It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass sexual assaults by refugees in Frankfurt ‘completely made up’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

So things were bad before migrants came en masse so they aren't a problem when they rape people?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Or he is trying to say there is no problem .. when there is.

If police do not allow you to take part in NYE festivities because you are so likely to sexually assault women you should be sent back to where you came from.

I think the problem is being sensationalized by outlets and people with nationalist, very anti-refugee/immigrant sentiments

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

If police do not allow you to take part in NYE festivities because you are so likely to sexually assault women you should be sent back to where you came from.

I think the problem is being sensationalized by outlets and people with nationalist, very anti-refugee/immigrant sentiments

Yes, now get back to never ending fear mongering about the actual bad people, whites.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

And I'm a sinister asshat, who uses rapefugees to bring down the entire western world. Just in case it doesn't achieve that with plain Idiocracy on it's own.

Or many of those stories are just exaggerated/ made up to foster fear, ignorance and hate. One Oktoberfest can put things into perspective or it simply can't be true, at which point you'd have to lable your fellow ATSliens rapists or something like that.

But... but... but they promote rape, right? Fcking morons are the real problem, as they tend to rape people as well.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Yes, now get back to never ending fear mongering about the actual bad people, whites.

That's cute, since I can't stand the liberal white guilt bull# either, but I'm familiar enough with your posts to never expect any different.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: TheSpottedOwl

Thousands, eh? Stupid old story...

Sexual assaults and even rape happen every year at big events like Oktoberfest. "The way to the toilet alone is like running the gauntlet: within 50 feet, you can be sure to tally three hugs from drunken strangers, two pats on the ass, someone looking up your dirndl, and some beer purposely splashed right down your cleavage," wrote Karoline Beisel and Beate Wild in 2011, in the Süddeutsche Zeitung. An average of ten reported rapes take place each year at Oktoberfest. The estimated number of unreported cases is 200..

Immigrants Aren't Responsible for Rape Culture in Germany

Pointing fingers much, are we?
But.... but... but beards are baked. Right? Thousands of beards...

Did the attacks of 2016 in Cologne happen or did they not?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Some did, but again...

German woman invented gang-rape story during Cologne NYE assaults – media

All I can say is that you don't see that on the Oktoberfest much. Interesting, innit?
So yeah, there's some truth in this thread. Or is it not?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Chief Prosecutor Ulrich Bremer stated that "the overwhelming majority" of suspects were asylum seekers and illegal immigrants who had recently arrived in Germany.[38][39] Only a small number of the alleged perpetrators have been identified. By 9 April, police in Cologne had identified 153 suspects, 24 of whom were in investigative custody.[4][5][7][15][40] Almost all of the suspects of the Cologne crimes were non-Germans; two-thirds of them from Morocco or Algeria. 68 suspects were asylum seekers; 18 were residing in Germany illegally, and the legal status of 47 others was unclear. Four suspects were underage, unaccompanied refugees.[7][41][42][43][44][45] By July, four perpetrators had been convicted,[28] and it was reported that half of the 120 outstanding suspects had been in Germany for less than a year,[24] most of them from North Africa.[46]

Is this made up?

All I can say is that you don't see that on the Oktoberfest much. Interesting, innit?

What is your point?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Point is, that we see more rapes happening on the Oktoberfest and pointing fingers on refugees is going to lead nowhere. We obviously do have a problem with a rape-unculture in our, allegedly civilised, world and the act of placing the blaim for that on our immigrants is probably part of the whole issue.
But that's just me being in this head again. Next to Fromm, of course.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Point is, that we see more rapes happening on the Oktoberfest

More rapes than what? And again what is your point with the Oktoberfest?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

And again? Why? Care to elaborate what exactly you don't get now? Stop wasting good shopping-time!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Then make your point. I was talking about the reality of the Cologne attacks. Then you tried to make a point refering to the Oktoberfest. So for the third time, what is that point, and what is the relation to the Cologne attacks.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Or maybe you are creating a false narrative.

The problem is that HUNDREDS if Migrants can't be allowed at the NYE party because they are sexual predators, but they can stay in the country.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Re-read the OP and you'll see the context staring right back at ya. Devide & conquer, that's what I see.

The problem is that HUNDREDS if Migrants can't be allowed at the NYE party because they are sexual predators, but they can stay in the country.

And the THOUSANDS of other cases of course...

Pre-crime them all away for good and leave me the eff alone, but don't come whining when the Blockwart knocks at your door.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

No one is talking pre crime. We are talking they already engaged in sexual assault, and were trying to do it again, and were not allowed to join the NYE festivities because they were sexual predators.

Keep creating false narratives.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

'Cause people don't change and you're not being judgemental at all? Talking about false narratives, eh? I'd call that a perfect non sequitur, judging people before they commit a crime is pre-crime by definition.
You can't prove that they all would do it again, you simply assume they would to legitimize another crime. Question is, which is worse? And I bet you already know the answer to that as well.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

'Cause people don't change and you're not being judgemental at all? Talking about false narratives, eh? I'd call that a perfect non sequitur, judging people before they commit a crime is pre-crime by definition.
You can't prove that they all would do it again, you simply assume they would to legitimize another crime. Question is, which is worse? And I bet you already know the answer to that as well.

You're right, people change. You should let only pedos babysit your children.

How is it pre-crime WHEN THEY DID IT ALREADY?

Awesome fallacies, stick with it.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Once a sexual offender always a sexual offender, that's the narrative? Burn them all! Whatever, it's your Greater Reich now.

Back to the THOUSANDS of other cases then, I guess they're completely made up as well? Look, we're back on topic again!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Once a sexual offender no longer an immigrant ... you are deported. Hopefully you reform back wherever you came from.

Nope, all the other cases are real. One or two of the thousands of cases are likely made up. The rest happened. And HUNDREDS of immigrants had to be kept away because they were there as sexual predators.

I have no problem with legal immigrants that are law abiding. The rest need to go.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

There you have it, the great New Years Muslim sexual assault was anything but.

So? They have all year to catch up! *__-

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join