It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin just Played Trump Hard....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Everything I mentioned except for trumps involvement ahead of time is well known and documented.

really, i have yet to hear of a house sub committee, or senate hearing where any representative or senator has said they have seen the documents and that they are verifiable.

until then it's just some made up innuendo that a former spy that started his own agency got paid to write. you know kinda like archer.

edit on 15-2-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

ETA: you have to admit that if there was anything to this the democrats would be screaming for impeachment and hearings would be going on right now.
edit on 15-2-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like the opening post is disinfo.

It takes one to know one.
However in this case, it is very hard not to acknowledge that Flynnspeak equals Trumpspeak, regardless of the rest.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

The "paper , logic and benefit trail" is just obvious..

Source please?

All intelligence agencies agree Russia hacked the DNC and gave the info to wiki leaks.

Source please?

Multiple cabinet members are EXTREMELY close to putin and/or his advisors.

Source please?

The latest Flynn resignation where he hinted to the RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR that sanctions would be lifted after they take office. Which your crazy if you think the boss (trump ) didn't tell him to...

This although likely still remains un-verified, at least to my knowledge. Please link to a source with evidence contrary.

This entire thread is speculative at best until you can give sources to these claims I have to call BS and I don't even support Trumpenstein!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like the opening post is disinfo.

Most certainly. OP says right here:

All intelligence agencies agree Russia hacked the DNC and gave the info to wiki leaks.

And yet, considering Assange was responsible for making the very believable material available to the public ... he is not to be believed when he credits a disgruntled DNC staffer as the source. Absolutely effing laughable.

I said the INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES agree ... not Assange said Russia gave it to them..

So believing ALL of the US intelligence agencies over wiki leaks is laughable?!?!

Only in rightwing world... since trump.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThoughtIsMadness

The "paper , logic and benefit trail" is just obvious..

Source please?

Source please?

Multiple cabinet members are EXTREMELY close to putin and/or his advisors.

Source please?

The latest Flynn resignation where he hinted to the RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR that sanctions would be lifted after they take office. Which your crazy if you think the boss (trump ) didn't tell him to...

This although likely still remains un-verified, at least to my knowledge. Please link to a source with evidence contrary.

This entire thread is speculative at best until you can give sources to these claims I have to call BS and I don't even support Trumpenstein!

All intelligence agencies agree: www.npr.org...

Trump administration ties to Russia.

www.google.com...

With Flynn the CIA was tapping the Russian ambassador and has all the calls recorded.

None of these are new stories nor from questionable conspiracy sites....the Russian connection just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Even up to treason.

Manifort was fired for Russian connections, Tillerson got a medal from Russia...
edit on 15-2-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

The intelligence agencies then sought to learn whether the Trump campaign was colluding with the Russians on the hacking or other efforts to influence the election.

The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far, they had seen no evidence of such cooperation.

from your own source.

Alarming yes but not a damning example of proof.
edit on PMWednesday17America/Chicago2V2017021728 by ThoughtIsMadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Ukraine is bankrupt and run by neo Nazis who make Trump look like a saint.

The entire country is nothing more than a toxic turd. Heck, even Chernobyl is there.

Believe me, the west would stand to gain more by letting Putin pull Ukraine back towards took Russia than it would lose.

The EU needs to learn to live with a reinvigorated Russia instead of trying to keep it at bay with every increasing NATO bases.
edit on 15-2-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThoughtIsMadness

The intelligence agencies then sought to learn whether the Trump campaign was colluding with the Russians on the hacking or other efforts to influence the election.

The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far, they had seen no evidence of such cooperation.

from your own source.

Alarming yes but not a damning example of proof.

Read the OP I specifically said "I think" about that part.

That said I think it is obviously the most logical conclusion.. like I sai the logic and benefit paper trail isn't hard to follow...

I think the really interesting part is Russia already breaking treaties...like they know it's open season because they taped the president commiting treason and will release it if Trump acts up.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
Ukraine is bankrupt and run by neo Nazis who make Trump look like a saint.

The entire country is nothing more than a toxic turd. Heck, even Chernobyl is there.

Believe me, the west would stand to gain more by letting Putin pull Ukraine back towards took Russia than it would lose.

The EU needs to learn to live with a reinvigorated Russia instead of trying to keep it at bay with every increasing NATO bases.

Fair point.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

And now Russia breaks Cold War era treaty not to test certain kinds of cruise missiles

Why is this all of the sudden an issue?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I still see no proof that "ALL agencies agree," let alone any proof that any are doing anything more than keeping their own asses out of the fire. The last I heard, which admittedly was about a week ago since this crapfest from both sides is mind numbing and I do my best to avoid it, was that the only thing MOST agencies agreed on was that the hacks came from inside the US. More specifically, they were traced back to known intelligence buildings and hotspots. Has something there changed or are you just tossing around opinions and personal thoughts all dressed up to look like facts?
edit on 2/15/17 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

And now Russia breaks Cold War era treaty not to test certain kinds of cruise missiles

Because Russia just broke it a couple days ago.. for the fort time... in decades...

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Because Russia just broke it a couple days ago.. for the fort time... in decades...

Did you mean to say first?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Magnivea

I still see no proof that "ALL agencies agree," let alone any proof that any are doing anything more than keeping their own asses out of the fire. The last I heard, which admittedly was about a week ago since this crapfest from both sides is mind numbing and I do my best to avoid it, was that the only thing MOST agencies agreed on was that the hacks came from inside the US. More specifically, they were traced back to known intelligence buildings and hotspots. Has something there changed or are you just tossing around opinions and personal thoughts all dressed up to look like facts?

Only because you only trust conspiracy site chasing Bigfoot and the antichrist...

Every real news agency AND every US intelligence agency agrees , so it doesn't really matter what infowars says about lizard men really controlling it all

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Is that supposed to be a counterpoint ?? Cause it seems like a deflection..

" I have no counterpoint, so instead I'll just spell check.."

Classy, real classy lol

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Classy, real classy lol

No, you said

for the fort time... in decades...

Fort isn't a number. I was asking if you meant first. Or maybe fourth?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Classy, real classy lol

No, you said

for the fort time... in decades...

Fort isn't a number. I was asking if you meant first. Or maybe fourth?

Being a spell check and/or grammer nazi is deflection 101...

You obviously knew what it meant and still haven't actually provided a counterpoint..

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I just... What the hell are you even talking about? Are you delusional? Please point me to the part of my post that has anything to do with lizard men or Bigfoot? I would be much obliged.

Sadly, I have nothing to do with Infowars and I hope to keep it that way. Nor am I interested in literally ANYTHING you said. +1 for total deflection, though.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Magnivea

I just... What the hell are you even talking about? Are you delusional? Please point me to the part of my post that has anything to do with lizard men or Bigfoot? I would be much obliged.

Sadly, I have nothing to do with Infowars and I hope to keep it that way. Nor am I interested in literally ANYTHING you said. +1 for total deflection, though.

You said it was all because of the buildaberg group and the deep government being after trump... those are actual conspiracy site nonsense with zero accredited sources verifying any of it.

I can't debate illuminati' super secret plan no one actually knows...

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Again, I haven't the SLIGHTEST clue as to what the hell you're talking about. I made no reference to anything in your last post, I made no reference to the BILDERBERG group, Illuminati, deep government or anything Trump, for that matter. Please, contain the politicrap trolling to the people who made the comments you're apparently responding to.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join