It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The SJWFRONT has declared open war in their New Inquisition.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: introvert

Because your work in here is tantamount to somebody running around insisting that the earth is flat / gravity isnt real / etc.

Strawman, and a really, really, really bad one at that.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Because your work in here is tantamount to somebody running around insisting that the earth is flat / gravity isnt real / etc.

Those things can be proven. The earth is round, sort of, and gravity is real.

Your claims have not been proven and you believe despite the inability to do so.

It would appear you would be the "flat-earther" on this one.
edit on 15-2-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Okay. But still, my impression is you're routinely in threads that are critical of the "SJWFRONT" kind of noise, Hillary, the liberal reaction to the election, the rioting (well stuff along these lines I dont keep notes on the specifics).

It seemed a simple question, if this is just how you normally are then there ought to be other topics outside of the lens you could demonstrate. Otherwise, your outrage and outright dismisal (like Introvert's) from page one and on, that strikes me as being "triggered" ala Motivated Reasoning.

Now in his case I know all too well that's his deal. Maybe it isnt with you, but that is my impression. I know there isnt any hope for him (I've seen him defend the name of Islamic terrorists and BLM mass murders the past year), but maybe there is for you. I dont know.
edit on 15-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Otherwise, your outrage and outright dismisal (like Introvert's) from page one and on, that strikes me as being "triggered" ala Motivated Reasoning. Now in his case I know all too well that's his deal. (I've seen him defend the name of Islamic terrorists and BLM mass murders the past year

Now that's some bull#. I have not defended terrorists or BLM murderers.

I've asked you repeatedly to prove your claims. Prove it and I will change my mind.

As of now, it appears you are continuing to make crap up.
edit on 15-2-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

My crowd, I've got a crowd! Which one would that be, the 9/11 truthers? Tell me, I simply have to know!

Anyway. It's a pretty sad excuse. Not sure things will get better with people like you, trying to legitimize shilly tactics with the magnificent history of shilly tactics, but that's obviously not your intention either. Is it?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I've seen you derail threads across this site. One of your most fantastic displays was in the thread about the white kid who was stripped and beaten in the parking garage.

Last summer, I observed you in action in at least two different breaking news active attacker threads (in Europe), one was the Nice attack with the big truck. Pretty damn sure. I know for a fact I saw you in action, where up and down from the get for dozens of pages you were in total denial even after it was beyond obvious they were Muslim attackers you just couldnt let anyone soil their good name / have a constructive discussion that would.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Okay. But still, my impression is you're routinely in threads that are critical of the "SJWFRONT" kind of noise, Hillary, the liberal reaction to the election, the rioting (well stuff along these lines I dont keep notes on the specifics).

It seemed a simple question, if this is just how you normally are then there ought to be other topics outside of the lens you could demonstrate. Otherwise, your outrage and outright dismisal (like Introvert's) from page one and on, that strikes me as being "triggered" ala Motivated Reasoning.

Now in his case I know all too well that's his deal. Maybe it isnt with you, but that is my impression. I know there isnt any hope for him (I've seen him defend the name of Islamic terrorists and BLM mass murders the past year), but maybe there is for you. I dont know.

I don't need your hope.

I'm a grown up, I can do my own thing lol.

Here comes a shocker, IgnoranceIsntBliss - I actually have a life, and a really good one, that extends far beyond ATS.

What I routinely do is absolutely none of your concern, you know nothing about me, I don't want your hope, and I'm certainly no on anyone's side.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I've seen you derail threads across this site. one of your most fantastic displays was in the thread about the white kid who was stripped and beaten in the parking garage.

Another thread in which I asked you for proof and you failed to produce.

Last summer, I observed you in action in at least two different breaking news active attacker threads (in Europe), one was the Nice attack with the big truck. Pretty damn sure. I know for a fact I saw you in action, where up and down from the get for dozens of pages you were in total denial even after it was beyond obvious they were mulsim attackers you just couldnt let anyone soil their good name.

A thread in which I refused to follow the herd and blame a Muslim until there was proof.

Good examples, if you ask me.

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Good luck with your thread.

I urge introvert to also just move along, there is nothing constructive here.

Just shameless behavior that ATS - at one point - was far better without.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Any people that are against free speech (see Milo) against the Constitution (see abolishing Electoral College), against individual rights, are an enemy to the US of A.

Much like ISIS, their ideology is the only one acceptable.

And you are going to get people killed with that sort of false equivalence.

Thanks a lot.

So I should keep my mouth shut or else people will get hurt.

Or think before you start calling people terrorists?

If it quacks like a duck. . . .

Didn't Trump speak out against the Electoral College when he thought Romney had won the popular vote against Obama?

How many are burning cars about it now?

Weren't the vast majority of protestors peacefully exercising their first amendment rights even against Milo?

No. They pepper-sprayed innocent people and denied others their right to assemble and speak.

A few idiots with bricks and Molotov cocktails and masks do not equal ISIS. For example, they didn't have suicide vests on? No one was kidnapped Ped and beheaded?

An adherence to ideology and a refusal to accept any other ideological viewpoint.

And which side is against individual rights and equal protection under the law for same sex marriage. Who wanted to alter the Constitution to One man One woman most recently for that?

Was there talk of destroying the Constitution like so many want, or did they talk about a constitutional congress committee to do it lawfully?

Seriously. Take it down a notch.

I'm not the one trying to subvert the US Constitution.

All I want is to live in a country where people follow and respect it.

So burning cars = ISIS? Really?

Can you say frat boy football celebration.

Sigh.

Subverting the Constitution? Does that equal terrorist? Because if it does, then would voter suppression equal subverting the Constitution

How about we step off the "my interpretation of what the left is doing = ISIS." That is what you are saying. And what should be done with terrorists? Guantanamo Bay for life? For thinking differently than you?

To accuse others that want to LEGALLY and LAWFULLY amend the Constitution regarding the Electoral College like the religious right wanted to amend it for anti-gay marriage purposes of being "ISIS" and "terrorists" then I'm going to call you out on it.

If some loose cannon is claiming they want to destroy the Constitution I can tell you that isn't what the majority of people on the left want. An idiot shooting off his mouth does not equal ISIS either.

Frankly I don't care about the EC so much. I do care about voter suppression efforts that knowingly and purposefully disenfranchise lawful US citizens. Should people who do that go to Guantanamo as terrorists?

How about we use Judicial Branch to determine Constitutional Interpretation and intent, as is intended by our Constitution? How about saying "I think x is unconstitutional, SCOTUS will need to figure that one out!" rather than calling people terrorists.

I'm saying that while you may have an opinion and express it per the 1st amendment, encouraging people to see those whose opinions differ as "terrorists," and everyone knows violence and incarceration without due process is how we treat terrorists, is against the intent of the very rule of law you are claiming to uphold.

Come on, Cowboy, you are better than this.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

More nonsense and buzzwords from you. Maybe it's time to stop using the nano silver toothpaste.

Your crowd came out guns slinging against any and all opposition to Obama / Democrat arty / MSM / SJW's / etc / etc / etc / etc with buzzword OVERDRIVE the past 8 years, while brutality and censorship have been the general language, of your crowd (well the crowd I've been observing your defend at every turn the past 8 months).

So now they we all see the rabidly oppressive beast that your crowd is now, and use terms to put it into perspective, now we (any and all who oppose you) are the ones using too many buzzwords?

What kind of bizarro hypocrisy is that?

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Lables are a clear sign of fascism on their own. Your impressive collection of lables especially, think about that for a moment.

Read above.

If this is what you really believe and I question that... Then you need help. This has happened nowhere in reality outside of a few instances and theres just as many groups and incidents on the right to point to.

You seem to not understand that people are human with all the potential failings that come with. Its not culture, ideology, gender, identity, sexuality etc... that makes people behave badly, sometimes people just do.
edit on 2/15/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

If you guys are in complete and total denial, and will continue to reject any and all social evidence that supports these positions you dont like, and especially if you cant not be rude, then there's no hope of your presense here being constructive and therefore your help isn't needed, anyways.

GG

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Good luck with your thread.

I urge introvert to also just move along, there is nothing constructive here.

Just shameless behavior that ATS - at one point - was far better without.

Wise words.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I feel kinda honoured to get the same reply as you though, Hi Kali!

It's me, your new ... crowd or something. Not so great with simulating crowds but I'll give my best.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

social evidence

...derived from social media I reckon? YT-vids, fakebook crap and that stuff. Just curious, it would explain a lot.

So voicing other opinions than the ones from your OP is rude, but calling them all ignorant isn't? Ok, this is going to be an awesome read. Keep em coming!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
If it wasn't for SJW's of the past like the founders of the constitution, the slave abolitionists, the SJW's for the 8 hour work week, the SJW's for non child forced labor all you people here would still be serfs or somebody's slave.

The FF were not SJW's.

They were a bunch of rich white slave owning 'fascist,racists' according to some by today's standards.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Okay, what evidence could possibly convince you guys / would you even accept that this is a social movement, that this social movement is essentially the mainstream of the left now, that its a craze, etc?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

If you're insinuating I'm a "fear mongerer," you're an idiot

This is after you say this to the poster

Keep the personal insults going, though.

Way to take the moral high ground

Its very sad that you spout tolerance yet have none of your own.

The op has pointed out a simple obvious fact that the left is having a tantrum and is willing to bring the country to its knees to try and get their way, the people on the left that are continuing with this behaviour cannot see that they are the problem. you are living proof of this...
edit on 15-2-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

If it's on tje internet...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join