It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How UFOs Fly: Three French physicists say they've figured out how UFO engines work.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Look to see what i found.

www.unknowncountry.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I've seen that link good concept but I think it's a lttle more diffrent than that which they claim..
if you got windows media player9 play a song and open the battery visualization, you'll see some wierd stuff there and if you can imangine just a little you may seem to find it kind of odd that it looks like UFO's.
Especialy that: Dandelionaid...it's like a ufo with an energy source.
Also try: Drinkdeep look through them all and imagine a ufo...

you can say I'm nutz but I think Microsoft knows alittle more about UFO technology than we may even consider giving em credit, have you ever herd of Computers? where did the tech for these come from?

Look at the Hizodge vizualization.....I belive ufo's are energized by solar energy....its free and with trillions of stars in the universe hey the next filler up is just a universe away.....

[edit on 31-1-2005 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Oh....and one more.....try Visualization: "I see the truth", you can come to a judgement feel free...

The truth is under our noses...If you pay close attention to the name of these theres one under that battery visualization named: "green is not your enemy"

Hmmmm...I think I should make a thred about this under conspiracies but any how go a few and theres one named "sleepyspray" now is that a relation with them chemtrails in the sky....?

I wonder

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndSEED
Oh....and one more.....try Visualization: "I see the truth", you can come to a judgement feel free...

The truth is under our noses...If you pay close attention to the name of these theres one under that battery visualization named: "green is not your enemy"

Hmmmm...I think I should make a thred about this under conspiracies but any how go a few and theres one named "sleepyspray" now is that a relation with them chemtrails in the sky....?

I wonder

They have some good theories, I guess we'll just have to wait to find out how they really do work.. If we have real UFO's, you'd think that someone with a good heart would leak the blueprints out to the public.

To get the best results from those visuals, try smoking pot, lol......

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Jean-Pierre Petit, Claude Poher and Maurice Viton call their engine the Petit-Viton Magnetohydrodynamic Motor, and say it produces over 1,000 million watts of energy. One of its secrets is that it can suppress shock waves which occur naturally in the air and slow down any flying object.

Until they demonstrate it under controlled conditions or at a minumum publish this work, its all pretty meaningless.

[edit on 31-1-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Seriously, it s a good question.

Try find one PERSON who will claim inventing the Microchip. Then ask them how the # they came up with it, and call them a liar.

Because right now the only story is that it was a Group of Scientists, with no one in particular doing any more than the other. I mean, literally, its like transistors came out of nowhere, and they are what enabled the rest of our technology.
I'll leave that for another day, though.

Everyone see the 33 in their Windows logo today? There's also the infamous 13 in there.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hmm Thats good question. Who did invent the microchip Apple, IBM, or .........

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I'd suggest the book "Unconventional Flying Objects" by Dr. Paul Hill. He was a Chief Engineer at NASA and has very good theories on the mechanics behind the ufos.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
what? no element 115?

well if we dont have to go to outerspace to get the materials like was thought for so long, I want one!

-im ready for some long nights abducting unsuspecting victims. -kidding

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
L M A O

top topics

join