It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

our secret police

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
How dare these intelligence agencies defy the people! How dare they say they can choose not to work with the Administration elected to break the absolute corruption in our government. How dare Mrs. Clinton hide in the background pulling strings. Does she say to herself "I sit a queen and shall see no sorrow"? Is she so intent on power she'd burn everything to the ground out of spite?

Do these agencies serve the people or do they serve some higher power? An evil power? Where is there evidence they serve you and I?

How is it that these huge and very expensive agencies seem to miss the mark time and again? Failing over and over at protecting us. Yet they claim to be all aware and need ever increasing power over us. I think they don't care so much about threats to the people and only care about deceiving us and burdening our hope of being free.

The TSA. Does anybody really think these guys serve a purpose. Many of us now convinced 911 was an inside job.

The NSA who do they listen to and monitor? What group of people is their target? I suspect it is you and I.

IRS. Who on earth thinks these guys are anything but protection money thugs for a cartel that would break our legs if you dare complain?

CIA. The corporate protection and expansion arm of those sitting one level above their servants, our leaders.

You'd think that with all this money and all this power if there were one ounce of intent for the protection and good of the people we'd all be singing "Kumbaya" and not dancing closer to poverty and neighbor hating neighbor.

And then, you have the MSM whom have in their desperation leaned forward showing everybody their cards letting us know they have dealt from a loaded deck.

It's hard to control other nations and people but very easy to control your own. That is George Orwell's lesson in writing 1984. You can tell them their only truths. You can convince your people only they live in the good place and everybody else is bad. You can say everything improves each year. But in your heart you know something is terribly wrong.

The division among us is senseless. We are being enticed into spending our energies against one another for their pleasure. The ones we need to focus on are those fueling the fight between its citizens.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Apollumi The answer is clear. Current office establishment and current agency establishment are owned(peons of) two different "deep state" factions. Of course they won't like to play together - their agendas are different. So, get the popcorns and let's see who wins. 🎥

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign
a reply to: Apollumi The answer is clear. Current office establishment and current agency establishment are owned(peons of) two different "deep state" factions. Of course they won't like to play together - their agendas are different. So, get the popcorns and let's see who wins. 🎥

According to Occultist Annie Besant, the two "deep state" factions are called "The Brotherhood of the Light", and, "The Brotherhood of the Dark".

The latter deals in death, deception, lies, misdirection, and all sorts of "negative" things, while the former tries to "out" these folks, because they are limited by the light in what "positive" counteractions they can take.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

I am not a fan of Besant, but if we have to use that terminology, then the two factions I accuse of having a play in the opera here are just parts of "The Brotherhood of the Dark". The other brotherhood is inactive at the moment, its memebers went on vacasion for the annual Star Craft tournaemnt or to drink with some buddies at the pub. However they promised to return very soon at work, we just have to wait one or two thousand of years...

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: Argentbenign

According to Occultist Annie Besant, the two "deep state" factions are called "The Brotherhood of the Light", and, "The Brotherhood of the Dark".

The latter deals in death, deception, lies, misdirection, and all sorts of "negative" things, while the former tries to "out" these folks, because they are limited by the light in what "positive" counteractions they can take.

Darkness is merely and absence of light, and therefore, unlike light dispelling darkness, darkness cannot enter light nor extinguish it....let there be hope.

new topics

top topics

join