It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin just Played Trump Hard....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I think it is rediculously obvious that putin contacted trump offing counter intelligence on Clinton in exchange for removing sanctions and likely allowing Russia to regain Ukraine. An election Trump might have won anyway against a totally unlikeable hillary.

The "paper , logic and benefit trail" is just obvious..

All intelligence agencies agree Russia hacked the DNC and gave the info to wiki leaks.

The only change to the GOP platform by trump was changing the wording on US vs. Russian involment in Ukraine.

Countless pro putin comments by both putin and trump.

Multiple cabinet members are EXTREMELY close to putin and/or his advisors.

The latest Flynn resignation where he hinted to the RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR that sanctions would be lifted after they take office. Which your crazy if you think the boss (trump ) didn't tell him to...

And now Russia breaks Cold War era treaty not to test certain kinds of cruise missiles ...
with zero comment by trump.

I think putin owns him now....

If trump doesn't play ball putin will release the recordings of setting up the DNC hack and trump prob goes to prison..

What would Putin suffer for that comming out???

Nothing, his approval rating amongst the Russian people goes through the roof for so out playing a competeing nation...

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

So we got to see the truth from the DNC's side and Russian/American relations are looking better?
We're in a pickle now folks!

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
This OP is full of unproven things that our government cannot even with it's best intelligence agents cannot find evidence to substantiate. Yes the Russians did hack both political parties computer system just like the USA hacks other nations computers. Wikileaks says the russians did not give them their information and so does the Russian government. There are lots of people and organizations and governments that have hacked us. Any one of them could have supplied the info to Wikileaks.

Until I see a direct evidence trail I will not even believe any of this kind of crap.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther

So we got to see the truth from the DNC's side and Russian/American relations are looking better?
We're in a pickle now folks!

Not if a dictator like putin knows he has a blank check and America is impotent to interfere...

Such as breaking a decades old missle treaty the second his puppet took office....

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Trump "makes deals" and Putin plays 3D chess.

Gee, who will
Win that??????

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Doesn't "Dissecting Disinformation" kind of imply that you are going to dive deeply into a topic, maybe post some links backing up claims, and then maybe allowing us to come to a conclusion based on the overwhelming evidence?

Instead, you have an OP that purports to provide "rediculously obvious" (sic) information that is literally based on a bunch of I-thinks and "likely" scenarios, but zero real proof to back it up.

I'm sorry, but you didn't dissect anything...hell, maybe you're even presenting disinformation. How can we know without evidence to back up your claims?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
This OP is full of unproven things that our government cannot even with it's best intelligence agents cannot find evidence to substantiate. Yes the Russians did hack both political parties computer system just like the USA hacks other nations computers. Wikileaks says the russians did not give them their information and so does the Russian government. There are lots of people and organizations and governments that have hacked us. Any one of them could have supplied the info to Wikileaks.

Until I see a direct evidence trail I will not even believe any of this kind of crap.
I agree about the fact America does the same stuff.. rigging elections for specific pro US individuals...

But what's that mean about the person we installed??? We own them...

Everything is POV, when we do it it is best for us and usually worse for them. It's the same with us... it is best for Russia, but not necessarily best for the US.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

Doesn't "Dissecting Disinformation" kind of imply that you are going to dive deeply into a topic, maybe post some links backing up claims, and then maybe allowing us to come to a conclusion based on the overwhelming evidence?

Instead, you have an OP that purports to provide "rediculously obvious" (sic) information that is literally based on a bunch of I-thinks and "likely" scenarios, but zero real proof to back it up.

I'm sorry, but you didn't dissect anything...hell, maybe you're even presenting disinformation. How can we know without evidence to back up your claims?

Everything I mentioned except for trumps involvement ahead of time is well known and documented.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Looks like the opening post is disinfo.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

I agree about the fact America does the same stuff.. rigging elections for specific pro US individuals...

Everything is POV, when we do it it is best for us and usually worse for them. It's the same with us... it is best for Russia, but not necessarily best for the US.

Staying out of a war with Russia we cause by throwing unfound accusations at their leaders and people is what is good. Nobody wins in war, at least not us regular people. We have no bunkers, no way of protecting ourselves from bombs. Our government will protect Washington first, their military establishments, and a few major cities.

Look at the people in Palestine and Israel, how they live in fear of a bomb hitting their home. Look at war torn zones, the chaos and the killing and disease. We need to come together and fight this warmongering and namethrowing. We need to be strong but fair, Obama throwing out the diplomats without any real evidence they were doing something is not right. Sure we need to make sure not to let Russia run our country but that does not mean we have to disagree with them on everything, that is childplay. Diplomacy with other nations should always be promoted and cutting down other governments because they have a different culture is not acceptable either. The majority of the Russian people are not war mongers, neither are the Chinese. The Russian people are happy Trump got in because they do not want war, now some high up Democrats are destroying their hopes of peace. T

here is no such thing as a moderate radical liberal, they are either radical or just plain liberals. Any time you through radical onto a name only means they are chaotic and untrustworthy. Radical religious groups are not good either. I like the balance between conservative and liberal we enjoyed for years, very little chaos is best. Our country had a good system at one time but it has gone all chaotic lately, lies are applauded and accepted by many without considering if they are real and organizations that fact check are funded by people who profit by deception sometimes. I see how their fact checking works, they cherry pick evidence that shows what they want to show and discount evidence that is contradictory to their desired position. That is not new, that has been going on for thousands of years and abused by civilizations all over the world. Not all fact checking is bad, they need to convince people that they are truthful so things that do not matter to them are sometimes done right.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Not all of it, just maybe half of it.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Most certainly. OP says right here:

All intelligence agencies agree Russia hacked the DNC and gave the info to wiki leaks.

And yet, considering Assange was responsible for making the very believable material available to the public ... he is not to be believed when he credits a disgruntled DNC staffer as the source. Absolutely effing laughable.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I laughed when I read this part below of the OP. Remember Obama leaning over to tell the Russian official that he would ease up on sanctions after the election (of 2012"?

"The latest Flynn resignation where he hinted to the RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR that sanctions would be lifted after they take office. Which your crazy if you think the boss (trump ) didn't tell him to... "

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Once again, Obama was President. It was kind of his job to negotiate such things. Flynn was a private citizen. Thus attempting to do something similar was a violation of the Logan Act.

This isn't exactly hard to understand. And yet Trump supporters keep coming up with that Obama thing as some kind of gotcha moment.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I see.

So as long as it's documented somewhere else, or "well known" by other people, you don't have to link to or quote from verified sources of information and I should take your word for it?

Nice try, sir.

edit on 15-2-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Putin is kinda dumb actually. Lost Syria, Ukraine, Libya. Thousands of ethnic Russians died in eastern Ukraine from Ukrainian artillery attacks and he can't do anything about that.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

That's how they most effectively brainwash followers. Mix some truths in with the lies and half of the people believe it.

The alt-left conspiracy that the Russians now 'own' Trump is such BS. And so very hypocritical since the left resonates with and desires a communist big-government style of government. I don't think I've ever seen so many be brainwashed so easily.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Staying out of a war with Russia we cause by throwing unfound accusations at their leaders and people is what is good. Nobody wins in war, at least not us regular people. We have no bunkers, no way of protecting ourselves from bombs. Our government will protect Washington first, their military establishments, and a few major cities.

Look at the people in Palestine and Israel, how they live in fear of a bomb hitting their home. Look at war torn zones, the chaos and the killing and disease. We need to come together and fight this warmongering and namethrowing. We need to be strong but fair, Obama throwing out the diplomats without any real evidence they were doing something is not right. Sure we need to make sure not to let Russia run our country but that does not mean we have to disagree with them on everything, that is childplay. Diplomacy with other nations should always be promoted and cutting down other governments because they have a different culture is not acceptable either. The majority of the Russian people are not war mongers, neither are the Chinese. The Russian people are happy Trump got in because they do not want war, now some high up Democrats are destroying their hopes of peace. T

here is no such thing as a moderate radical liberal, they are either radical or just plain liberals. Any time you through radical onto a name only means they are chaotic and untrustworthy. Radical religious groups are not good either. I like the balance between conservative and liberal we enjoyed for years, very little chaos is best. Our country had a good system at one time but it has gone all chaotic lately, lies are applauded and accepted by many without considering if they are real and organizations that fact check are funded by people who profit by deception sometimes. I see how their fact checking works, they cherry pick evidence that shows what they want to show and discount evidence that is contradictory to their desired position. That is not new, that has been going on for thousands of years and abused by civilizations all over the world. Not all fact checking is bad, they need to convince people that they are truthful so things that do not matter to them are sometimes done right.

Which is exactly why you shouldn't help rig elections for specific candidates... not not report on said rigging...

Punishing the whistleblowers instead of the criminals..

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesjr

That's how they most effectively brainwash followers. Mix some truths in with the lies and half of the people believe it.

The alt-left conspiracy that the Russians now 'own' Trump is such BS. And so very hypocritical since the left resonates with and desires a communist big-government style of government. I don't think I've ever seen so many be brainwashed so easily.

One of our freedoms in this country is not to side with someone who's viewpoint differs too much. We do not need to accept the "you are either with us or against us" mentality. We can stay in the middle and watch and learn and examine the evidence ourselves to decide if we want to try to rationalize what is really going on. Some people think they have to choose sides, this is not football, we do not need to pick a certain team and follow them to the end. We do not have to accept all members of the team that we are on and support them. A lot of Republicans did not like Trump, but they saw that Hillary was a worse choice. Many in the middle had the same feeling towards Trump and Hillary so Hillary lost.

I know quite a few of women that are Democrats usually who voted for Trump because they did not like Hillary and her use of vote for me I am a woman representing you. They could see right through this deceit. She is not one of the women, she is a very highly power hungry politician who would bash anyone who does not agree with her point of view.

I prefer to stay in the middle and moderate any that go too far either way with their comments.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Which is exactly why you shouldn't help rig elections for specific candidates... not not report on said rigging...

Punishing the whistleblowers instead of the criminals..

Yeah, I know, Hillary should have not rigged the election against Bernie, he could have been president now.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join