It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Daniels: It’s Only a Matter of Time Before There Is Blood on the Streets

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ROBOTNINJADRAGON
The progression in this thread...
-OP damn that's heavy man..

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
He writes that the Civil War was fought over slavery, that right there invalidates his article IMO. The Civil War was fought over taxes, nothing more. I'm from the North, but it should be called the War of Northern Aggression.

So the North started it then. Gotcha.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Tempter

There's blood in the streets now, Charlie.

Whoa, so people are already dying in the name of a Civil War?

originally posted by: WUNK22
The war has already started in democrat cities all over America, look at Chicago, Detroit ect.. that being said I got my tickets to see Charlie in April in NY!!

That is a civil war?

originally posted by: SolAquarius
A new civil war here in the US sounds like something out of the NWO play book it would be nightmare.
They elite would not let a crises like that go to waste they would create their order out of the chaos of a US civil war

Wow that's deep. NWO=Democrats right?

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
We'll give them a war they won't believe.

Be proud!

"Coz the South's gonna do it again"

Wow. To conclude, the North started the first civil war, people are already dying in a new already-started civil war, started by the NWO and Democrats, and the South definitety didn't start anything, but they're definitely going to win(Again? Didn't they lose before..? is this like a third reich statement?)...

Mind blown...did I miss anything?

Whatever dude, The CDB is bettern Moby. lol.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I think you may be correct so I changed it... Thanks guys for watching... I found the whole video thing explained much of what we are seeing..

It doesn't explain this:

Why aren't the people responsible for 'organizing these protests' being arrested and put away for "Inciting Riot"? Why isn't Law Enforcement taking action? This is the real problem. Somebody is gonna listen to Charlie and take the law into their own hands ... and that's when the cops are gonna make their move. They're gonna move to suppress direct violence ... which is the BS in the whole thing.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Charlie Daniels needs to get a hair and beard cut and then I would like his music better.

I have him beaten in both hair and beard length. He can swallow dip with impunity. That is an amazing talent I can't match.

Oddly, I think (although neither of us remember it well enough to recall exactly) that I first met the guy when he was with a band called "Tom Thumb". I know his bass player from the Tom Thumb days, Lee Parduel. There was a small venue he played near home once, my oldest bro Bob Bedlam sneaked us in backstage.

But at any rate, he's always been a sort of hardcore right winger, even when he was singing songs about hookers and ending up arrested for brawling. (his very best show IMHO was with Toy Caldwell doing "Noplace to Go" - a paean to perfect picking)

I often agree with him on political matters in general. And I think in this case, he's probably right. If Soros keeps pushing, eventually you're going to see a number of precious snowflakes push it a bit too far and end up perforated en masse.
edit on 15-2-2017 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

I think you may be correct so I changed it... Thanks guys for watching... I found the whole video thing explained much of what we are seeing..

It doesn't explain this:

Why aren't the people responsible for 'organizing these protests' being arrested and put away for "Inciting Riot"? Why isn't Law Enforcement taking action? This is the real problem. Somebody is gonna listen to Charlie and take the law into their own hands ... and that's when the cops are gonna make their move. They're gonna move to suppress direct violence ... which is the BS in the whole thing.

They are nailing them with felony rioting in D.C. from last month.

Up to 10yrs in prison.

Don't know if they got any big fish tho.

West coast not so much.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I lived through the era of the Viet Nam protests and the civil rights riots of the 1960s. I watched as the US Army had to march into DC to keep protestors from the White House and Congress as protestors set Washington on fire.

The protests and demonstrations we are seeing today pale in comparison. They are tiny, irrelevant and short lived. They are confined to small sections of major metro areas already firmly in Democrat control. Berkley burns again and the cops dont even show up. This level of disturbance doesnt rise to the occasion of a civil war.

Problem is, in order to have a civil war, you have to have the "other side" show up. In Portland there is no "other side" to show up and the "other side", residing in fly-over country could care less if Portland is burned to the ground.

This movement has no legs.
edit on 15-2-2017 by TonyS because: sp

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: Aliensun

Charlie Daniels needs to get a hair and beard cut and then I would like his music better.

I have him beaten in both hair and beard length. He can swallow dip. That is an amazing talent I can't match.

Oddly, I think (although neither of us remember it well enough to recall exactly) that I first met the guy when he was with a band called "Tom Thumb". I know his bass player from the Tom Thumb days, Lee Parduel. There was a small venue he played near home once, my oldest bro Bob Bedlam sneaked us in backstage.

But at any rate, he's always been a sort of hardcore right winger, even when he was singing songs about hookers and ending up arrested for brawling. (his very best show IMHO was with Toy Caldwell doing "Noplace to Go" - a paean to perfect picking)

I often agree with him on political matters in general. And I think in this case, he's probably right. If Soros keeps pushing, eventually you're going to see a number of precious snowflakes push it a bit too far and end up perforated en masse.

Cool.

I talked with Toy one night when he called looking for my roommate. lol. Around 77'

She was from Spartanburg and knew the Tucker boys.

She wasn't home at the time. Cambridge MA, no less.

I said, who's calling?

He said this is Toy Caldwell. No #?!!

So we talked a bit. Polite guy.

Never met CD but saw his show in the 80's in CO.

I'm still a fan of them both.

Sorry for the OT.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I talked with Toy one night when he called looking for my roommate. lol. Around 77'

I ran into Toy and Tommy several times long long ago, also Charlie, and Charlie's kid Jr over the years, have been to Twin Pines at one point or another.

I have tried to come across a recording of Charlie and Toy doing No Place To Go, it's probably the best bit of picking I've ever heard in terms of technical excellence. Both of them going 90 to nothing, and doing it absolutely perfectly in terms of attack and expression, and you'd think they had never played together before. For some reason, that recording is impossible to find. They did it as part of a big jamboree sort of thing. I saw the thing on a now defunct TV station one night, and it was a jaw dropper. I recall the old lady asking why my jaw had dropped and I was transfixed watching it, and I answered that I had met and screwed around with them both at some point, that I had never seen them perform together, and that it was near musical perfection technically, and that I had never thought they had it in them to do that.

eta: I have this odd behavior where I often try to meet the people I like face to face at some point. A lot of people seem to be afraid to do this, but I find that you can often contrive to do it if you really want to, and so I've ended up meeting people from John Milius to Scotty Bigelow to Amanda Tapping to you name it over the years. A lot of moderately famous people would be happy to have dinner with you if you're not a total nutjob.

edit on 15-2-2017 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

She was from Spartanburg and knew the Tucker boys.

I don't know what it is about Spartanburg, but for some bizarre reason I know a number of guys from there.

It's like it's the place you go to die when you've been in Fayetteville or something.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The existence and actions of people like Dylann Roof and others, who have shot people for being a different colour, who have murdered human beings in the false belief that they are not human beings, the fact that these people are often vocally, politically right wing, says to me...

And therein lies today's issue.

Dylan Roof was a psychopath. I know of no one, in this fiercely conservative, rural section of Alabama, who considered his actions anything less than horrific and abominable. He may have held some conservative values, but to even attempt to place all 'right-wingers' in the same group as he is disingenuous at best, and instigatory at worst.

The rioters are also psychopaths. To try and place all 'left-wingers' in the same category as them is no better.

These labels are the problem. Logic decrees that if B is a subset of A, it does not follow that A = B. Yet that logic is ignored on a regular basis by extremists on both sides of the divide. Jack the Ripper was British; all British are not twisted serial killers. But statements like

Unless you accept that it is legitimate for the left to protest as they are doing, not any more tamely but EXACTLY as they are doing now, then it is clear that you have not been paying adequate attention to the criminal behaviour of the right...
are attempting to paint all conservative Americans as evil and all liberal Americans as legally superior victims. That is the issue.

Human nature, indeed, evolution itself, demands that one defend oneself against aggressive actions. In a nation of laws, that extends to false accusations that could conceivably result in legal consequences. In a socially activist society, it also extends to accusations that could result in social ramifications. We today have both in the United States. We also have your false narratives, which seeks to condemn not due to individual actions, but due to actions of those with whom one can be associated.

I am a redneck from Alabama. I am proud of my ancestors, and I proudly salute their memory every time I see a Confederate Battle jack. I believe in equality for all, and compassion for those to whom life has been crueler than usual. I believe in the Bible and (try to) follow the teachings of Jesus the Christ of Nazareth. That is who I am, and who I will be until the day I die. Yet I have never shot up a church... never pulled the trigger on another human being. I am NOT Dylan Roof. Whenever anyone tries, as you just did, to associate me with that monster, it is highly offensive. I don't think there is anything more offensive to me.

You, sir, just painted that level of offense across hundreds of millions of people. Your post is the most baseless, despicable, deplorable, bigoted, hateful thing I have witnessed... and that is a massive statement considering the chaos we are still going through politically. You, sir, are personally stirring the pot of hatred.

Just

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

It doesn't explain this:

You did see in the video where the FBI raided these scumbags and arrested them? Guess who didn't act on those prosecutions? Obama and Holder!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

It doesn't explain this:

You did see in the video where the FBI raided these scumbags and arrested them? Guess who didn't act on those prosecutions? Obama and Holder!

No. I didn't. If you've got it handy, please post. I'll go and search if you don't come back in a few minutes.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

It doesn't explain this:

No. I didn't. If you've got it handy, please post. I'll go and search if you don't come back in a few minutes.

ehh, got confused with This Thread But the premise and video still hold true! It is towards the end of the video where they show the FBI raids and then as to why these seditionists were never prosecuted!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
He writes that the Civil War was fought over slavery, that right there invalidates his article IMO. The Civil War was fought over taxes, nothing more. I'm from the North, but it should be called the War of Northern Aggression.

That's what I thought until I realized he said ostensibly. But it looks like he backtracks on that. I'm with you on that.

In my opinion in reference to the title of the thread, I definitely think we're getting close to another Civil War. Think about it, when have you seen the common right and left winger intermingle? The left are proving everyday how violent they can be when they don't get what they want and they don't seem to be slowing down. California is talking about seceding because the man they voted for didn't win, musicians and pretenders are out there telling Americans to resist the government, cities and counties are directly defying the federal government by taking in illegal immigrants and calling for refugees. The # has hit the fan and I don't see us being one much longer. I think if Trump wins again, there will be a Civil War. I have a son that will be 18 in the next election and if a war breaks out, he'll stay right behind me.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

With respect, no.

Stirring the pot of hatred is the sort of thing that you do when you vote for a person who selects only the most abominable, hateful, phobic individuals available, to be a part of their cabinet. Stirring the pot of hatred, is what Jeff Sessions did by beginning the wind back of the rights of people, simply because he does not agree with who they are, how they are, or that they ought to be allowed to live the way they do, because he refuses to recognise their rights as being equal to those of others. Stirring the pot of hatred, is what you do when you not only know that this IS happening, and is just the beginning of a slippery slope, but you refuse to stand against it. Stirring the pot of hatred is what you do, when you would rather believe the word of a man who lies over seventy percent of the time, when he tells you lies about minorities and about foreign affairs, than be intellectually honest enough to know that he is a joke, and that his word and that of his cabinet are not worth turd.

If YOU do not stand for hatred, then stand against it and stand against your hatemonger president.

Oh, and one more thing...

Do not DARE to try to deflect onto me. If you really have a problem with baseless, despicable, deplorable, bigoted, hateful speech, then you would not have elected Donald J Trump, or be supporting his litany of bad actions and worse choices for his cabinet.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Stirring the pot of hatred is the sort of thing that you do when you vote for a person who selects only the most abominable, hateful, phobic individuals available, to be a part of their cabinet.

You do realize people voted for President Trump BEFORE he picked his cabinet don't you? Women, minorities, LEGAL immigrants...the way you talk half the country is evil and bigoted.

Stirring the pot of hatred, is what Jeff Sessions did by beginning the wind back of the rights of people, simply because he does not agree with who they are, how they are, or that they ought to be allowed to live the way they do, because he refuses to recognise their rights as being equal to those of others.

What rights have been infringed? Please tell.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Stirring the pot of hatred is ... wait a sec ... who did what first? The outcome ... the ends justifying the means ... looks like a plan that has completely backfired to me.

BTW ... you're starting to sound a bit more like a girl than a liberal. You start your post with three words and two punctuation marks ... and then you show none of it.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Fantastic post! You hit the nail on the head...! Thank you for that, I just wish other people would lat that sink in. Actual history that isn't revised. What a delightful read. Unfortunately, that's the direction we're heading now. One more Trump/Republican victory and I think we split.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ROBOTNINJADRAGON

Wow. To conclude, the North started the first civil war, people are already dying in a new already-started civil war, started by the NWO and Democrats, and the South definitety didn't start anything, but they're definitely going to win(Again? Didn't they lose before..? is this like a third reich statement?)...

Mind blown...did I miss anything?

You missed one thing.... Everything. You read everything out of context.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

And here we have the exact thing I just accused you of being verified.

Hatred, because of an opinion. Hatred because of a vote. Hatred because of a difference. You will hate anyone who disagrees with you, to the point of spouting lies, false accusations, and inflammatory rhetoric.

I'm not going to take the bait. Sorry. This is not a thread about Trump or Sessions or anyone else in power. It's about hatred, and you don't need a name to spout hate. Any disagreement will do. What's your favorite color? Green? How dare you! Mine is blue! You must be a fascist/racist/homophobe/xenophobe/deplorable! Dylan Roof's favorite color was green! You want to kill people!

Politics is just your excuse. Hatred of anyone not like you is your goal... and you are apparently very good at achieving it.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: TheRedneck

With respect, no.

Stirring the pot of hatred is the sort of thing that you do when you vote for a person who selects only the most abominable, hateful, phobic individuals available, to be a part of their cabinet. Stirring the pot of hatred, is what Jeff Sessions did by beginning the wind back of the rights of people, simply because he does not agree with who they are, how they are, or that they ought to be allowed to live the way they do, because he refuses to recognise their rights as being equal to those of others. Stirring the pot of hatred, is what you do when you not only know that this IS happening, and is just the beginning of a slippery slope, but you refuse to stand against it. Stirring the pot of hatred is what you do, when you would rather believe the word of a man who lies over seventy percent of the time, when he tells you lies about minorities and about foreign affairs, than be intellectually honest enough to know that he is a joke, and that his word and that of his cabinet are not worth turd.

If YOU do not stand for hatred, then stand against it and stand against your hatemonger president.

Oh, and one more thing...

Do not DARE to try to deflect onto me. If you really have a problem with baseless, despicable, deplorable, bigoted, hateful speech, then you would not have elected Donald J Trump, or be supporting his litany of bad actions and worse choices for his cabinet.

Your bias and hateful rhetoric gets worse by the day. What the hell happened to you, man?

<< 1  2    4 >>

join