It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby left inside locked car at Texas movie theater, parents not arrested due to culture

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

This is like the trans bathroom case. You're talking about laws to people that don't think that's the issue.

It's like you want my preferable position to be against the law.

Do you think I'm an idiot?

The issue is the idea of media controversy BECAUSE THEY ARE MUSLIM.

This happens all the time, AND MAINLY BY WHITE PEOPLE.

Where was the outrage then? Simple question.

All the 'culture' talk isn't just proof it's racism, it's literally kicking the dead horse issue on the ground, because it's AMERICAN culture that abuses children, and most commonly leaves them in the car. We have more soccer moms than China has guns, who do you think is leaving children in cars?
edit on 17-2-2017 by ROBOTNINJADRAGON because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ROBOTNINJADRAGON

So what is your point? that they are to be left alone and allow child abuse because they are what you call them, Muslim? I call them stupid inept parents.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

So what is your point? that they are to be left alone and allow child abuse because they are what you call them, Muslim? I call them stupid inept parents.

It's like you didn't even read my previous post.

"It's like you want me to agree it's okay they did this and the law is wrong, that's stupid."

"So what's your point? They should be allowed to break the law?"

Can you read? The issue is the controversy size verses how common this happens, and the explicit linking of this to "Muslim" culture.

The parents aren't flagship spokespeople for 'Muslim culture'. You understand there are Christian Nazis? Should we define culture by single people? No, that's basically stupid.

WE COULD investigate children left in cars to find links, but you'll be miserable to find it's WHITE PEOPLE. So why say this is their culture and it's terrible when WE lead in the statistics of STUPIDITY?

Do I think the laws are wrong? NO.

Do I think you should leave children in cars? NO. /destroystrawmens

Is this issue being over-voiced because they are Muslim, to even a racist degree claiming this as part of their 'culture'? Yes.
edit on 17-2-2017 by ROBOTNINJADRAGON because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow
no words?
looks like you had plenty of them.

4. Danish parents leave their kids on the curb while they go shopping

In Denmark, writes Mei-Ling Hopgood in How Eskimos Keep Their Babies Warm, "children are frequently left outside to get frisk luft, or fresh air — something parents think is essential for health and hearty development — while caregivers dine and shop."

As you might imagine, this idea sends shivers down the spines of many parents in the United States. In New York, a couple (one of whom was Danish) was arrested for leaving their child outside a BBQ restaurant while they went inside to eat.

"I was just in Denmark and that's exactly what they do," Mariom Adler, a New Yorker out walking with her 2-year-old son, told the New York Times. "We would see babies all over unattended. We were stunned, frankly. But Denmark also struck us as exceptionally civilized."

From this list of other child rearing practices.
www.npr.org...

so, I again suggest that the only real danger in this particular case, was the danger from the culture that existed OUTSIDE that car. Am I wrong?
edit on 17-2-2017 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I got you, you are lost in your own want to be type of topic.

have fun.

I like facts better.

(post by ROBOTNINJADRAGON removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: infolurker

This is not about culture, this is about stupidity and ineptitude coming from the police authorities, this a criminal act and the last time I check is a crime to leave a child in a car without adult supervision in the US.

What is next, to be allow to kill others because is cultural correct.

What a joke.

We can't arrest everyone. What are we gonna do arrest all 11 million Mormons for taking their children to church to affirm a 38 year old false prophets right to threaten 14 year old girls with destruction if they leave him or the cult?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Sadly child abuse in any country is a problem, but we do have laws to protect children even if at state level they differ, but still all states have laws regarding the safety of those that are vulnerable like children.

Interestingly it takes time when it comes to abuses under religious believes but eventually they are exposed and taken care off.

Many child sex abuses within the church like the Church of Latter Day Saints and the Catholic church tend to settle outside courts in order to keep the scandals at a minimum.

But that doesn't mean that they are not prosecuted or investigated.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join