It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRAITORS!!!!! Trump aids (Not Just Flynn) had REPEATED contacts with RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Innocence unless proven guilty. Unless they can prove Trump conspired with Russia to lift sanctions, he is innocence.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: residentgood
Innocence unless proven guilty. Unless they can prove Trump conspired with Russia to lift sanctions, he is innocence.

As is my practice...When I see people who just registered (like you did today)...I look at their first post to get a sense of what inspired them to join...

This was yours?

originally posted by: residentgood

Personally, I don't think Russia hacked DNC. It's not their style. They have high moral standards. They never interfered in another country's domestic affairs.

uhhh...

So welcome to ATS? Mind if I ask where you are posting from?

pssst...
"Innocence unless proven guilty"
"he is innocence"

The English word you are looking for is "Innocent"...not "innocence"..
edit on 16-2-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Garry Kasparov (Russian chess grandmaster) was testifying before the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations today. The Hearing topic is Democracy and Human Rights: The Case for U.S. Leadership

Prior to his opening remarks, he stated this: (hehehe)

"Glad to be in the Senate, as I'm one of few prominent Russians not to be in contact with the White House."

source

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Damn...His account disappeared as fast as a Flynn resignation...

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Putin has killed 3 of his own operatives/diplomats...One of which was the Rosneft/Putin Liason explicitly mentioned as source of the Dossier..

He has also arrested 6 of his own FSB and Cyber Hackers on treason charges with Russian Outlets reporting that the charges were specific in that they shared national secrets with the CIA.
I did a thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you are CIA and watching your carefully cultivated sources inside Moscow getting killed and arrested since Trump came to power?

You are not going to share sources and methods with the WH..

Report: Intelligence officials withhold information from Trump
thehill.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Surely Flynn's denial, to the FBI, of having talked to the Russians about sanctions,

www.washingtonpost.com... f3d5-11e6-8d72-263470bf0401_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-banner-main_flynn-5pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.489a8e11bbf0

in contradiction of intelligence agency intercepts of those conversations, indicates guilty knowledge of the taboo nature of those conversations, the subject of which could be construed as a Logan Act violation and a felony, in itself.
edit on 16-2-2017 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
Surely Flynn's denial, to the FBI, of having talked to the Russians about sanctions,

www.washingtonpost.com... f3d5-11e6-8d72-263470bf0401_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-banner-main_flynn-5pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.489a8e11bbf0

in contradiction of intelligence agency intercepts of those conversations, indicates guilty knowledge of the taboo nature of those conversations, the subject of which could be construed as a Logan Act violation and a felony, in itself.

Fixed your link Flynn lies to FBI

So....That is an outright jailable felony...Lying to the FBI.

The issue is that Comey (dir FBI) is now clearly Team Trump (has been all along, but no longer closeted), Trump mentioned Comey as "his people" multiple times in the press conference today..and Trump has his appointee Sessions as AG.

They won't bring charges against Flynn..

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: Liquesence

Only in an alt-right, alt-fact, alt-reality is collusion with Russian intelligence by incoming administration officials an acceptable and laudable thing.

If this were Obama, your attitudes would be completely reversed.

My god, some of you people have lost it, and your rabid, blind partisanship is dangerous and frightening.

There's no reason for Russia to be America's enemy. Leave that in the past. Time to end the baseless aggression against them and work together. Build a better world.

Nice thought, I wonder if Emperor Putin shares that thought or do you think he wants to rule the world??

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I really often wish that there would be some major threat like alien invasion or asteroid collision. Even if fake.
World is getting more and more divided and this seems to be spinning towards major bloodshed. I wish we could all unite but there will be always some # that will put us against us.
edit on 16-2-2017 by KiwiNite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
The real story is how casually the deep government is admitting that they monitor all phone calls all the time, particularly at the highest levels.

I guess partisan sheep are willing to ignore that elephant in the room when the Stasi style spying suits their agenda.

Just about every country monitors international calls and super wealthy people.

Don't let him BS you with fake spin.

NSA didn't monitor the Calls of Trump's campaign aides...They monitored the calls of Russian intelligence...

THAT is where they got Flynn and others recorded in regular contact with Russian OPs.

Here - let me help you out a little bit. There is a reason why people are not buying your BS. It's because we know it's BS. We also know that you have no idea what you are talking about, and you just think you do.

Flynn did not violate any laws. He not only called Russia (which was his job), he also called all of his foreign counterparts (which was his job). The person who leaked this is the one who violated the law, not Flynn.

Please continue with your misguided and amusing narrative.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

Flynn did not violate any laws. He not only called Russia (which was his job), he also called all of his foreign counterparts (which was his job). The person who leaked this is the one who violated the law, not Flynn.

If everything was on the up and up, then why did he lie to the Vice President about it?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Treason Federal Penal Code
edit on 16-2-2017 by ColdChillin because: Extraneous

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: darkbake

By accident?
Like someone butt dialed the Kremlin?

LOL one of Trump's advisors said that although he was in contact with some Russians, he didn't know they were intelligence officers.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

If everything was on the up and up, then why did he lie to the Vice President about it?

here is a better question. If what he did violated the law, why isn't he in jail?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

As a matter of fact it's not BS.

They got him during surveillance of the Russian embassy. Because of the Russian hack of the DNC. Then he lied to the FBI about what they already knew he talked about.

It's going to require an independent investigation. I think they are putting that together now.
edit on 2172017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Trials take time. We don't just jail people without a trial.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

We all have a lot to learn. Actually, I have links to 16 media sites on my favorites bar at the top of the screen and I read them nearly every day. I can see by your avatar that you are a cultist member of the liberal sites. It's okay, most people have been fooled for the last several years. The key to my comments is that I research the subject before I post a response. Try that sometime and maybe you will turn away from the dark side.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Have any of you read this November 7, 2016 article (yes, pre-election) concerning FISA warrant to tap 'US persons' in the Trump camp?

Really interesting. I'd like to know what the finally determination was on the server in Trump tower. Personally, I think the IC is quietly building a huge case against many Trump associates, if not the man himself.

BTW, the source, heatstreet, is owned by Rupert Murdoch's News Corp.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Trump cabinet members talked to israeli Mossad. The world is ending. This is treason. They are talking to foreign powers without consulting the libtard media. LOL leftists have gone completely batsh17 unhinged in this election.
edit on 17-2-2017 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: darkbake

By accident?
Like someone butt dialed the Kremlin?

LOL one of Trump's advisors said that although he was in contact with some Russians, he didn't know they were intelligence officers.

Ya know...Like when you mean to call for Pizza and accidentally get a Russian Intelligence Operative..

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join