It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did The CIA Just Stage A Micro-Coup Against Trump Administration?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Like, what are you even talking about? Flynn is a Democrat picked by Obama. 4 weeks into Trump's presidency he learned he could not trust the guy because he lied about his activity. Pretty typical for a Democrat. So Trump had him canned. How do you spin that into Flynn is somehow an integral part of Trump's staff?

What did I say that would be considered spin in regards to Flynn? I made a general statement concerning the idea that this is a coup. This goes well beyond Flynn.

As more is coming out on this Russia deal, the blame can only be placed on Trump and his staff.

What is spin is your attempt to deflect by blaming Obama and making ignorant, baseless accusations about Democrats.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: introvert
I don't believe it's a coup at all. It's been hinted at for some time that the people around Trump may have been in contact with Russia, for whatever purpose, and it appears to be coming back to bite them in the ass.

This is a monster of their own creation. You can't blame anyone except Trump and his staff.

originally posted by: dashen
Micro coup?
Like a mini cooper?

Or did they overthrow the white house cooking staff?

I think they mean someone stole the kitchens robot coup.

Like, what are you even talking about? Flynn is a Democrat picked by Obama. 4 weeks into Trump's presidency he learned he could not trust the guy because he lied about his activity. Pretty typical for a Democrat. So Trump had him canned. How do you spin that into Flynn is somehow an integral part of Trump's staff?

Because it fits his confirmation bias.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Abraxus is the name of a type of Demon. Hmm. No surprise there.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

It's not like Flynn was a holdover. Obama fired him because he was terrible at his job. Then Trump picked him because he shouted "Lock her up!" louder than anyone else.

So stop trying to shift the blame on this. While Flynn might be a registered Democrat he is very much a Trump guy.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

can you cite some evidence that Flynn was terrible at his job with specifics? You seem so certain so im sure it will be no problem to find.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

It's not like Flynn was a holdover. Obama fired him because he was terrible at his job. Then Trump picked him because he shouted "Lock her up!" louder than anyone else.

So stop trying to shift the blame on this. While Flynn might be a registered Democrat he is very much a Trump guy.

That is how I understand it.

He was fired by Obama and Trump made the conscious decision to hire him.

Blaming Obama or the Democrats for this is disingenuous.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Trump is sneaky, and smart. I think what he's doing here is making the Libs look like tards because, he knows he doesn't have to do anything but sit back and watch them fall into their own sh't.
edit on 15-2-2017 by LuXTeN because: typing

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN

Trump is sneaky, and smart. I think what he's doing here is making the Libs look like tards because, he know he doesn't have to do anything but sit back and watch them fall into their own sh't.

How do the libs look like tards?

It is in fact the libs that just have to sit back and watch this Russia issue/drama play itself out.

I don't know why people are protesting. Trump is going to slowly hang himself.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
What i find particularly irksome is the naive glee many who dont like Trump are exhibiting while pointing to the media hit pieces as if they are representative of the full, unvarnished truth of whats going on behind the scenes.

Not to be impudent, but do think there might be any relationship between that 'glee' and the behaviour of Trump and his legions over the past couple of years?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Well.. I don't believe that hostile foreign govt's won't be a problem. Unless the Chinese Invade, and then that, perhaps 'would' be a problem seeing as nearly half the planet lives there.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

You Trump supporters really need to stop drinking the Kool-Aid. This administration has shown time and again they have no idea what they're doing. In the course of a week one of Trump's senior advisors got busted for an ethics violation and another was forced to resign for violating the Logan Act. People are comparing this latest scandal to Watergate.

He is having the worst first month as President since William Henry Harrison. And yet you sycophants continue to act like its all part of some master plan. Unbelievable.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

originally posted by: khnum
Well its obvious whoever the intelligence agencies work for its not the United States Government

Question: How do you clear a seriously clogged drain?
Answer: find(expose) the clog.

Unfortunately as per the RATS threads finding the clog involves the public finding out about flying children and drugs all around the world and a myriad of other sins so ugly that the perpetrators and their masters would rather start WW3 than face justice,which is about where we are approaching.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

if a buzzfeed article filled with random quotes from Powell and unsourced quotes of "critics" is evidence to you i guess its a good thing youre not a scientist or work in any field that requires credible, solid information.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: tribal

can you cite some evidence that Flynn was terrible at his job with specifics? You seem so certain so im sure it will be no problem to find.

That was even though Mr Flynn had the great advantage, in this administration, of having being one of the first high-ranking figures to endorse Mr Trump, startling his brother officers by leading a chant against Hillary Clinton of “Lock Her Up” at the Republican National Convention in 2016.

In the end, Mr Flynn suffered death by a thousand leaks. Former Obama administration high-ups and still-serving career intelligence officials told reporters, notably at the Washington Post and New York Times, that the general had been overheard by American spooks talking by telephone to Russia’s ambassador to America, Sergey Kislyak, in December, in the dying days of the Obama era. Though Mr Flynn claimed that those contacts had been anodyne, turning on the logistics of future meetings and conversations, allegations spread that the pair had in fact discussed sanctions imposed by the Obama administration to punish Russia for meddling in the November presidential election, notably by stealing and leaking the private e-mails of senior officials in the Clinton campaign and Democratic Party.

Specifically, the word was that Mr Flynn urged the Russians to be patient and wait for Mr Trump to take office, and not to overreact to the sanctions. That allegation was all the more explosive because Mr Flynn already faced questions about ties with Russia after being fired by President Barack Obama as head of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA). Mr Flynn left that agency in 2014, claiming that he was fired for raising uncomfortable questions about the Obama government’s approach to fighting Islamic terrorism (Team Obama called him an insubordinate, obsessive and bad manager). In 2015 the former DIA chief turned up in Moscow at a gala for the state propaganda outlet, Russia Today, sharing a table with President Vladimir Putin.

www.economist.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Thanks I really needed that right now

ETA: What makes you think you know the Truth?
edit on 15-2-2017 by LuXTeN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

The truth?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Flynn was right that Obama's attitude towards terrorism was dangerous. Flynn standing up to him about that just boosted Flynn in my opinion .

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

that actually has ZERO to do with the allegation Flynn was fired/let go from his Obama post because he was doing a "terrible job".

what else you got?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

Well its obvious whoever the intelligence agencies work for its not the United States Government

Question: How do you clear a seriously clogged drain?
Answer: find(expose) the clog.

Unfortunately as per the RATS threads finding the clog involves the public finding out about flying children and drugs all around the world and a myriad of other sins so ugly that the perpetrators and their masters would rather start WW3 than face justice,which is about where we are approaching.

My how I wish I could disagree with you.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join