It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRAITORS!!!!! Trump aids (Not Just Flynn) had REPEATED contacts with RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
So many people that are quite prepared to wreck a country rather than give their President a chance.Im glad I don't live in the USA this is not going to end well

This is the result if sickness known as liberalism.

Pretty treasonous. Its like society forgot that freedom given by our government wasnt meant to be used to throw BS and slander against the very state that enables it. Its US first, Americans that is. We have our issues, we take care of them in house. Instead, you have these "Liberadicals" that would rather see the country burn...a bunch of jokers, heath ledger jokers...

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

After Trump is dealt with, then comes the tidal wave of right wingers voted out of office during the 2018 and 2020 elections. Game over, right wingers. Karma is a bit ch.

Some "Ardent Republican" you are.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
I applaud Trump and Flynn for trying to fight the globalist agenda and avoid WW3. Clearly these SOBs aren't going away quietly though, and as tough as Trump is, he can't fend them off. Defeating the globalists was just a dream, in real life they have far too much power, it can't happen.

If Trump is fighting the globalists, he's not doing a very good job.

He kept SA off the list. Yeah, fighting the globalists for sure hahahah.

The globalists wanted TPP, Trump canceled it. The globalists want illegal immigration, Trump is going after it. The globalists want the Muslim refugee problem, Trump is trying to stop it. The globalists want to destroy Russia, Trump wants to try and be friends. The globalists want to restrict US energy, Trump is trying to expand it. The list goes on. As for Saudi Arabia, they are the US most important ally, they are one of the few things keeping the US economy propped up through the petrodollar.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Well, I 'm going to forward you post on to OSI ( Office of Strategic Influence ) at the Pentagon.
I'm sure they'll find some good use for it somewhere.

In the mean time , lets take a look back at the SkyTroopers of the 173rd.

Buck

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I have visited the USA in 1981 and 2014,totally different countries, obviously with education,government,trade,the military and the middle class the white anting has gone on for quite some time,Im afraid your nation can only be saved if it wants to be and Im afraid its given up the ghost...

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The real story is how casually the deep government is admitting that they monitor all phone calls all the time, particularly at the highest levels.

I guess partisan sheep are willing to ignore that elephant in the room when the Stasi style spying suits their agenda.

edit on 14-2-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha
If source isn't Moby, I'm calling fake news

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
The real story is how casually the deep government is admitting that they monitor all phone calls all the time, particularly at the highest levels.

I guess partisan sheep are willing to ignore that elephant in the room when the Stasi style spying suits their agenda.

Agreed they obviously monitored Trumps campaign staff as private citizens

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
If source isn't Moby, I'm calling fake news

Michael Flynn was forced to resign today...so there's that.

Trump Advisor Forced to Resign After Lying About Russian Relationship - Admits Discussing Lifting of US/Russia Sanctions
edit on 14-2-2017 by BeefNoMeat because: typo

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Pshhhhh. Who cares because....political bias!

Lies? Accepted
Invasion of privacy? Accepted
Freedom of travel? Sometimes
Freedom of speech? Who's more important?
Laws? Only apply to the plebes

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
If our intelligence agencies taped this one, I wonder how much dirt other agencies like FSB,Mosad etc have? Since Putin is an ex-KGB agent, I will never underestimate him.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Not to burst anyone's bubble but something that stands out is none of this is confirmed.

From the story:

according to four current and former American officials.

All of the current and former officials spoke on the condition of anonymity because the continuing investigation is classified.

So.... Let's guess, why are they "former American officials"?

But really, as this stands, it has about as much weight as "NASA sources confirm aliens in Antarctica, our anonymous sources told us so".

Let's see some Wikileaks, or Phone meta-data , some emails, or something.
edit on 14-2-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

They monitor phone calls to high officials in RUSSIA? And you find that strange? I would find it strange if they didn't.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

That goes without saying... Remember this:

www.theguardian.com...
NSA tapped German Chancellery for decades, WikiLeaks claims

www.dw.com...

Bundestag grills Merkel subordinates on NSA spying
The German parliament is asking tough questions about what the Chancellery knew about US spying. Members of Angela Merkel's staff are on the spot this week. Merkel will be questioned on Thursday.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Yeah B

Really WHAT planet do some people live on.

Repeatedly insulting a foreign power.

OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Accusing them of things they NEVER DID.
edit on 14-2-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: TruMcCarthy
Trumps ignorance combined with his mouth has brought us closer to WW3 than we've ever been in a long time.

How?

How is Trump fighting the globalist agenda?

By passing TISA?

Lol.

HUH?

Trump can't even pass an EO.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheOneElectric
Hey guys.

Think about this. The dossier said that Trump was promised 19.5% of Rosneft if sanctions were relieved and other conditions were met.

How much money is that? A couple of billion, I'm sure.

Also, heads up Trump fans.

The Unholy Trinity (Pence, Rance, and Ryan) have been planning to allow Trump to hang himself by his own rope for a while.

Quote me on this:

President Pence, VP Paul Ryan. The ox got the cart up the hill, and now they will sacrifice it with scandal.

That 19.5% went to Qatar and Glencore.

People need to stop making SNIP up.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Clearly, a delusional take on the situation. Alex Jones = Rotting of Brain.

I applaud Trump and Flynn for trying to fight the globalist agenda and avoid WW3. Clearly these SOBs aren't going away quietly though, and as tough as Trump is, he can't fend them off. Defeating the globalists was just a dream, in real life they have far too much power, it can't happen.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Clearly, a delusional take on the situation. Alex Jones = Rotting of Brain.

Coming from you, I take this as a compliment. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
They've got it all and have the entire administration pegged.

You have to rewind this to a few months back. That was when the public heard that the Trump campaign was at odds with the intelligence agencies. Now we know why, they were hip on Russia/Trump for quite some time now.

Fast forward to today, what the intelligence community did today was something similar to people playing poker and the person with the full house is tipping to the bluffer (Trump) that they have the winning hand.

The game is over folks.

originally posted by: VimanaExplorer
If our intelligence agencies taped this one, I wonder how much dirt other agencies like FSB,Mosad etc have? Since Putin is an ex-KGB agent, I will never underestimate him.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join