It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRAITORS!!!!! Trump aids (Not Just Flynn) had REPEATED contacts with RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Why don't you speak specifics? What propaganda are right-wingers fallen for?

AAC

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnAbsoluteCreation

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Godz Enigma

I'm just trying to figure out the long game... if anyone has any idea's... it would be great to hear them.

A Pence presidency. An establishment globalist at the helm.

I hope you're wrong.

What makes you think Pence is Globalist? Any direct evidence?

AAC

I would like to be, I welcome the insight.

On matters of war, Pence has also sided with establishment globalists and neocons rather than the Constitution. For instance, the then-congressman voted to unconstitutionally surrender the power of Congress to declare war on more than one occasion. First, he supported giving then-President George W. Bush authority to wage an undeclared war against Iraq if and when the president decided to do so — a war that Trump has opposed. Pence even voted against an amendment to defund Obama's devastating and flatly illegal war against Libya, in which Obama relied on a UN resolution instead of a congressional declaration of war. As congressmen in both parties explained at the time, Obama should have been impeached for that criminal and potentially treasonous act alone. The fruits of those illegal wars are now clear, too, yet Pence has not apologized for supporting them while in Congress.

www.thenewamerican.com...

Plenty of info out there on him.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Seriously,

Is this all you got? GTFO with this garbage which does nothing to implicate Obama who can talk like this to another foreign diplomat because HE IS THE GODDAMN PRESIDENT OF THE US.

Your idiots with Trump had been running an entire campaign in COLLUSION with Russia. Drastically different situations.

Why don't you ask yourself this question:

Where was the liberal media when Obama said this:

Then imagine what they would have done if it was Trump asking Putin to give him some time so he can be more flexible with him.

AAC

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I should've looked that you were from CA earlier. I am also from CA and realize how indoctrinated people are here.

Enough said.

Now I know you don't know anything besides what you talk about at Starbucks. And they say right-wingers are conspiracy nuts. Everything you say is a conspiracy and you never address my real questions. Typical.

AAC

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Is this Hillary Clinton?

Obama literally said he would be flexible with Putin regarding the Missile defense system. What would the media do if President Trump said that? Answer the question. Stop deflecting.

AAC

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

And hell no that's not all I have. Debate me. Please.

This would be the debate Question: "Is Trump colluding with Russia and if so is it bad for America."

Just say yes...

AAC

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Time to move to Russia.

Why don't you look at how horribly inaccurate the right wing news has been for the last 20 years. Study after study show that most topics you believe in have little truth. You're a F'ing Trump supporter. Being one, on its face, exhibits indoctrination.

I should've looked that you were from CA earlier. I am also from CA and realize how indoctrinated people are here.

Enough said.

Now I know you don't know anything besides what you talk about at Starbucks. And they say right-wingers are conspiracy nuts. Everything you say is a conspiracy and you never address my real questions. Typical.

AAC

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Why don't you look at how horribly inaccurate the right wing news has been for the last 20 years. Study after study show that most topics you believe in have little truth. You're a F'ing Trump supporter. Being one, on its face, exhibits indoctrination.

So not only are you completely ignorant, you refuse to break from it. Study after study show that willful ignorance is the same as stupidity.......

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Deflecting?!?! Who's trying to change the topic? You're wasting your time. GTFO!

Is this Hillary Clinton?

Obama literally said he would be flexible with Putin regarding the Missile defense system. What would the media do if President Trump said that? Answer the question. Stop deflecting.

AAC

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Here's my take. I see two growing global agendas.

Zionism and Globalism.

To the naked eye, they may seem like two sides of the same coin.

Not true.

Globalism is against Zionism. It's like two powerful brothers vying for the throne.

I see Pence as a neocon. Neocons are more on the side of Zionism (because of the religion farce). They share similar qualities, but in the end, Globalist elite want master control of the globe and have used the Zionism card to their advantage in the past.

AAC
edit on 15-2-2017 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
So are you going to tell me that Obama is a lizard person working for the Illuminati. Please. Just stop while you are ahead.

Zionism and Globalism.

Not true.

Globalism is against Zionism. It's like two powerful brothers vying for the throne.

I see Pence as a neocon. Neocons are more on the side of Zionism. They share similar qualities, but in the end, Globalist elite want master control of the globe and have used the Zionism card to their advantage in the past.

AAC

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

You seem afraid to deal with any serious questioning on your stance...
It looks like you are running scared from the debate you have been challenged to...
How will you ever regain your composure and assert your stance...
Will it be with your 17th thread bashing Trump?
hahaha

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

I get what your saying however I don't see them as equals. Zionism is only another vehicle for globalization in my eyes. I'm not too keen on the elite hierarchy but that's my layman take.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

You just love to deflect, don't you?

AAC

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
So are you going to tell me that Obama is a lizard person working for the Illuminati. Please. Just stop while you are ahead.

Zionism and Globalism.

Not true.

I see Pence as a neocon. Neocons are more on the side of Zionism. They share similar qualities, but in the end, Globalist elite want master control of the globe and have used the Zionism card to their advantage in the past.

AAC

You are making yourself look like a fool by shrugging off honest conversation.

Isn't this also a typical tactic used by the extreme left?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

hahaha Do you not have the capability to have a real conversation without bringing up childish stuff? Seriously, are you fourteen?

You wrote the thread. Why can't you speak in specifics instead of conspiracy?

AAC

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
No, you guys need to stay focused on this issue and come to the realization that Trump is a false prophet.

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

It looks like you are running scared from the debate you have been challenged to...
hahaha

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Go have a nap your crap is tired...
edit on 15-2-2017 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Do any of you suppose it has to do with OLD money vs. NEW money? I know from working for a, now deceased, republican who was a member of the Maralago... that Trump was not liked AT ALL by the blue bloods. When trump purchased it... he actually LOWERED the membership fee... $200,000. sounds like A LOT to us working stiffs... but the blue bloods were livid that now people who, like my previous employer and trump were NEW MONEY...and allowed to join. They take that # seriously. So i guess my next endeavor is to find out who...surrounding trump is old money...and i'm goign to guess they will be the last ones standing.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
No, you guys need to stay focused on this issue and come to the realization that Trump is a false prophet.

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

hahaha

Oh he is a false prophet now...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join