It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRAITORS!!!!! Trump aids (Not Just Flynn) had REPEATED contacts with RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Please. Just stop while you are ahead.

So you admit I am ahead?

Smartest thing you've said.

AAC

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
I applaud Trump and Flynn for trying to fight the globalist agenda and avoid WW3. Clearly these SOBs aren't going away quietly though, and as tough as Trump is, he can't fend them off. Defeating the globalists was just a dream, in real life they have far too much power, it can't happen.

It can. The people don't want to risk what it will take to make it happen and before I get jumped, I'm not talking armed revolution.

I believe it would take learning total self-sufficiency. We could absolutely do it.

link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

If that happens then the Globalist will cause the end of the United States as we know it.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

False Prophet?

Okay, I'm done.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

Good luck.

AAC

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
I applaud Trump and Flynn for trying to fight the globalist agenda and avoid WW3. Clearly these SOBs aren't going away quietly though, and as tough as Trump is, he can't fend them off. Defeating the globalists was just a dream, in real life they have far too much power, it can't happen.

It can. The people don't want to risk what it will take to make it happen and before I get jumped, I'm not talking armed revolution.

I believe it would take learning total self-sufficiency. We could absolutely do it.

You are absolutely correct. Don't spend money on stuff you don't need and do for yourself and your neighbors. Pretty simple really.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The noose is tightening. I won't feel one bit of sorrow for the Trump admin and the alt-right movement. The whole group has been a complete disaster that has hurt the cause of breaking through the walls of the establishment.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: GD21D

Yeah. But it's going to mean that the Government will be tied up in knots. More so than usual.

That's bad.

edit on 2/15/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

That was quite the Revelation... There goes his credibility...

edit on 15-2-2017 by 5StarOracle because: My bad

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I get what your saying however I don't see them as equals. Zionism is only another vehicle for globalization in my eyes. I'm not too keen on the elite hierarchy but that's my layman take.

So you do see them as equals? It's easy too.

Look at the United Nations, it's a globalist entity with NATO as it's collective military force. But the U.N never gives Israel the benefit of the doubt. In fact, Resolution 242 demands Israel to go back to their pre '67 borders. They obviously have not complied. Additionally, Obama is a Globalists posterboy and he was not very good to Israel.

I am not here to convince anyone of anything. Keep what I said in mind and watch the cards fall. I see a growing separation of Zionism and Globalism.

AAC

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: GD21D

Yeah. But it's going to mean that the Government will be tied up in knots.
That's bad.

I agree.

There's no easy fix here if the writing on the wall is accurate. We may see Paul Ryan as POTUS.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnAbsoluteCreation

I get what your saying however I don't see them as equals. Zionism is only another vehicle for globalization in my eyes. I'm not too keen on the elite hierarchy but that's my layman take.

So you do see them as equals? It's easy too.

Look at the United Nations, it's a globalist entity with NATO as it's collective military force. But the U.N never gives Israel the benefit of the doubt. In fact, Resolution 242 demands Israel to go back to their pre '67 borders. They obviously have not complied. Additionally, Obama is a Globalists posterboy and he was not very good to Israel.

I am not here to convince anyone of anything. Keep what I said in mind and watch the cards fall. I see a growing separation of Zionism and Globalism.

AAC

I'm not here to tell you your wrong either. As I said, I'm not keen on it and welcome any insight to the whom and the how. I'm only fairly confident in the 'what.'

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Not witty enough to come up with a good slam and not bright or informed enough to debate so you cuss a lot. I'll STFU and GTFO for now because you are a silly little twit and very obviously disturbed.

You proved your ignorance when you stated, "This is by far the worst scandal in US history..."

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

You seem afraid to deal with any serious questioning on your stance...
It looks like you are running scared from the debate you have been challenged to...
How will you ever regain your composure and assert your stance...
Will it be with your 17th thread bashing Trump?
hahaha

Of course he can't deal with it, it's that Leftist hysteria he has been indoctrinated with.
Hey Alpha, you better check under your bed tonight...Putin and the big, bad Russian Bear might be under there waiting for you. Lol
Liberlism is a #ing mental illness, you need some serious help.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
All the Trumpsters think a conflict with Russia is the only reason WW3 could take place....
China

I wonder how Trump will respond to the usual stupidity from Kim yon donkey dork during his term? Only takes one of many issues at the moment in the Pacific/South China Sea.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

Perhaps let China deal with their own ankle-biter?

From my perspective it looks like they will have their hands full with Lil'Kimmys antics.

The South China however....IDK.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Complicated. Right?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes! Well to a guy like me anyway.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I know this makes me an outlier for many on ATS today, but for me, the following are not mutually exclusive opinions, and I hold all of them:

1) I wanted Clinton investigated, and I consider the results of said investigation sufficient to regard her - if not criminally culpable - as highly corrupt and as having employed falsehood multiple times while in office and during her presidential campaign. These, among many other reasons (her corporatism ties, as well as those of the Clinton Foundation, the apparent signs of pay for access via various business deals and board appointments, my disagreement with her foreign policy positions, etc. etc. etc.) contributed to my not supporting her campaign.

2) I want to live in a world where we are in a friendly and cooperative relationship with Russia, and I firmly believe that would make the world a safer, more stable place, and reduce the necessity of proxy wars - which both we and they have been, and are, engaged in. Including, to a certain extent, the conflict in Syria.

3) The U.S.'s foreign policy, aggressive NATO expansion, and other factors, are naturally interpreted by Russia as hegemonic and a direct threat to their national security and future status in the world and in their region, and in some cases they perceive those threats as even potentially existential. To that extent, Russian response to us in recent years is if not always what I would term reasonable, at the very least understandable and our knee jerk response to it has been more a scramble to come to grips with our own failure to cultivate insight into their psychological and strategic posture toward us and our actions than anything else.

4) The U.S. and the West in general has engaged in meddling, aggression, and influence peddling that has destabilized the middle east and led directly or indirectly to humanitarian crises for decades in the region. We also, in our own government, have an increasingly oligarchic and corporatist fusion of political and financial interests which should concern all of us, regardless of party and political ideology, as well as the world. Which is to say, whatever criticisms we could level against Russia, we ourselves are not immune to... however, this is still my country. Russia is not. That doesn't change when I believe what we're doing is wrong. It just means it's time for me to speak up.

5) I don't trust our own, or any country's, intelligence services as far as I can throw them, as they are, literally, in the business of acquiring, exploiting, and when necessary manufacturing information - true or untrue - in the furtherance of political agendas and goals. That is literally their role.

All of the above being the case...

6) ... the natural conclusion proceeding from the above is not that therefore Russia gets a free pass, or that they are the good guys. Vladamir Putin has also proven himself a severe detriment to the freedom, human rights, and democratic institutions of his own people (such that they nascently existed,) has managed to cleave tightly to power for an excessively long period of time, and has significantly strengthened, or at best reshuffled, the largely oligarchic system present in his country, despite ostensibly coming to power to curtail it. He has displayed a willingness to engage in proactive and far reaching asymmetrical and difficult to predict stratagems against the West, whether one believes they are justified or unjustified. His history, psychology, ideology, and actions do not paint the portrait of a man whose sole ambitions are freedom and justice. Far from it. While we should strive to the greatest extent possible to coexist peacefully with him, we should be extremely wary of the man, and he is not a friend to liberty, ours or his own people's. We should not be treating him as an underdog hero standing up to evil.

7) Just as I wanted Hillary Clinton investigated, I want anyone and everyone in the present administration suspected of ties to, communication with, or collusion with agents of Putin's government or intelligence services investigated as well. This should not be a partisan issue. If Clinton's potential email leaks to foreign adversaries was a potential national security or foreign policy threat with the possibility of costing people their lives, and incidents such as Benghazi warranted a closer look, then this must be treated as such as well, and I advocate doing just that. Regardless of whether anyone believes the results of such an investigation (which the FBI is presently, apparently, engaged in) would be conviction or exoneration, it needs to be done imo. Thoroughly.

8) I was not an Obama supporter, a Clinton supporter, or a Bush supporter, and regarded them all as various shades of corporatist who advanced imo dangerous U.S. foreign policy and curtailed or sought to curtail our liberties and any semblance remaining of moral standing in the world. And they contributed to economic policies which have caused real pain - depending on the administration, to different parts of our population - that still resounds today. However, after giving President Trump a multi-week benefit of the doubt as I do all presidents, even those I disagree with, I cannot support him either going forward. He has filled his administration with the same members of the same financial interest groups that previous administrations have. In my estimation, other than as a disruption to the status quo and proof that such disruption can at least occur, he is not a savior, or here to stand up to those in "the swamp." And even setting aside my ethical, moral, and humanitarian concerns with his actions to date, he must be held to the same scrutiny, accountability, questioning, and vigilance that all with power - irrespective of party or ideology - should be.

9) I bear none of the above persons as human beings any ill will, hate, disdain, or malice, nor their supporters or detractors. Nor do I support the personal attacks, especially against family members of the persons in question, of the same. These are simply my personal opinions, and I respect the views of those who disagree.

Again, for me, the above opinions are not at all mutually exclusive, and I hold all of them. I know we're all expected here to pick a side, usually a party, and defend that side to the hilt... but I simply cannot do that. My "side" is humanitarianism, and the integrity, polity, perpetuation of the democratic institutions of, and elimination of corruption and corporatism in, my country and its government. Regardless of party.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Time to move to Russia.

Why don't you look at how horribly inaccurate the right wing news has been for the last 20 years. Study after study show that most topics you believe in have little truth.

Studies by who? The Huffington Post? DNC Pollsters?

Did you know that another study showed that progressive liberals (libtards) will believe anything that contains a word with more than 3 syllables?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Did you know that another study showed that progressive liberals (libtards) will believe anything that contains a word with more than 3 syllables?

Citation?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join