It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RT to Trump: The Honeymoon is over.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Monger
Trump got his 19.5% stake in Rosneft but didn't lift the sanctions because Flynn got caught and the press unraveled the whole scheme. Obviously Russia is pissed, that 19.5% stake is in the $20 Billion range.

Source please...

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

What honeymoon?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

a reply to: TheSpottedOwl

Smoke meet fire.

www.businessinsider.com...
www.businessinsider.com...
www.reuters.com...
www.dailykos.com...

Is it going to stand up to a Trump supporters rigorous Pizzagate level of proof? Probably not. But to me it's pretty clear.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Please enlighten me to your use of the term Manchurian candidate as when I hear this term I think of mind control but I never saw the movie so I might be missing something here.

Also, in what way have the U.S. media failed(aside from the obvious factor of having failed the American people by being globalist mouthpieces ever since WWII)? I just don't understand your comment in the context of this thread.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What a FAKE title. President Trump never had a honeymoon. He never expected to have one.

State controlled Russian media did everything they could to defeat Hillary Clinton and make Trump look good. That is not FAKE. The title is ACCURATE: Russia is starting to tug on the choke collar. They are deploying cruise missiles in violation of arms control agreements. They want to see if Trump is a good quisling, or if they are going to have to destroy him.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: DJW001

What honeymoon?

The two years of unrelenting praise in the Russian propaganda universe. RT, Sputnik, globalresearch.ca, etc. etc.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it."
-Hitler

"I'm gonna build a wall, and I'm gonna make Mexico pay for it."
-Donald J. Trump

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

It seems pretty apparent that Russia pressed some pretty significant buttons during your last election.

Repeating something over and over doesn't make it true. By the by, the west is the one pushing the world's "buttons".

"It is all the West's fault." Keep the lie simple and repeat it often. Who said that again?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Source; ex MI6 spy........

Would you prefer an ex-KGB spy? That is clearly heading down the pipeline at this very moment.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Monger

He didn't win it anyway..the Dems threw it away and gave it too him via their terrible decisions, and screwing Bernie.
How many here have stated they did not vote for this tool, but voted against Clinton.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Monger

Pretty insulting bro...

Mods can we get a little action???

So much anger at people you don't even know. Are you sure you're old enough to be on this forum?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

So much anger at people you don't even know. Are you sure you're old enough to be on this forum?

This forum is about disinformation techniques, not identity politics.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Would you prefer an ex-KGB spy? That is clearly heading down the pipeline at this very moment.

Prefer an ex-KGB spy for what?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSpottedOwl

Prefer an ex-KGB spy for what?

Vladimir Putin is an ex-KGB officer. If Donald Trump does not do his bidding, he will release information damaging to Mr. Trump's reputation. Mind you, it does not matter if the "information" is true or not.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
Yes, he got half of the country to vote for him, and they are all starstruck hicks of course.

Oh yeah, that's a real pic fo sho!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

You're right. Trump has never been met with anything but rotten tomatoes.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

It seems pretty apparent that Russia pressed some pretty significant buttons during your last election.

Repeating something over and over doesn't make it true. By the by, the west is the one pushing the world's "buttons".

"It is all the West's fault." Keep the lie simple and repeat it often. Who said that again?

All empires with global aspirations say that. Or didn't you pas the class on propaganda?

Now, you could try and convince me the West (EU, US, NATO) doesn't have a 'global agenda', but that would also be propaganda.

That makes you just_like_them.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join