It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRAITORS!!!!! Trump aids (Not Just Flynn) had REPEATED contacts with RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

So you blame obama for yourr #y life lol

You seem to be deficient somehow, but I'll try and explain again. If someone were to blame anyone for their life being $hitty, doesn't it make much more sense that its the guy who's been in control for the last 8 years and not the guy who just took office a few weeks ago?

I'm getting bored with my job and I just had my profitable youtube channel of 7k subscribers get terminated without reason, but other than that it's good.

Hey man if you need a safe place just ask man, im selling them for just a few canadiam dollars.

I dont blame anybody when life sucks, i just keep on going lol.
I like how you try to insult me then cry over your youtube channel.

edit on 17-2-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

The traitors have been in the
WH for 8 years and apparently are sabotaging the current admin. So please....don't expect clear thinking people to take this nonsense seriously.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

This is a war being waged by the deep state.. The deep state is unaccountable, unelected. and non transparent. It is a tool of the elite are the NWO and so are you when you share this propaganda.

Stop believing the media hype. This is rare occurrence in which you get to see the inner working of your government and this apsect of government does not have your interests at heart.

Wake up and smell the
I'm with you on this. People seem to think that it's ok as long as they are on the side in control. I've noticed all the Left learners here have been defending all the NSA taps emanating from leftist operatives while condemning the current Potus. It's disgusting.
edit on 17-2-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I think the O.P. Is on to something. If Trump was collaborating with the Russians to win the election, the CIA and NSA will probably find out about it as they have recorded all the conversations and are currently listening to them. Both the Republicans and the Democrats would support impeaching Trump if it was shown he was working with Russia.
The FBI already said he did nothing wrong. You guys are working so hard on behalf of the NWO. I'd love to see your Ksrmib Board review at the end of this life.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: TheBulk

In the hands of the intelligence services.

You know this how?

Multiple sources are reporting this and Flynn resigned because he lied to the Trump team about him talking to the Russians.

Multiple sources reporting the same baseless claims.

Now that the President admitted in a 77 minute press conference on Thursday, February 16, 2017 he "fired" Flynn for "lying" to him, are these claims (re: "Multiple sources are reporting this and Flynn resigned because he lied to the Trump team about him talking to the Russians.") still baseless and part of FAKE NEWS?

Most of the 'issues' in the White House are self-inflicted and are not of any real consequence at this point - the Flynn firing is not that big of a deal, honestly. And the OP's claim of "traitor" is hyperbole of the nth degree, BUT the above question remains. I'll also note, the idea Flynn resigned is patently false (Introvert got "Flynn resigned" wrong) as from the mouth of the horse: "I fired him because of what he said to Mike Pence."

So, "yes" or "no"? Are they baseless claims created by FAKE NEWS or do you believe the President?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Flynn got fired, because he pissed off Pence, the Russian angle is Bull#.yournewswire.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
While I agree 100% with the OP, I am not counting on this happening. The foxes will not investigate the slaughter in the henhouse, and unfortunately, for now. the foxes run the whole farm.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join