It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is President Trump trolling the Bilderberg Group with GEN. Flynn?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I have to believe that President Trump is going to extreme lengths to drain the swamp and here are my reasons.
There is a relentless attack on this administration from the 24/7 news cycle to dethrone our President. Maybe a coup.

Every news channel is citing the The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that details the fine and/or imprisonment of unauthorized citizens who negotiate with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States. It was intended to prevent the undermining of the government's position.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

My point being is Flynn falling on a sword for the American people? If they (TPTB) continue this narrative will it give Trump the ammo to prosecute the Bilderberg group?

The Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg conference, Bilderberg meetings or Bilderberg Club is an annual private conference of 120 to 150 people of the European and North American political elite, experts from industry, finance, academia, and the media, established in 1954.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

I think Trump is a very smart man and has Forseen this. I really think he is giving them the rope to hang themselves. If the Logan ACT is invoked everyone at any Bilderberg meeting is guilty. Here is a list of 2016 attendees.
www.bilderbergmeetings.org...

Here is a historical attendees.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Thoughts welcome here thanks for reading!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Nice twist.

Waiting ... with bated breath.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
There is no greater evidence of the decay of the rule of law than it's selective application for political purposes.

Let me know when they prosecute Jimmy Carter too.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lenert29
I have to believe that President Trump is going to extreme lengths to drain the swamp and here are my reasons.
There is a relentless attack on this administration from the 24/7 news cycle to dethrone our President. Maybe a coup.

Every news channel is citing the The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that details the fine and/or imprisonment of unauthorized citizens who negotiate with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States. It was intended to prevent the undermining of the government's position.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

My point being is Flynn falling on a sword for the American people? If they (TPTB) continue this narrative will it give Trump the ammo to prosecute the Bilderberg group?

The Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg conference, Bilderberg meetings or Bilderberg Club is an annual private conference of 120 to 150 people of the European and North American political elite, experts from industry, finance, academia, and the media, established in 1954.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

I think Trump is a very smart man and has Forseen this. I really think he is giving them the rope to hang themselves. If the Logan ACT is invoked everyone at any Bilderberg meeting is guilty. Here is a list of 2016 attendees.
www.bilderbergmeetings.org...

Here is a historical attendees.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Thoughts welcome here thanks for reading!

What?!?!

Drain the swamp?!?!

Trump didn't drain anything, all of his appointments were partisan hacks loyal to him. Not random " best guy for the job" type people we haven't heard of....

All his appointments were Goldman sacks bigwigs and lobbyists...the exact type of people he promised not to appoint...

I think the more the Russia connection comes out. The more it's obvious Russia hacked the DNC and contacted trump offering lots of counter intelligence on the dnc in exchange for dropping sanctions and giving Russia Ukraine.

That's why they changed the GOP platform to remove backing Ukraine from it long before the election was held..

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
the meddling of the wealthy in US politics is at an all time high. Its a high stakes, high return game.

The Logan Act may be a way to break the Soros and Koch Brothers types, too.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

That's insane, let's just take a look at who the Russians and the DNC have in common. Remember the first non politician President

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Sounds like wishful thinking to me.. but let's see.

top topics

join