It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRAITORS!!!!! Trump aids (Not Just Flynn) had REPEATED contacts with RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

lol
Thanks for making this post its a gooder!
I think I like it so much because it's pretty much exactly what I've been wanting to tell them myself but wasnt quite sure how to without getting in trouble...
Thanks again

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Trump should just let Mad Dog take out the CIA and FBI. Arrest the democrats instigating this "revolt" including Obama.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
One the democrats I've always trusted telling it like it is. Dennis Kucinich

The Public Government is at war with the Deep state-military industrial complex.

Do we want to stop the military industrial complex or not?

Wow, that was quite the telling video. Coming from Kucinich, I think we need to really start paying attention. This could get VERY bad, not just for the Trump admin, but it could send the whole country into disarray and maybe even WWIII.
edit on 15-2-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MrNeo

Things would get really interesting then... But even though im sure Obama has played a part in all this I think its more Hillary's camp behind this charade hoping to distract and detract from her given situation...

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

I applaud Trump and Flynn for trying to fight the globalist agenda and avoid WW3.

What planet do you live on? Trumps ignorance combined with his mouth has brought us closer to WW3 than we've ever been in a long time.

You are a great example of what the media does to people. There was Chinese aggression, Russian shows the force all through the Obama Administration and threats of World War 3. However the media didn't incite you to hysteria. Now you've been program for crazy and you don't even realize it.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

The moles in the deep state are trying to start WWIII. Not Trump. These idiots are compromising national security to try and make Trump look "bad". They are playing with fire. If WWIII happens, no-one but the crazy ass leftists are to blame.
edit on 15-2-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
The MSM is emboldened now. They think that "they" took down Flynn. They are not going to stop - their true target is Trump.
Who are they working for?

This is a major con-job. Don't fall for it.

There are some very powerful people who don't want Trump in office, and they will stop at nothing to take him down.
This includes building all kinds of stories to drive public opinion against him.
Trump is not part of their NWO plan.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I didn't vote for Trump, but I really wanted him to succeed despite the fact I disagree some of his attributes such as bigotry etc. Maybe this will all blow over, but it might just snowball.

Now, it appears not only was Flynn wiretapped by the NSA, supposedly because he was talking with a Russian ambassador but it now appears several of Trumps high level advisors were intercepted and captured (recorded) on wiretaps communicating on multiple occasions with senior Russian intelligence operatives including (so far) Flynn and Trumps former campaign chairman Paul Manafort. The msm is saying they were repeating contact on multiple occasions. We can only speculate as to why at this point, but it really doesn't look good for Trump.

I hope I'm wrong, and there might be no way to prove it but right now it looks like Trump was involved in a conspiracy the likes has never been seen in this country.
edit on 2/15/17 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

The sad part is that Trump will not admit any wrong doing. He will say some BS that because he loves America and how there is public unrest about him. He will do what's best for America and resign. You right wingers will cling on to "how patriotic" he is, but in reality, he will be pushed out of the office whether he likes it or not.

Here is a preview of the script, courtesy of the Kremlin:

“[There] was a crescendo of noise from the mainstream media, and it distracted the White House from trying to get its job done.”

“I think this is victory for mainstream media and for the Democrats. They don’t like this administration and they’re going to do everything they can to chip away its credibility, and this is just the beginning."

“Both the Democrats and the mainstream media have the anti-Russian theme, and that is the problem. And Trump himself basically said he thinks he can work with Mr. Putin, and I think it probably will go on."

The finger pointing begins.
edit on 15-2-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: MrNeo

Things would get really interesting then... But even though im sure Obama has played a part in all this I think its more Hillary's camp behind this charade hoping to distract and detract from her given situation...

Hillary Clinton is no more. Trump won the White House, but it looks like he will not be able to keep it. The fault lies within.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

The MSM is emboldened now. They think that "they" took down Flynn. They are not going to stop - their true target is Trump. Who are they working for?

The MSM is emboldened because it turns out that they were right about the Trump campaign and their connections to Russia.

For quite some time, they have been getting hammered with cries of "fake news" and now it's all about to come back, full-circle, in their favor.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: verylowfrequency

I'm not a trump fan at all obviously

And I'm sure that there ARE some troubling things going on in this administration and Trump ...but that's not the subject of my reply

To me this is a very clear message to Trump by the "agency" to watch his step....

There's no telling what they might have on him, or could be MADE to look like.
As much as I despise trump in the office the message here is scarier still.

"Whoever you vote in doesn't matter, we will get someone that plays ball or we will destroy them"

This should be troubling for everyone whether you support trump or not...

We may have always suspected this from our gov, but this is becoming a reality

This web is intricate and I'm trying to watch not just what's been heavily reported but the other nuances that aren't so obvious ....

Connecting the dots w this is all very very disturbing

I hope the Truth comes out, I hope if Trump truly is involved w nefarious dealings he is exposed...

But I do not advocate for the usurping of our election process nor the voice of the people or the sovereignty of this country, rule of law or the function of our gov....

I pray for the safety of Trump and his family and for truth to prevail

edit on 2/15/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheOneElectric
President Pence, VP Paul Ryan. The ox got the cart up the hill, and now they will sacrifice it with scandal.

...my take exactly, and that is gonna bring on a lot of butthurt among the true believers. Quote me..."It ain't gonna be pretty!"

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The thing I find interesting is how many journalists that have been in the business for 40+ years are saying this feels just like Watergate. And I'm not just talking about people like Dan Rather. I'm hearing similar sentiments coming from the local guys as well.

Even if Trump is able to escape this unscathed his administration has essentially been hamstrung for the foreseeable future. It's hard to imagine a President having a first month that was worse than William Henry Harrison's but Trump is giving him a run for his money.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Applause! Awesome thinking.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Good for Trump , because I want to live and avoid world war three. Traitors? No, simply pro -life . Seems like you're pro-death, i stand on the opposite side of your fence.

To anyone with common sense, if you want to avoid war, keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Good for Trump , because I want to live and avoid world war three. Traitors? No, simply pro -life . Seems like you're pro-death, i stand on the opposite side of your fence.

To anyone with common sense, if you want to avoid war, keep your friends close but your enemies closer.
Um...you know that there's a point at which you don't want to invite the wolf past the door, right?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

The MSM is emboldened because it turns out that they were right about the Trump campaign and their connections to Russia.

Like what?

For quite some time, they have been getting hammered with cries of "fake news" and now it's all about to come back, full-circle, in their favor.

No. They tried to silence opposition with "fake news" and then it got turned around on them when they were caught rigging debates and bold faced lying.

Lol, what are you? The champion for the MSM?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
The thing I find interesting is how many journalists that have been in the business for 40+ years are saying this feels just like Watergate. And I'm not just talking about people like Dan Rather. I'm hearing similar sentiments coming from the local guys as well.

Even if Trump is able to escape this unscathed his administration has essentially been hamstrung for the foreseeable future. It's hard to imagine a President having a first month that was worse than William Henry Harrison's but Trump is giving him a run for his money.

And once you've sufficiently destroyed all political opposition with your media, we can go back to lap dog, state run media and left wing tyranny!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

left wing tyranny!

lol. You're a piece of work.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join