It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for the people hoping for a trump impeachment...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
You don't like trump fine I get that... I didn't vote for the guy still don't quite trust him...

BUT:

Have you people actually looked at Pence?

This guy will push an agenda that will send the left into apoplexy, he is a right wing approved by the christian right republican, this is a guy that will be able to push through the republican congress his agenda.. and it will most likely be a scorched earth attack...

Is that really what folks want?

I get it Trump is not very likable.. no doubt, Rude, offensive, yep... out of his depth, probably.. but as long as he is in there the worst he can do is some executive orders and congress will work to thwart him at every turn if he gets out of hand...

Trump I would describe as closer to being a blue dog Democrat than a Republican...Hence the GOP not even liking the guy.

Pence is a company man, he will get the party behind him... a unified republican party that controls house, senate, and oval office should scare everyone... the same way I was scared when the Democrats had all three.

The only thing that happens when one party has total control is we the people get the shaft sans lube...

Seriously people read up on the guy you want to become president...

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I don't think anyone wants Pence to become President. At the same time though, if Trump did something that warrants being impeached then he should be impeached.

That said, I'm hoping Pence goes down Agnew style and Trump is forced to choose a VP that is a real life Milquetoast to deflect from all the scandals.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I keep bringing this up with people and it would be a nightmare scenario for civil liberties. I hate to say this but in my humble opinion Pence just has the look of someone who diddles kids with one hand and a bible in the other. It's always those holier than thou overly spoken god wills it types that are into that isn't it? He just has no kindness in his eyes, kind of like a cold unfeeling robot. Good on his neighbors for trolling him with the rainbow flag lolz.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I don't want Pence.

He would become somewhat hampered if Dems manage to take seats back in 2018.

At this point, is there anyone at the top who isn't tainted? Are we going to see President Tillerson or something??

Blah. Strap in people, this is going to be a bumpy ride...

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

I hate to say this but in my humble opinion Pence just has the look of someone who diddles kids with one hand and a bible in the other.

That's probably why he would fit right in with the D.C. crowd.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

If trump is impeached it won't matter. The GOP would lose very badly in the midterm election and Pence would become a 1 term, lame duck POTUS.

That's the best case scenario.

Trump hasn't even been POTUS for a month and he's been plagued with scandal after scandal.

Now people are throwing around the word traitor when it comes to some of his staff because of this Russian connection.

It's not looking good. Top GOP senators and congressman are starting to turn on them.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Exactly.

These Demopratts dont relealise that if Trumpy is impeached then they dont get there Queen Hillary!

They get PENCE! Pence makes Trump look like a sane, balanced, well meaning individual.

Trump could do some wonders for the USA.And Trump does hold some libral views. And any anything he does screw up can be reversed.

But Pense would run the USA into the ground trying to make a theorcratic neocon "utopia" with a huge back track on civil rights.

I would be less worried about Trump and more concered on Pence!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

It is a fact that more and more information, about the entire Trump administration and ties to Russia Pre election and during the election was regularly communicating with Russia. As far as I am concerned the entire Trump admin Needs to be Cleaned out.

Trumptards, can say all they want about Hillary, but this administration is the most corrupt I have seen in my 45 years. Trump lies so much, that he no longer knows when he is lying, or he is starting to believe his lies.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
One way or the other, once the establishment gets what it wants, the leaks, the Manchurian theories, the press's war against their president, will stop, and we'll be happy and satiated back in the dark where it leaves us. We'll never see such scrutiny again, and the media will have retained their collusion and seat as the propaganda wing of the government.
edit on 15-2-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

But Pense would run the USA into the ground trying to make a theorcratic neocon "utopia" with a huge back track on civil rights.

Isn't that exactly what the Conservative Right wants?

Perhaps the Right Wing is behind this yugggeeee conspiracy to oust the Cheeto King.

edit on 15-2-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Trump was probably never meant to last. His role in this whole thing is already fulfilled. He woke people up, many conservatives are prepared for possible civil war. The militia are now stocked with weaponry, and so is most of the average citizen.

If Trump is impeached many will see this as a coup and retaliate. I speak mainly from observation, but if Trump is removed expect hell on earth.

In the end, Both sides will lose. And it will be bloody.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: crazyewok

Isn't that exactly what the Conservative Right wants?

Perhaps the Right is behind this yugggeeee conspiracy to oust the Cheeto King.

It was pretty obvious the "right" didn't want Trump as the nominee. Trump ran against the media, the Republicans, and the Democrats. Where Trump screwed up was picking Pence, or any Republican hard-line politician, as his VP. I don't believe Trump can be controlled like other politicians which is why you see the over the top frothing to get him out of office. Trump should have picked another wild card as his VP.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Trump hasn't even been POTUS for a month and he's been plagued with scandal after scandal.

More like manufactured outrage. That only plays to a fringe group.

In the real world it's a different story.

Microcosm's like ATS really don't mean that much in the big picture.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
You don't like trump fine I get that... I didn't vote for the guy still don't quite trust him...
BUT:
Have you people actually looked at Pence?

Well, didn't you just twig on to the master plan. You think the GOP is happy with being made to look like schmucks from the primaries to right about now? We are seeing the recovery operation unfold as we speak. And then Pence becomes the kind of theocrat they wanted in the first place.

And the GOP ends up winning Congress again in '18...looking like heroes!

The one thing they have not counted on, though, is legions of butthurt Trumpkins. That could get messy.
edit on 15-2-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: Orange is the new orange!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Exactly.

These Demopratts dont relealise that if Trumpy is impeached then they dont get there Queen Hillary!

They get PENCE! Pence makes Trump look like a sane, balanced, well meaning individual.

Trump could do some wonders for the USA.And Trump does hold some libral views. And any anything he does screw up can be reversed.

I would be less worried about Trump and more concered on Pence!

Dude. First of all, I am an Independent.

Second, I fully realize what the line of succession in the US Govt is. Pence, Paul Ryan, Orrin Hatch, then Tillerson and so on through the cabinet.

NO ONE thinks it will be Clinton unless the entire election is scrubbed (highly unlikely) and another vote is held, in which case I don't know what they will do. That would be the furthest and most remote possibility. A Cruz vs Clinton election? Dunno.

Just to be clear...
IF Trump or his campaign colluded with a foreign nation to assist him in winning the Presidency, and that foreign nation then has power over him and
The ability to blackmail him thus compromising our National Security on an unprecedented level, that would be a bad thing, right??

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Pence isn't stupid and realizes that Trump and co. tried to ace him out of the loop, Marginalize him like all the previous VPs.

But Pence isn't about to play on that team now, he has his own agenda and imo Pence could very well rally the troops to his side and Trump and family will be SOL. Can you imagine the delicious chaos in the WH today?

I love American politics. Machiavelli would be proud!
edit on 15-2-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
if trump was smart he would start dropping subtle hints that he is thinking about resigning and turning the presidency over to Pence, that will really cause the MSM and the progressives to crap their pants and wake them up to reality.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

If Trump was smart he start the Clinton prosecution, and the DNC for marching out foreign nationals on national television getting people to vote for Clinton.

The double whammy.

Then he would clean house at every government agency and begin FEC investigations in to the democrat party.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The scandals may be manufactured, but it still keeps him from moving his agenda forward so long as he keeps having to put our fires in his administration.

If he was smart he'd get rid of Conway too and replace Priebus.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I will agree he needs to start being proactive instead of reactive.

There's lots of ways to do it though.

<<   2 >>

join