It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Under Siege: Civil War 2017 .. Think Mayhem

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

LOL You're just too funny!

You really don't see the irony do you?

You claim I'm fed bull#, I counter maybe you are too, and I'm the one posting nonsense!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
..K..., Devil's advocate...... After all the ashes settle, if the world economies rebuild, China will be prepared to ramp up quickly, and they will succeed on merit and simple determination.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: corvuscorrax

LOL You're just too funny!

You really don't see the irony do you?

You claim I'm fed bull#, I counter maybe you are too, and I'm the one posting nonsense!

I'm proof that your post is BS. You were implying that the Left is only armed with "verbal assaults', yet I happen to be well armed and trained to use them.

I know many Leftists that exercise the 2nd amendment. The idea that Leftists do not is BS.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: 727Sky

When you have a large group of people actually thinking that they have a right to censor, to infringe on the rights of others, you will always see conflict.

I agree. Trump and his supporters wanting to censor the press will lead to conflict if they try to follow through.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I was thinking more about people stopping traffic, people banning offensive speech, people inhibiting people like Milo to speak.

You know, the people who believe the same as you.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I was thinking more about people stopping traffic, people banning offensive speech, people inhibiting people like Milo to speak.

Great. Now we have examples of both sides trying to censor. It appears we should be able to agree that censorship is not coming from just one side.

If they are trying to censor others, blocking traffic and such, they do not believe the same as I do.

Do you believe in the same things as Trump? Do you want the media to be censored?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

How is the media being censored?

Name me one instance where the Trump administration censored a media report.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

How is the media being censored?

Name me one instance where the Trump administration censored a media report.

The press conference in which Trump shut down CNN, claiming they are fake news.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Ya know, think back in your own life and experience.... do people seem much more Rude and Aggressive than in any time in our recent past. Lots of Bloviating going on... I think so, you all must have found reason for concern as well.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

He's not allowed to offer an opinion?

He didn't answer a loaded question. That's not censorship.

If you conflate that to censorship but approve of the Marxist tactics going on with rioters, then you are obviously part of the problem.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

It appears as if we're reaching a boiling point.

Some seem to have found justification in causing harm to people, damaging property, and denying other people their rights.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

He's not allowed to offer an opinion?

He didn't answer a loaded question. That's not censorship.

If you conflate that to censorship but approve of the Marxist tactics going on with rioters, then you are obviously part of the problem.

Marxist tactics? People are free to voice their opinions and protest. The rioters are a rare few that only serve to distract.

If those people voicing their opinions about Milo is what you consider censorship, then Trump offering his opinion about CNN is censorship as well, right?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Bull.

People can say what they want, but you think denying people like Milo to speak is the same as just speaking out.

Obvious Marxist is obvious.

link   

a reply to: Plotus

It appears as if we're reaching a boiling point.

Some seem to have found justification in causing harm to people, damaging property, and denying other people their rights.

Again, a rare few are doing that.

You are using the actions of the few to create the false narrative that everyone that is protesting is doing what you describe.

That is dishonest.

link   

originally posted by: Substracto
Kids will stop playing Fallout 4 and get to the streets to taste the real thing, ah!

Any American who picks up a gun and starts killing other Americans over Donald J. Trump needs to be placed in the mental ward pronto. Strait jackets, and chemical restraints until they come to their freakin senses.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Bull.

People can say what they want, but you think denying people like Milo to speak is the same as just speaking out.

So you are trying to have it both ways, huh? You set yourself up for that one.

It's only censorship when it does not fit your political narrative.

I get it.

Obvious Marxist is obvious.

I don't think you know what you are talking about.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

You are not making ay sense.

But that's to be expected.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Well its pretty obvious that Hillary,Obama and Soros are above the law and that the intelligence agencies no longer work for the interests of the republic and that the authorities aren't going to deal with this lawlessness that kind of thins the options doesn't it,your government is not going to save you.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

You are not making ay sense.

Understanding one's own hypocrisy can be difficult to grasp.

But that's to be expected.

Apparently I made enough sense to make you give up any attempt at intelligent discourse.

edit on 15-2-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: DAVID64

Well its pretty obvious that Hillary,Obama and Soros are above the law and that the intelligence agencies no longer work for the interests of the republic and that the authorities aren't going to deal with this lawlessness that kind of thins the options doesn't it,your government is not going to save you.

Only chance we have at this point which seems pretty weak, is to go after ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC! Right now Domestically the Republic is under attack!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join