It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Gunderson - Discredited

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I just observed something strange. There seems to be predominant hater/troll articles browsed online about Ted Gunderson. Some discredit him long and wide as others are pathetic and make no sense. I have a basic to average observation over the personality of Ted Gunderson and generally have no great suspicions over what he talks about. However I accept the possibility that in his patriotic efforts, he could have exaggerated the scale of the affairs, thus inviting trolling against him become easy job. I mainly find him to be discredited by the "new age supporting media" in US, while the core US partisans who are not so liberal are still respecting him. This said, I would like to ask if there is someone wishing to elaborate on that subject, as I am neither US born/living nor I have deep understanding where Ted stays. Someone?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

You need to supply more info. Who is he?
Where is any source info? You give us zero.

edit on 15-2-2017 by Aliensun because: I had the wrong Gunderson, still, who the Hell is he?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I support ten genders on, finders cult, johnny gosch nd stuff like that is really the beginning of don'tnameitgate.

Although I've heard that Johnny Goschs father knew more about it then they were acting like.

Like most dead whistle blowers the fact that they felt the need to kill genderson with cancer gives his work more credence.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Why do you think a character of the same name appeared in one of the most disgusting parts of Fallout New Vegas ?
And I'll leave it at that.

Buck

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The problem with Ted Gunderson is that he did not witness the things he talks about himself, but secondhand. And with the stuff he heard about he believed ALL of it, due to his religious bias.

He was a good man for exposing the CIA operation The Finders to a wider audience, but all his promotion of Satanic networks and such did more to harm the exposure than good. Keep in mind he did most of these writings AFTER he retired from the FBI.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I think we're revisiting the Satanic-panic of the 1980s and early 1990s here.
There's many threads I dimly recall about the issue already from way back.

The fact is though that Satanic-panic back then became a real witch-hunt and social hysteria, and many innocent people were hurt by it.
One thinks of the McMartin preschool trial.
en.wikipedia.org...

"Satanism" (in the sense of harmful occultic practices) back then wasn't seen as an elite phenomenon in politics and entertainment, as it often is today.
It was seen as a social phenomenon in every town and village, and alternative teens were immediately suspect.
And the fundamentalist Christian books, films and statements (all of them fiction at closer inspection) accused "Satanists" of the most horrendous crimes - as in sacrificing animals and babies.
People literally believed you were doing these things because you wore a Heavy Metal shirt.
People's careers and social lives were ruined on suspicions and allegations.
And in the hysteria a few teens actually began "legend-tripping" - before the Internet and true occult material was widely available, some actually tried to copy what was in these religious books and statements.

So yes, it became very important to deconstruct what was in these allegations (and Satanic-panic was a massive industry).
Perhaps it hasn't quite gone away, but I don't feel as sorry for celebrities and politicians, who live in fortresses and have all the money for litigation.
But it certainly wasn't nice being a teen who simply liked wearing black, or a Wiccan (they confused paganism with Satanism), or even a member of the Church of Satan and facing constant bullying and harassment, simply due to unproven allegations and sometimes violent harassment.
But yeah, maybe it was all a big deflection from true elite occult rituals, by blaming people with the least power in society.

new topics

top topics

join