posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:07 AM
a reply to: Kali74
Meandering thoughts on this topic:
- im not big into the whole alpha/dominance thing. Im incredibly strong willed, but don't wish to assert this on others. Im anathema to alpha
personalities. We cannot coexist. So i can't help understand them much.
- A handshake like that wouldn't get you far among the business folks I deal with. His only saving grace: he has the cash. So we may put up with
crap like that if we want his cash enough. I'd likely rip his arm out of its socket when we shook hands, though.
- he's not an orangutan. He's typical.
- if i am standing in front of a wall, and a bull is charging at me, i am better served by side stepping the bull and letting the wall do my work for
me. Trump doesn't get this concept I don't think. His alpha tendencies don't allow him to play a passive role if it means winning more easily. This
is his major failure: a hubris of self greatness.
- i would like to see the courts continue to dog him. Winning the election was a validation of his enormous ego, and itll need winnowing before
he'll have any hope of doing anything. Otherwise, the next 4 years are going to be long.