It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRAITORS!!!!! Trump aids (Not Just Flynn) had REPEATED contacts with RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
There are sources saying that soon to be felon, Flynn was ordered by Trump to talk with Russia about the sanctions.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I hear ya.

All I am saying is keep an eye out for evidence of a distinction between Globalism and Zionism.

I once said something on accident that has become my mantra.

"Don't believe anything but consider everything."

AAC

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: khnum
So many people that are quite prepared to wreck a country rather than give their President a chance.Im glad I don't live in the USA this is not going to end well

This is the result if sickness known as liberalism.

It's a weak argument to call the political viewpoint you don't like a 'sickness'. It's a tactic used by those who aren't very smart.
edit on 15-2-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Time to move to Russia.
[quote/]

Did you know that another study showed that progressive liberals (libtards) will believe anything that contains a word with more than 3 syllables?

The study showed Conservatives generally couldn't understand words with more than 3 syllables. Probably why you read the results wrong. You're welcome.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
There are sources saying that soon to be felon, Flynn was ordered by Trump to talk with Russia about the sanctions.

And there are sources that claimed Trump liked to stay in Russian hotel rooms that Obama had previously stayed in to order hookers to pee on the bed. Your point?

Flynn made the mistake to convey Trump's plans three weeks too early. So what? Because of a F'N treasonous rat in the Obama intel community Flynn had to resign because he violated the Logan Act. I say F'N treasonous because it is more dangerous for an insider to rat out a future President's cabinet when everyone knew that what Flynn said was what Trump would do in 3 weeks time anyway.

Literally, there is nothing more to this story than an Obama rat spied and recorded Trump's cabinet's phone calls and when Flynn didn't detail in full to Pence (because that would be admitted to violating the Logan Act) that said rat leaked the evidence to liberal media to make it look like Trump is in bed with Putin.

It's all liberal spin to support a storyline that was never true (that Putin helped Trump get elected).

What Flynn said to Russian diplomat was true. He just said it 3 weeks too soon. And an Obama rat made a mole into a mountain - just like the globalist liberal media always do.

If you believe anything different than what I just said - you ARE WRONG.

Period.

Why does Trump like Putin?

It's simple. They are both nationalists who are against globalism and surrendering their nations's sovereignty to an international body. They are both defenders of nations ability to remain sovereign.

Now you may say, but he took Crimea. Then I would answer, you have no idea why he took Crimea do you?

And then you would just sit there with a dumb look on your face and call me a right-wing Nazi.

I've seen it before from you tolerant bunch. Preach tolerance while practicing view point discrimination.

edit on 15-2-2017 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

The transcripts from the intercepted communications between Flynn and his contacts may be the tip of the iceberg.

I don't think it get's this far without substantial evidence.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: khnum
So many people that are quite prepared to wreck a country rather than give their President a chance.Im glad I don't live in the USA this is not going to end well

This is the result if sickness known as liberalism.

It's a weak argument to call the political viewpoint you don't like a 'sickness'. It's a tactic used by those who aren't very smart.

I would agree with that. I hate it when polarized debating sides resort to insult classifications.

That said, it comes from a frustration that many liberals and progressivists do not realize they have been baited by a stronger ideology that is ultimately leading them to their demise.

AAC

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnAbsoluteCreation

I hear ya.

All I am saying is keep an eye out for evidence of a distinction between Globalism and Zionism.

I once said something on accident that has become my mantra.

"Don't believe anything but consider everything."

AAC

Since your last reply to me, I went and did a little digging. Second article I checked out:

WASHINGTON — When Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel meets with President Trump on Wednesday, in their first face-to-face encounter since Mr. Trump’s inauguration, the turmoil in the White House could complicate what many had expected would be a triumphant reception.

The resignation of Mr. Trump’s national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, deprives Mr. Netanyahu of his strongest ally inside the White House for raising pressure on Iran. And the emergence of Jared Kushner, Mr. Trump’s son-in-law, as an aspiring Middle East peacemaker has increased the president’s appetite for a peace initiative between the Israelis and Palestinians — something Mr. Netanyahu is not especially eager to discuss.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

What else can you call it, if not clinical delusions symptomatic of serious mental illness when this key part of the article linked to in the original post is completely ignored by the original poster and the trump-hating cheerleaders?

The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far, they had seen no evidence of such cooperation.

edit on 15-2-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: reldra

What else can you call it, if not clinical delusions symptomatic of serious mental illness when this key part of the article linked to in the original post is completely ignored by the original poster and the trump-hating cheerleaders?

The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far, they had seen no evidence of such cooperation.

Maybe because the incident happened prior to the Trump Administration by an obvious Obama/Democrat/Globalist asset?

Please read the last few pages for some needed insight.

AAC

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Globalist - 1
Zionist - 0

lol

AAC

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

Well, now I will be paying extra attention to their meeting(s) now. Certainly won't rule it out especially considering the implications.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnAbsoluteCreation

Globalist - 1
Zionist - 0

lol

AAC

EDIT to add: I hope neither of them win and Nationalism prevails. That doesn't mean we're racists or not inclusive. We are all just our own nation of culture and tradition that everyone else is allowed to pass through and experience freely. The problem with it now is that big government got in the way. Trade could be so easy to negotiate if a middle man body didn't have to cut out a large piece of the pie for themselves (for no discernible reason).

AAC

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Have Faith

www.youtube.com...

Best to You. S&F
edit on 15-2-2017 by Wildmanimal because: better video link

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

All that in two weeks huh. I thought it was the one before this one that knelt to china.
edit on 15-2-2017 by Saiker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

They've got it all and have the entire administration pegged.

You have to rewind this to a few months back. That was when the public heard that the Trump campaign was at odds with the intelligence agencies. Now we know why, they were hip on Russia/Trump for quite some time now.

Fast forward to today, what the intelligence community did today was something similar to people playing poker and the person with the full house is tipping to the bluffer (Trump) that they have the winning hand.

The game is over folks.

originally posted by: VimanaExplorer
If our intelligence agencies taped this one, I wonder how much dirt other agencies like FSB,Mosad etc have? Since Putin is an ex-KGB agent, I will never underestimate him.

So they let him become potus and now decide to leak all this stuff to get him out?

Well, THAT certainly makes a lot of sense.

I'm glad we got all them Einstein's spying on everyone.

Besides hillary's reset button being a joke, it was really a joke on the Russians?

I know a bunch of Russians, down home on the farm types too. Good peoples.

They better move fast before Trump has em all wacked. Poison needles, plutonium cocktails, car bombs, deadly hookers, elevator grenades, ebola and dead cats.

Cool.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Mind boggling the people cheering for a trump demise...

Do you folks really want President Pence? I certainly do not, trump may be a wild card... but worst case scenario congress blocks everything he wants to do... with Pence you have an establishment religious president who will be able to get republicans to line up and push his agenda.

Trump a chance at moderate leaning Supreme court justice...

Pence chance at hard right leaning justice..

You nitwits are going to get exactly what you are trying to peg on trump...

Remember the old saying... careful what you wish for..

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I must say I am no Trump supporter but damn dude this is very very wrong to say the least. In case you haven't noticed the Russians aren't really playing ball with Trump and Flynn well..... it's Flynn and we knew that was coming. Btw I wanted the burn so don't tag me as a Trump folk I just look at the facts. I will say that someone in the white house idk who has been infiltrated by the fsb though. OH and also I would like to point out that if you go to a McDonald's and get two dollar menu items and remove the bun off of one amd combine them its very satisfying and cost effective.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

NVM

AAC

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

The party is over and this extremist administration is toast. At a minimum, there will be purge in the White House. If Trump is indignant like he usually is, there will be impeachment proceedings that will begin in the next month or two. At the very worst, not only will Trump be brought up for impeachment, but there will be treason charges on brought up on the administration.

Here's what's coming next. A rigorous non-partisan investigation will begin soon. Your right wing congress will have no choice but to cooperate or be viewed as obstructionist collaborators. I'm sure the CIA/NSA already know how deep the ties are and how Trump is collaborating with Putin. Now, the public will not find out exactly how scandalous this is, but there will be enough shared to the public to get Trump out of office by year's end.

The sad part is that Trump will not admit any wrong doing. He will say some BS that because he loves America and how there is public unrest about him. He will do what's best for America and resign. You right wingers will cling on to "how patriotic" he is, but in reality, he will be pushed out of the office whether he likes it or not.

This is by far the worst scandal in US history that will be covered in depth in history books for years to come and how many republicans succumbed to decades of right wing propaganda that allowed for this to happen.

Christopher Steele should get a medal of freedom for looking into these explosive charges about the WORST and MOST CORRUPT Presidency in US History.

After Trump is dealt with, then comes the tidal wave of right wingers voted out of office during the 2018 and 2020 elections. Game over, right wingers. Karma is a bit ch.

tinyurl.com...

FFS give it a rest... just like a day or two. Just give it a rest. We understand how much you hate Trump. If you're so god damned sure he'll be kicked out of office why do we need daily threads about him? He'll be out of office soon right?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join