It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRAITORS!!!!! Trump aids (Not Just Flynn) had REPEATED contacts with RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Like what?

Like the recent stories in which it's been discovered that people within Trump's camp have been in contact with Russia during the election. And it's not just Flynn.

www.nytimes.com...

No. They tried to silence opposition with "fake news" and then it got turned around on them when they were caught rigging debates and bold faced lying.

That's part of the problem. You and others have conflated the meaning of 'fake' to fit a certain political narrative, calling the Russian aspect fake news, and now it appears to be coming back full circle.

Those you claim lied may have actually been correct this entire time.

Lol, what are you? The champion for the MSM?

No. I take issue with how the MSM conducts itself, but I find it more worrisome that a whole bunch of loons have jumped on the fake news bandwagon.

It's amazing how quickly the herd caught on to that propaganda tactic.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

left wing tyranny!

lol. You're a piece of work.

Am I? What do you call a mass media that sees its job as to suppress all political opposition to Democrats? We won the election, but media from LA and New York refuse to accept it and have instead decide to resist democracy.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

You mean Putin coming inside the U.S to meet with Trump? Where people want to kill putin? Where guns are in every direction? Frankly, I'd rather invite the wolf into my turf where I can feel safe, instead of going to the wolf's den to make a deal.

I don't trust putin, but I see no big deal with wanting to make peace. We HAVE to make peace, in fact I hope Putin and Trump becomes best friends for one reason. I want to live , I want the next generation to enjoy the nice green grass as I have.

If Nuclear war broke out, my dreams are tarnished.

It all comes down to two choices, war and extinction of life on the planet, or peace.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I appreciate your sentiments, and they ring true for every sane person. However, please do a little research on Putin, his background, the form that his leadership of Russia takes. Then ask yourself, can we trust this guy to guarantee 'peace in our time?'

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

That's just not true, Bulk. They are reporting the news. Trump is the news. There are problems within the new administration. I watched interviews last night with high ranking military and former cabinet members (now retired) who are saying if we the public are aware of the chaos to this degree, then internally they must be at each other's throats!

It's what happens when people who have no understanding of politics on this level go into office. We criticize politicians, but I've seen first hand what happens when people who have no experience managing huge government offices go into office. You are seeing it too, now. Or you should be, rather than blaming the people who are reporting it, and trying to find out what is going on.

We've put amateurs in positions where an enormous amount of skill and savvy is required.

Mark my words, young man.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You and others have conflated the meaning of 'fake' to fit a certain political narrative, calling the Russian aspect fake news, and now it appears to be coming back full circle.

I watched my fellow "conservatives" rail at the far left repeatedly using the term "racist" to shut down any argument, debate, or thought that wasnt in line with their own.......

Now Im watching them do the same damn thing with the term "fake news"...

If they dont agree? "Fake News"
If they dont like the source? "fake News"
If its negative of Trump? "Fake News"
If it flies in the face of their confirmation bias? "fake News"

To my brothers and sisters I considered "Conservative":

The Powers that be are laughing while pulling your strings like puppets......watching you turn 180 degrees the other direction and do the exact things you spent the last 8 yrs hating.....almost point by point by point, youre doing the same damn things.....

And looking just as foolish

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I already know Putin's a douche, but the same can be said about every leader in the world. Most have blood on their hands one way or another.

But the number one choice should always be survival. Live to fight another day, until the wickedness fades. It's playing chess, instead of call of duty. Obama, bush, and others played call of duty too much, (allegorically speaking) but Trump likes chess instead.

And chess is an elegant game, and one thing we know for a fact, is that Trump play's chess very well.

I hope you understand my uses for allegories and metaphors to make a point.
edit on th2017000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 15 Feb 2017 09:56:39 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 15 Feb 2017 09:56:39 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The NWO/Globalist cabal promoting unchecked immigration in general and muslim immigration specifically in order to sow discord in western society with aim of obtaining draconian power as a result of backlash are behind bloodless coup tactics.

That left and progressives are "tools" once again is no surprise as they are led easily to cliffs edge by controlled media and paid opposition playing upon their beliefs.

If Putin and Trump cooperate on eliminating ISIS and all their ilk, they will be successful due both countries widespread spheres influence and destabilizing efforts will come to sudden halt thwarting globalist agenda.

Strikes me as odd how executive branch handed essentially unlimited power when globalist leaders are in power and nary a wisp of opposition is heard.

However Trump unexpectedly took reigns and all hell is breaking loose from those heretofore silent on executive power.

I smell a rat, and it ain't Trump or his people.

Yes a war is happening, one I hope the American people in flyover win.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

We won the election, but media from LA and New York refuse to accept it and have instead decide to resist democracy.

Freedom of Press is a cornerstone to that democracy whether you like what they report or not......

Ive watched Trumps "Breitbart" be just as wrong, or more in their reporting, as ive seen coming out in other venues.....but not a peep from Trump supporters on those issues (not suprisingly)

And Trumps administration, Obamas administration, nor ANYONES administration should be able to supress that.......

Whether it hurts your feelings or not

edit on 2/15/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Oh it's golng to happen.
They are already talking about a subpoena to the IRS to obtain his tax returns.
There are already republicans looking to distance themselves and demanding an independent investigation into this administration.
Please don't delude yourselves into thinking this is something that's going to go away.
It's not.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

And chess is an elegant game, and one thing we know for a fact, is that Trump play's chess very well.

At the risk of even acknowledging that youre treating the future of our country like a "game" w your thought process....

The Irony here is the knowledge that traditionally the Russians are the best at chess.......

Im sure Putin is very good at it indeed........might want to think about that.......

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

It surely is not going to end well.

For trump.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
He won't win a debate. He won't win a primary. He won't win a nomination. He will NEVER win the election. He is going to be impeached....

Folks, are you not sick of losing yet? He is going nowhere. He is not a traitor. They are in less than a month and they are dealing with a transition that is in disarray not because of him but because of the hate and people in place that are not allowing him to move forward. FFS they have not even approved Ben Carson and we need him to start working on solving the countries issues.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Call of Duty and chess have nothing to do with geopolitics.

Wtf.....

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

So it's other people's fault.

Gotcha.

It's a good thing "conservatives," ditched the whole personal responsibility BS.

Blame Russians. Blame Hillary. Blame Obama. Blame the MSM. Blame the liberals. Blame the haters.

Blame blame blame blame is all Trump supporters do.

Thanks, Obama!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

No where near it.
Campaign strategy and chit chat .no #ing rigging.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

That's just not true, Bulk. They are reporting the news. Trump is the news. There are problems within the new administration. I watched interviews last night with high ranking military and former cabinet members (now retired) who are saying if we the public are aware of the chaos to this degree, then internally they must be at each other's throats!

It's what happens when people who have no understanding of politics on this level go into office. We criticize politicians, but I've seen first hand what happens when people who have no experience managing huge government offices go into office. You are seeing it too, now. Or you should be, rather than blaming the people who are reporting it, and trying to find out what is going on.

We've put amateurs in positions where an enormous amount of skill and savvy is required.

Mark my words, young man.

I'm a 38 year old veteran. I've been following politics since the start of Desert Storm. Obama was an amateur as well and made lots of mistakes, the big difference is immediate reaction. The media is made up of Democrats oh you're never going to get this sort of Hysteria towards one of their own. They clearly hate Trump and they are clearly his opposition.

Do you really think this is good for the country? It's tearing it apart. The Democrats are throwing a temper tantrum that will end in Civil War.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

We won the election, but media from LA and New York refuse to accept it and have instead decide to resist democracy.

Freedom of Press is a cornerstone to that democracy whether you like what they report or not......

Ive watched Trumps "Breitbart" be just as wrong, or more in their reporting, as ive seen coming out in other venues.....but not a peep from Trump supporters on those issues (not suprisingly)

And Trumps administration, Obamas administration, nor ANYONES administration should be able to supress that.......

Whether it hurts your feelings or not

It's not a free press. It's eight propaganda press for the left and Democrat Party. Where was the zeal for journalism the last eight years?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Forgive me for expressing how the elite themselves view this whole thing. I simply know their tactics well.

"be as wise as serpents, but as gentle as the dove".

I am already inside their minds. You can believe that or not. But this is truth, both sides are pawns in a game.

Wake up Mr Green, that is, if you wish the truth, then click play.

You know what's so elegant about this game?
Nobody knows where the enemy is.
They don't even know she exists.
She's in every one of their heads.
And they trust her...
...because they think they are her/it.
If you try to destroy her to save them,
they'll destroy you to save her.
You have to admire the opponent's elegance.
the Art of infiltration and subversion
Like a snake, in the Garden of Eden
overtaking THOUGHT.

Perhaps chess is the only game in town after all. But this is how those in power sees this whole thing.

Some people are more ahead of this "game" than others. Some remain in forums like these, warning people such as yourself, of things to come. Because it will come. It has been designed to come.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You've been literally writing the same BS for about a year now; it's insane how nothing's changed.

Anyway, whoever thought the left would calm down after they got destroyed, was wrong, including myself. After a month of crying, they are now on the offense. They will stop at nothing in their attempt to destabilize United States, and then the world. Seeing this dangerous rhetoric which is being pushed a lot lately, it only makes me wonder what would have happened if that other candidate had won by any chance.

To me, it looks like escalation of conflict with Russian Federation was planned in advance, and they were just waiting for a criminal from Clinton family to win in order to execute that plan. What they are doing right now is making it impossible for Trump to try and normalize relations with Russia, without appearing like a Putin's puppet, which is an extremely dangerous narrative. I am disappointed that there are so many butthurt liberals, who can't move past their hurt ego, and actually look at things objectively.

Literally, the whole mainstream establishment is pushing the same narrative, and instead of challenging that narrative, they're blindly following it.

Dangerous times ahead of us, for sure

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join