It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRAITORS!!!!! Trump aids (Not Just Flynn) had REPEATED contacts with RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

You've been literally writing the same BS for about a year now; it's insane how nothing's changed.

Pot, meet kettle.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

They were suspicious of the entire campaign when it was determined that Russia had hacked the DNC.
They have been monitoring them because of that.
And since every phone call from the oval becomes part of the public record it's pretty safe to assume that they all know their phone calls are monitored. Employers do it all the time. Credit card companies and every customer service department does it.
So now deal with the real issue.....

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: TheBulk

That's just not true, Bulk. They are reporting the news. Trump is the news. There are problems within the new administration. I watched interviews last night with high ranking military and former cabinet members (now retired) who are saying if we the public are aware of the chaos to this degree, then internally they must be at each other's throats!

It's what happens when people who have no understanding of politics on this level go into office. We criticize politicians, but I've seen first hand what happens when people who have no experience managing huge government offices go into office. You are seeing it too, now. Or you should be, rather than blaming the people who are reporting it, and trying to find out what is going on.

We've put amateurs in positions where an enormous amount of skill and savvy is required.

Mark my words, young man.

I'm a 38 year old veteran. I've been following politics since the start of Desert Storm. Obama was an amateur as well and made lots of mistakes, the big difference is immediate reaction. The media is made up of Democrats oh you're never going to get this sort of Hysteria towards one of their own. They clearly hate Trump and they are clearly his opposition.

Do you really think this is good for the country? It's tearing it apart. The Democrats are throwing a temper tantrum that will end in Civil War.

I think it was in fact, Barak who said "The Presidency is on-the-job training." Of course. We should expect that. The country has never been so divided, I agree, at least not in my lifetime. I guess the Civil War was worse, but I don't see how you can expect Democrats to be reticent, while watching all the progress they've made be destroyed by this man. Of course they are going to fight back, in a legal way, as they should.

Everybody is doing what they can. I'm sorry you see it as a temper tantrum. I don't in any way. I see them using legal means to fight ideologies with which they disagree. As it should be.

May the Best Man Win.
edit on 2/15/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Are you saying I was able to predict the left going out of it's way, to push a dangerous rhetoric, to cause instability in the United States, a year ago?

Damn, I knew my political analysis was good, but didn't realize it was top notch.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

No you THINK you know their minds...except your own hubris has you blinded because you're the greatest fan of your own intellect , and as you've demonstrated w me you make a lot of suppositions about people you don't know

If any of us truly knew their minds we wouldn't be in this mess now would we?

You're comparing this to a game of chess against Trump and Putin...

Ok let's see the players...

A Businessman from New York who plays so well he's got multiple multiple issues w bankruptcy, and many "bad deals" to his own credit, who has NEVER had to oversee anything of this magnitude not to mentioned n every aspect and nuance of running a COUNTRY

Vs

The long standing leader of one of the great super powers, and largest countries in the world , political and military tactician and former decorated high ranking officer of the KGB (i.e. Russian CIA)

And you think Trump has this buttoned up...

Oh yeah....you got this all figured out

edit on 2/15/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

What progress have they made? Truth of the matter is, they've been sinking for years now, and they just hit the rock bottom. Unfortunately for you, this trend will most likely go on.

After sabotaging Bernie Sanders in the primaries, you are seriously mentioning progress and democratic party in the same sentence? Those two things, do not go with each other.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Are you saying I was able to predict the left going out of it's way, to push a dangerous rhetoric, to cause instability in the United States, a year ago?

Damn, I knew my political analysis was good, but didn't realize it was top notch.

Oh man. You've rendered me speechless! It's amazing how people perceive themselves and their surroundings! The "left" is pushing a dangerous rhetoric causing instability?

Speechless..... have a good one.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

So tell me Nik, how is anything the dems do affecting you, in your home and birthplace of fake news?
Maybe stop reading all the clickbait. Read the intellectuals. You might learn something.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
Yes a war is happening, one I hope the American people in flyover win.

(star for your post)

nice post

"ISIS & their ilk" are a handful of orgs.... Hamas & Muslim Brotherhood are head & shoulders above the rest

Obama excesses of executive power = good, as it benefits the globalists
Trump, tweets & EOs = not good, He stands for the people ... & not the corrupt + lawless globalists with their meat-puppets calling the square-dance of doom for the American Main-Street value paradigm

the hordes of Zombie foot soldiers are intent on overwhelming this 'non-Clinton' administration, with court cases, riots, perpetual delays on Trump policy maneuvering & cleaning out the cesspool ('swamp') of Agency infested corruption & lawlessness which is the trademark of the very-toxic Obama leftovers in the Fed & civil service along with the remaining military brass that were not purged as Constitutional Oath Keepers
edit on th28148717627515312017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I love it how the likes of you just seem to wander off whenever someone tries to have a meaningful discussion about what's actually going on.

It's like you all know the same one or two liners which you use constantly, but unfortunately, your knowledge about the subject is limited to what's being reported on the mainstream media, or what some celebrity had said, and you cannot back up the false, dangerous narrative which is being pushed right now.

Sad
edit on 333k2017Wednesdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

Was that all in your personal memo from the WH?
Or did you, as I suspect, get most of those details from your own hopes and dreams?

There is a very large problem of national security here, way beyond a few misplaced (C)s forgotten within tens of thousands of emails over years of service.
There will be a serious independent investigation.
There is already one going on within our intelligence agencies at this very moment.

It's serious, it's real and it's not going away.
edit on 2152017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I love it how the likes of you just seem to wonder off whenever someone tries to have a meaningful discussion about what's actually going on.

It's like you all know the same one or two liners which you use constantly, but unfortunately, your knowledge about the subject is limited to what's being reported on the mainstream media, or what some celebrity had said, and you cannot back up the false, dangerous narrative which is being pushed right now.

Sad

Well that was rude. Let's not start a tit for tat. I haven't wandered off yet. I'm up and down like a yo-yo on here. I have things to do.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

See, this is the "argument" that I've been seeing too many times here on ATS.

Why is it even important where I am from, in order for us to have a serious discussion, about the false narrative which you seem to support, and I deny?

What democrats did, affected too many people, including those in Libya and Syria. So, as you can see, what happens in United States, matter to all of us.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Other peoples fault? For what? Making sure this is the longest approval process of a Cabinet ever? F yeah! This is a fact.

How would you like to try to run a company where you took over, no one likes you who was there for the old boss and they are trying to tank your company? Then, add to it that people are doing whatever they want, giving stuff away with no oversight and you have no management. That is what you have.

I said it before and that was my point. They were expecting HRC in office. Did not happen.

Don't worry. I am sure there is a large scale terror attack coming to make us all not think about the transition....

edit on 02am28amf0000002017-02-15T10:34:01-06:001001 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

See, this is the "argument" that I've been seeing too many times here on ATS.

Why is it even important where I am from, in order for us to have a serious discussion, about the false narrative which you seem to support, and I deny?

What democrats did, affected too many people, including those in Libya and Syria. So, as you can see, what happens in United States, matter to all of us.

Of course it does. I was getting drawn into your insults, but I've stopped now.
Not running off. My 10:30 appointment is here. So, running off.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Calling someone uneducated about the subject they're talking about, is somehow considered an insult?

Well, I apologize for insulting you then. Was not my intention

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

trump asked for his resignation.
Well in one version coming from the Whitehouse anyway.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Satire:

Was collusion even necessary?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

He will go first Paul Ryan will be president and America can sleep at night again.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
He won't win a debate. He won't win a primary. He won't win a nomination. He will NEVER win the election. He is going to be impeached....

Folks, are you not sick of losing yet? He is going nowhere. He is not a traitor. They are in less than a month and they are dealing with a transition that is in disarray not because of him but because of the hate and people in place that are not allowing him to move forward. FFS they have not even approved Ben Carson and we need him to start working on solving the countries issues.

Uh-huh.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join