It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRAITORS!!!!! Trump aids (Not Just Flynn) had REPEATED contacts with RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Boy, biggest scandal in US history! Trump turned out be the Manchurian candidate for real!

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnAbsoluteCreation
Why don't you ask yourself this question:

Where was the liberal media when Obama said this:

Then imagine what they would have done if it was Trump asking Putin to give him some time so he can be more flexible with him.

AAC

Are you honestly comparing a national security advisor talking with a Russian diplomat about lifting sanctions WITHOUT approval from the newly minted President-elect as being the same thing as the sitting President negotiating with foreign dignitaries? Are you OUT OF YOUR MIND? One is an act of contempt against Trump and the United States. The other is the President doing his job. This has to be the most ludicrous, stupid goddamn thing I have ever heard someone say.

edit on 16-2-2017 by RightInThere because: gobsmacked

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
The real story is how casually the deep government is admitting that they monitor all phone calls all the time, particularly at the highest levels.

I guess partisan sheep are willing to ignore that elephant in the room when the Stasi style spying suits their agenda.

Just about every country monitors international calls and super wealthy people.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

This is a war being waged by the deep state.. The deep state is unaccountable, unelected. and non transparent. It is a tool of the elite are the NWO and so are you when you share this propaganda.

Stop believing the media hype. This is rare occurrence in which you get to see the inner working of your government and this apsect of government does not have your interests at heart.

Wake up and smell the

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
You folks do remember Obamas open mike agreement with Putin right? So please give me a plausible reason why he would collude to help Trump. If anything he would have helped Clinton. America's alphabet agency's couldn't find a tree if you dropped them into the middle of the Amazon and they have zero cred with the average joe.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tmeister182

Now this is the goofiest spin I've ever read. It was no secret that Putin hated Obama and the Clintons.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Then why did HRC sell him all that uranium? You see, the difference here is she and Obama told the country what they wanted to hear and then did what they wanted behind the scenes. Like the hot mike incident.

Trump simply says it like it is. I think people just cannot handle that. They are used to lies from the POTUS and blame placed on others for why things cannot be changed and stay the same.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
EDIT DP...and I don't mean penetration....

edit on 02pm28pmf0000002017-02-16T14:29:32-06:000232 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Satire:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Did Michael Flynn act State secretary? Did he suggest policy? It seems he had when he told the Russian ambassador to not put sanctions on the US in return.

He did not suggest foreign policy to the US, but rather to Russia.

This is a conundrum.
edit on 16-2-2017 by residentgood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Then why did HRC sell him all that uranium? You see, the difference here is she and Obama told the country what they wanted to hear and then did what they wanted behind the scenes. Like the hot mike incident.

Trump simply says it like it is. I think people just cannot handle that. They are used to lies from the POTUS and blame placed on others for why things cannot be changed and stay the same.

People are so used to smooth-talking politicians making big promises then forgetting about them once they're in office, a solutions-oriented honest look-you-in-the-eye kind of man throws them for a loop.

This is a POTUS like none we have ever seen before. If given half a chance to focus on the American people, he will go down as one of the greats, imo.

The swamp folks don't like that. They like the cushy comfy status quo that takes from The People and lines their pockets.
edit on 16-2-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I dont know. I suggest you go read the history of the deal to get a good idea of the nuance of what went on instead of just making sensationals statements with no basis in objective research.

Trump lies constantly. With provable lies. That isn't saying it like it is. You sound brainwashed to me when you say this.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Biggest scandal in US history? Really?

9/11, JFK Assassination, and the "War on Terror" are all much bigger scandals that this will ever be. The fact is that there are people disclosing CLASSIFIED INFORMATION to the press.. this is the crime. Presidents and their staff are allowed to communicate with other countries, it's called diplomacy. The problem is there is a leak within the whitehouse.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: residentgood

I think that what was going on was that candidate Trump was connecting, via Donald Trump Jr. and Russian businessmen in Paris and through Eric Trump in Turkey and Turkish officials, with both Turkey and Russia, to assure them what the policy of a Trump administration would be if Donald Trump were to be elected. He was projecting a foreign policy that would be very tempting to the Russians.

Did he say, "Please hack Hillary Clinton's emails." Probably not directly to the Russians, but he did in a campaign speech. The Russians are not dumb. They would do what is in their interest and start to make trouble for Mrs. Clinton, whose suspicion if not outright hostility to Russia, was well known.

Was it a Logan Act violation? There is almost no case law on this statute. The act is thought to be a possible infringement of the 1st and 5th amendments to the constitution.

en.wikipedia.org...

§ 953. Private correspondence with foreign governments.

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply himself, or his agent, to any foreign government, or the agents thereof, for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.

1 Stat. 613, January 30, 1799, codified at 18 U.S.C. § 953 (2004).

Was it a cordial invitation to the Russians to meddle? I would say so.
edit on 16-2-2017 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I don't understand why the MSM is trying so hard to turn this into an end-of-the-world scenario when the last president did it multiple times and they ignored it.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ConstitutionalPatriot

Unlike Obama, the current president believes that in a pitched battle the idea is to keep your head well above the parapet.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConstitutionalPatriot
a reply to: marg6043

I don't understand why the MSM is trying so hard to turn this into an end-of-the-world scenario when the last president did it multiple times and they ignored it.
You obviously have a lot to learn.

Keep reading. Keep clicking on links that seem to refute what you believe. Then compare them to the links you click that tell you exactly what you believe.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
The real story is how casually the deep government is admitting that they monitor all phone calls all the time, particularly at the highest levels.

I guess partisan sheep are willing to ignore that elephant in the room when the Stasi style spying suits their agenda.

Just about every country monitors international calls and super wealthy people.

Don't let him BS you with fake spin.

NSA didn't monitor the Calls of Trump's campaign aides...They monitored the calls of Russian intelligence...

THAT is where they got Flynn and others recorded in regular contact with Russian OPs.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The Logan Act is a very old piece of legislation that has never really been tested.

en.wikipedia.org...

But the current situation begs the question, "Is it time to beef up this act and give it some teeth, with maybe a Trump Amendment?"

Should a presidential candidate be allowed to run around overseas, in the person of representatives, currying favor with foreign powers, especially when the foreign powers in question, like Russia, have formidable reach? Maybe it should be illegal for a candidate to meet with foreign leaders or their representatives during a campaign. A sitting president would be exempt from this for obvious reasons.

What purpose would meeting foreign representatives have for a candidate, other than to gain their support? Usually this would mean nothing more than displays of favor in the target nation that would reflect back on and possibly influence voters in the US. Unfortunately, certain powers might be tempted to take it a little further, which is what is being alleged in the case of Russia and the recent general election.

When you have a candidate publicly requesting the foreign power to hack the email account of an opponent, even in jest, it causes justifiable bipartisan concern.
edit on 16-2-2017 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
The Logan Act is a very old piece of legislation that has never really been tested.

en.wikipedia.org...

But the current situation begs the question, "Is it time to beef up this act and give it some teeth, with maybe a Trump Amendment?"

Should a presidential candidate be allowed to run around overseas, in the person of representatives, currying favor with foreign powers, especially when the foreign powers in question, like Russia, have formidable reach?

Good Question...

When a candidate for President of the United States conspires with a foreign intelligence service and trades promises to relieve sanctions if elected in return for that foreign governments help by way of an illegal hacking campaign to advantage them?

In reality, he can not be tried for Treason, but he can be impeached...and Campaign staff and aides can be subpoenaed and jailed if they lie to the FBI or Congress.

How long before Flynn's interview with the FBI notes is accessible via FOIA? What did he tell the FBI? Vs. NSA call Transcripts?

My read right now is that
..Comey (FBI) Sessions (AG) are on team Trump and will scuttle any investigations going public.
Comey has done a fine job of sitting on this..smart in that he worked to own the Russia investigation, so that he could manage it and keep it below radar for months and repeatedly veto making information public.
The evidence has only come to light via NSA/CIA realizing that Comey was never going to do anything with the "investigation" or it's product.
Congress will only address things when they absolutely have to.
That leaves CIA/NSA leaks as the only hope of transparency or answers going forward.
Trump is now at was with the intelligence community..

edit on 16-2-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join