kids, sitting next to you in the school auditorium where the kids are doing their choir presentation... Get a grip.

Your rhetoric is freaking dangerous. It's ranting and fantasizing like this, distorting facts to fit your narrative of The Evil Left, that gets turned into propaganda.

To what end?

Turning innocent people, through gross generalization and demonization, into the 4th Reich and ISIS rolled into one is not ok. Just for the record.

What are you hoping to accomplish?

Whatever. Enjoy. I'm done.
edit on 16-2-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

That is actually a good post if you are able to look at it for what it really is.

This thread is a call to arms (in the form of pens) and that post is merely a polite acceptance of that challenge. No arguing or trying to prove the OP right or wrong. Just letting him know that things like this thread give that person the incentive to keep fighting against him and people like him.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

The left has been the ones dehumanizing others by constantly calling them racist, sexists, bigots, haters,nazi's 24/7.
The left has been dehumanizing others by physically and verbally assaulting them them up for not voting their way.

And they still are now you may claim to not be one of them, some here do. Some i believe some i am sure they would take part in it given half a chance if they handnt already going just by the things they say but another fact is simply also true. I see none of you publicly demonstrating against it. I see none of you coming forward and point the finger to the media for not criticizing it but actually supporting and always excusing or minimizing it and when it comes to these boards i dont mean the occasional "i dont condone it".

ya'll want to feel human? Then start acting like one.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoThu, 16 Feb 2017 12:06:24 -06001720172America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

So the occasional "i dont condone it" doesn't do it for you, huh?

Both sides do the same thing. This thread is an example of that and I don't see too many posting "i dont condone it" here either.

Just pointing out the color of both pot and kettle.

edit on 16-2-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
I am appalled and officially done with this violence inciting thread that seeks to demonize "all those protestors" and the political left in general, and turn them into the "nu-nazis" worthy of being treated like terrorists, because what? It makes you feel righteous or something??

Their war can only move forward for so long without an actual oppressive enemy, and as such they've been working tirelessly to achieve their goal of creating one. One must admire their ambition. That it's taken this long and they still haven't met any counter-oppressive movement proves their enemy model is a delusional farce.

Keep holding strong America.

Their entire ideology will come crashing down forever if everyone just holds strong the lines, with pens instead of swords, and allows time for them to defeat themselves.

Dehumanization makes hating us easier? I don't know, you guys tell me.

Ask your liberal horde the same question. The SJW Supremacist cause there has been the demonization of whites / non-liberals for years now.

I'm trying to prevent the inevitable rise of white supremacy if they aren't stopped.

We are neighbors and co-workers and people you meet out walking their dogs or going to the park with their kids, sitting next to you in the school auditorium where the kids are doing their choir presentation... Get a grip.

And your horde has declared was on us, not the other way around. Labelling your fellow commoners as the "oppressors" / "literally Hitler" has inherently lead to open hate crime atrocities on the streets, and in those topics covering such happenings the liberal hordes arrive to derail the topics if not defend the perpetrators and their mindsets outright.

This cultural war, this Social Group Warfare (SGW) agenda isn't a war that can be won by anyone.

And it's on you guys to shut it off because the fountainheads of your side is its source.
edit on 16-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Trump’s supporters believe a false narrative of white victimhood

Give up the act. As if everyone doesn't know this has been the game:

I suggest you cut the crap, and start critiquing the extremists on your side for playing these Critical Race Theory games of deliberate systematic anti-white bigot mongering agenda crap.

This insane hyper-bigoted logic has mass murders, riots, abductions, torture, etc happening at a steady constant pace for how long now? And this all started when? OH, after black president, womens & gays & minorities & trans all had equal rights, better career availability outlooks, and even greater anti-discrimination protections than straight cis white males. You guys got everything you wanted, and then declared open war on everybody that doesn't think like you.

Keep doubling and tripling and quadrupling down on this BS, and the best case scenario your new Identity Politick liberal maniacism crushes the Democrat party into pariah obscurity for many elections to come... and if in response to that you keep on with your tribalist civil war agenda you're guaranteed to eventually see a true truly oppressive mass white supremacist movement. This is human nature stuff: when a tribe out in the open declares war on another and continuously offends and assaults and murders them eventually the other tribe will merge as one and crush their opponent. And dont even dare act like white's as a mass group have had some agenda to abuse and oppress and destabilize every one else in our society. That's the MYTH.

a reply to: Kettu

That's not even what I said. Pathetic!

And I didn't make the meme. But that IS what the liberal game has been. I believe its deliberate. Unless the entire liberal leadership etc somehow are too retarded to not understand that eventually they will cause a true 'whitelash'? Note this wouldn't be because whites are inherently racist (but somehow nobody but whites are). FACT: tribalism is HARDWIRED into the DNA of every normal human being. Some dwell in it more than others. REALITY: Racism is tribalism. As well as all the other liberal'isms' gender this, sexuality that, Identity Politicks. All pure tribalism. An ever increasingly violent and oppressive party base.

We've seen all this before: Nazi Germany.

But you go ahead and pat yourself on the back for dishonestly insinuating that I just begged for your game. That was what normal people would call constructive criticism (of the fair warning variety).

But hey, if you want to see your party be crushed for possibly ever, keep on at it. I want to see the Two party system die a miserable death, but I want to see a back and forth hyper-supremacist civil war far less.

I know one thing, if the DNC was truly all about economic policies that hurt our poorest people then they'd be all in against the inflation model (how the poorest people, in particular that dont own homes, have nil ability to hedge against the dollar devaluation wealth plundering effect of Inflation. They'd be against the policy. They'd be against se rap Bling Bling rampant consumer culture that exceedingly promotes buying crap that intensifies this effect. They'd be all about educating people to strive to hedge against it, be wise with their budgeting, etc. Instead, the same companies that own all that "pro-minority" liberal media also own all the other TV channels including MTV & BET whom are the ultimate ringleaders in promoting hyper indulgency in general, with sex & bling bling in particular.

The parts about gerrymandering, I'm no fan of that at all. Apparently you missed my piece the other day where I chastised these kinds of Electioneering practices.

Yet I still view that as an electioneering practice. Not a social engineering scheme.

Setting your party up to win based on demographics is a fry cry from promoting hyper-tribalism (which inevitably leads to hyper-bigotry).

Yet I wouldnt ever say the Republican's dont use Identity Politics. In fact in 2007 I did just that. I even said there was a sort of implicit race thing. But again that's a far cry from overt increasingly bare knuckle socially engineered hyper-tribalist obsessionism: race, and all this crazy 71 genders stuff, sexism, sexuality, multiculturalism, globalism and so on (ala Critical Race Theory + Progressive Stack) all merged as one SOLID political super-identity. You ever wonder why it is so common for liberals now to rattle off "racist sexist homophobe islamophobe xenophobe bigot" in response to anything and everything they find offensive?

I had actually started writing this bottom part in a different approach (and ran out of space), and ended up basically writing something I've been needing to OP for a while, and I will dress it up better and do that sometime soon. I hope to see you there, but you've replied to maybe two of my threads total so I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Just to let you know, intellectual honesty is in no way connected to the PC-crowd you folks like to unlike so much. It's between us ATSliens, I wont tell anyone. Promise!

Also, to further promote education with regards to language: punching a Nazi (as in "punching a Nazi") is what it actually is. Not punching muslims who happen to look like young Adolf, nor does it mean punching weird old ladies and kids on parade. I used my best words again, really. Must be a tough call. Read the article first, doing that may explain things. Language works! Sometimes.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
How I came up with this "SJWFRONT" term:

Liberals Want You to Die if You Disagree with Them

a reply to: Shamrock6

I thought of it at some point after posting these "SJW or STORMFRONT" videos. They're of this sort of madlib game, reddit users came up with, where they go pull bigot quotes from either kind of site, remove the pronouns, and then the game is you try to guess whether it was Nu-Nazi or a Neo-Nazi that said it.

Etc:

a reply to: Wolfenz

Very good, but you forgot one:

Another shift I'm still trying to wrap my head around (well, especially in regards to 'old liberals'), just 10 years ago I recall having the impression that anti-corporatism was a typical liberal core... Now apparently they're in love with multinational corporatism. I guess all their party planners had to do was insist that they're "Globalist" now, in place of any "Nationalism". Then have the majority of multinational megaconglomerate corporate MSM sing DNC praises, and then managed to get all of the 'marks' to associate mulitnational corporatism with globalization with the global village with globalism.

Next mix in next-gen mass social group convergence obsessionism (aka Identity Politics aka Nazi grade societal knee jerk mind control), throw in ubiquitous social engineering w/ instant access smart phones, and viola, an entire generation completely mindlessly obedient to the multinational corporatist (big big business) overlords, to keep the mind control running hot even when the (big government) Party is kicked out of the White House.

Brilliant!

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

a reply to: Hazardous1408

Do you not realize that the SJWFRONT is hardcore Tribalist Supremacy?

(note: races, religions, party's, etc, it doesn't matter, they're all tribalist BS and they all can generate the same results as "racism")

What is a "Nazi"?

How are they (Neo-Nazi's) any different than se Black Panthers, BLM, SJW's, the Muslim Brotherhood, etc?

I would define Neo-Nazi's as simply oppressive authoritarian hyper-tribalists.

And that's exactly what the SJWFRONT is.

Now if the conservatives were all in on making the Neo-Nazi cause a total national movement complete with mass scale ubiquitous social engineering (like the liberal hordes are widely embracing and running amok with the PC SJWFRONT), I'd be bare knuckle against the conservatives, too.

Communism / Fascism / Nazism = different brands of more or less the same old oppressive authoritarian / totalitarian statist regimes.

All are scum. All for tribalist, statist, pro-censorship, pro-brutality, bigots, etc. Like SJW's.

Why should Neo-Nazi's deserve being punched, but not BLM / SJW's (etc oppressive authoritarian hyper-tribalists)?

Hazardous wouldn't answer the questions. Now will you?????

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Hazardous wouldn't answer the questions. Now will you?????

I'll give it a shot.

Do you not realize that the SJWFRONT is hardcore Tribalist Supremacy?

I don't even think it exists so, no.

What is a "Nazi"?

Someone who upholds Nazism.

How are they (Neo-Nazi's) any different than se Black Panthers, BLM, SJW's, the Muslim Brotherhood, etc?

Neo-Nazi's uphold Nazism, the others don't.

I would define Neo-Nazi's as simply oppressive authoritarian hyper-tribalists.

And that's exactly what the SJWFRONT is.

That isn't a question but it is a logical fallacy.

Communism / Fascism / Nazism = different brands of more or less the same old oppressive authoritarian / totalitarian statist regimes.

All are scum. All for tribalist, statist, pro-censorship, pro-brutality, bigots, etc. Like SJW's.

Same as above.

Why should Neo-Nazi's deserve being punched, but not BLM / SJW's (etc oppressive authoritarian hyper-tribalists)?

Who said they don't all deserve to be punched?

edit on 16-2-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
If it wasn't for SJW's of the past like the founders of the constitution, the slave abolitionists, the SJW's for the 8 hour work week, the SJW's for non child forced labor all you people here would still be serfs or somebody's slave.

This latest incarnation is working against the people, big difference.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

"People" is pretty vague.

I'd say they are working against certain groups of people but so did every other incarnation.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Define Nazism.

Describe Nazism.

BTW: The Nazi's are gone. There are Neo-Nazi's, and they're a totally pariah fringe group... for now... lets keep it that way.

And tons of people are saying... are going around punching "Nazi's" / "Fascists" (which to the SJW's is everybody pro-trump anti-Hillary anti-Obama anti-SJW non-Liberal WHITE etc).

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Naming facts isn't a personal attack, nor is the assessment of a fascist mindset generally a bad idea. And human reactions to a blatant attack are primarily human reactions, mostly affect-driven and highly emotionalised ones.

The left has been the ones dehumanizing others

Funny thing is... that's what you did, dehumanizing others with your silly standarts. 'Sadly', people aint robots and wont behave the way you're programmed to do so. Which explains a lot, so there's that.
Am I preaching to the bots again? Well. That has been answered, now I'm asking: skull and bones or bits and bytes?

I see none of you coming forward and point the finger to the media for not criticizing it

Yeah, nobody does that on AboutTrumpsShillings anymore, especially after this last election. They all just stick to the MSM like glue to my last paper and ignore stuff like Wikileaks, which could have prevented $hillarys reign for good. Wait, thats the other universe I saw yesterday!
What was your point again? Ah, got it. No, wait. Nobody critizised the MSM? Ok, on which planet then? Mars was pretty low profile and the dudes on Ceres... well, who on Ceres even cares about Ceres anymore?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Define Nazism.

Describe Nazism.

I can't do either. They defined themselves and the description stems from that.

BTW: The Nazi's are gone. There are Neo-Nazi's, and they're a totally pariah fringe group... for now... lets keep it that way.

I used your terminology.

And tons of people are saying... are going around punching "Nazi's" / "Fascists" (which to the SJW's is everybody pro-trump anti-Hillary anti-Obama anti-SJW non-Liberal WHITE etc).

So?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Further describing the Nazi's Identity Politics model:

CENSORSHIP: The Universal Language of Dictators

They pioneered Identity Politics, compared to anything that came before it (which unfortunately has been mimicked on occasion since). Many would quickly point out their obsessive racism, but that was only one key plank of the Nazi Social Identity Model (NSIM). Where before them nations and groups would stress group identities around nationality, or religion, or political party, or race, the Nazi's merged all of these core identities into one. I've still yet to see a description of this model put into such plain terms, but I've been harping and warning about this practice for about a decade.

The model is quite brilliant both in terms of fostering an impossible to crush sense of social group solidarity, and for installing a social schema of endemic self-censorship. Where many have a simple ideology as their group identity, with the NSIM Ideology they merged the social group solidarity concepts of nation & government & party & race and ultimately religion as one. Consider if one wanted to criticize one of the Hitler's policies, well that would mean they were being anti-Nazi Party, which means they were also being unpatriotically anti-German, where "German" had been spun into being both the national race and religion. This goes far beyond them just "being white", or "black": their nationality had been spun into being a distinct "race"... and "religion"! The religion part wasn't even merely the total impact from the NSIM Model, it grew to being quite literal following the Nazi's pageantry and ideals of being a divine "super race", and more. The Nazi's certainly pushed the Cult of Personality model... to the highest points with Hitler being the destiny demigod. What I call the Nazi Social Identity Model (NSIM), to me that is the ultimate warning from history to never repeat (above the common & simple terms of them being racist nationalists wielding centralized propaganda). That was the propaganda (and you have been warned).

So along all of those lines was framed their censorship. One of the more famous examples of Nazi censorship was the Book Burnings. Where the Communists were known to 'quietly' 'destroy' works from the times before Communism, the Nazi's Book Burnings where public spectacles of affairs. They mainly took place in 'all' of the various schools, led by the Brownshirt's, the students would pile into the bonfires every single book authored by Jew's.

Censorship in Nazi Germany was extreme and strictly enforced by the governing Nazi Party. It was implemented by the Minister of Propaganda, Joseph Goebbels. All media—literature, music, newspapers, and public events—were censored. Attempts were also made to censor private communications, such as mail and even private conversation, with mixed results.

The aim of censorship under the Nazi regime was simple: to reinforce Nazi power and to suppress opposing viewpoints and information. Punishments ranged from banning of presentation and publishing of works to deportation, imprisonment, or even execution in a concentration camp. Hitler outlined his theory of propaganda and censorship in Mein Kampf: "The chief function of propaganda is to convince the masses, whose slowness of understanding needs to be given time so they may absorb information; and only constant repetition will finally succeed in imprinting an idea on their mind." en.wikipedia.org...

On April 8, 1933, the Main Office for Press and Propaganda of the German Student Union proclaimed a nationwide "Action against the Un-German Spirit", which was to climax in a literary purge or "cleansing" ("Säuberung") by fire. Local chapters were to supply the press with releases and commissioned articles, sponsor well-known Nazi figures to speak at public gatherings, and negotiate for radio broadcast time. On the 8th of April, the Student Union also drafted the Twelve Theses which deliberately evoked Martin Luther and the historic burning of "Un-German" books at the Wartburg festival on the 300th anniversary of the posting of Luther's Ninety-Five Theses. The theses called for a "pure" national language and culture. Placards publicized the theses, which attacked "Jewish intellectualism", asserted the need to "purify" German language and literature, and demanded that universities be centres of German nationalism. The students described the "action" as a response to a worldwide Jewish "smear campaign" against Germany and an affirmation of traditional German values. en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join