It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRAITORS!!!!! Trump aids (Not Just Flynn) had REPEATED contacts with RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

I applaud Trump and Flynn for trying to fight the globalist agenda and avoid WW3.

What planet do you live on? Trumps ignorance combined with his mouth has brought us closer to WW3 than we've ever been in a long time.

By not shooting down Syrian and Russian planes over Syria, and bombing Syrian & Iranian soldiers in Syria, like the Democratic candidate wanted to?

Seems legit.
Well, let's hope he doesn't do what the last four odd presidents have done, i.e. Get involved in some kind of war, regime change, bombing campaign. Based on the US track record, I'm not betting on it.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

So when they leaked what Nixon did and revealed the entire Watergate scandal someone should have gone after them instead of Nixon?

They swear an oath to protect the nation and constitution. If the president is a threat to that they are beholden to us not him. So they aren't breaking the law . They are upholding it.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

By accident?
Like someone butt dialed the Kremlin?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

They never claimed the emails were false.
They said....They were illegally obtained.

What's that?
What is Trump talking about now?

Not how great leaks are anymore even though leaks were great last summer. . Only leaks that help him are good leaks.
These leaks are bad because they're against him.
Oh the hypocrisy.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
NOW TRUMP IS SAYING
Leakers will pay a big price.

Wow threaten those who speak out against you even though they are defending the constitution in doing so.
Oh well I said he doesn't have a clue about what's in the constitution and I've been saying THAT for months and months.
This is just further proof.
And now oh look he's hiring some billionaire to investigate the intelligence community.
This is getting good.
Can't wait to see how they treat him.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Hearing such a nice compliments from a supporter of a lying, corrupted, murderous criminal, shows to me that I'm hitting the nerve with my top notch analysis.

Keep on posting CNN type of BS. I'll be here to call you out. Well, most of the time. Unlike you, I can't sit in front of my computer all day, I've got things to do. Beside trashing my city like yourself
edit on 402k2017Thursdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Wops, too much of Russian vodka

edit on 458k2017Thursdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Leakers should go to Congress, not to the press. They hold responsibility to the government, not to private corporations like NYT or WaPo.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

The problem is way bigger than the Trump administration.
Had H R Clinton won, we'd have another crook in the White House.

Question is: How will this brave experiment, Democracy, survive?

Answer: You, me, our neighbors, friends, and family. We need to reach out to one another. Get engaged in our towns, go to PTA meetings. Show up. Don't let them divide us over conservative/liberal/right/left agendas.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Hey op keep up the good work, the clowns that love trump on ats are still blaming obama for there #y lives, the more dirt comes out the funnier are there excuses.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Hey op keep up the good work, the clowns that love trump on ats are still blaming obama for there #y lives

I don't see that, but even if it were true, Obama has been the president for the last 8 years. How would it be Trump's fault?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

How nice to twist this topic when is 200 Years of U.S.-Russia Relations, yes that includes sharing intelligence.

What a joke this topic is making it sound like the Trump administration is the first one to do such a thing.

Get over it

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Maybe this whole Flynn resignation/firing is a sleight of hand move by President Trump? He understands that people want action and maybe we should be looking for the "trick" here. Something just doesn't seem right. Flynn needed special permission to accept the nomination, he was appointed by a Democrat and now he is being destroyed by Democrats and the MSM. Something just seems amiss!

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Hey op keep up the good work, the clowns that love trump on ats are still blaming obama for there #y lives

I don't see that, but even if it were true, Obama has been the president for the last 8 years. How would it be Trump's fault?

So you blame obama for yourr #y life lol

edit on 16-2-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SammyB0476

Hey sometimes for the good of those behind the scenes working in this whole mess, they need a fall guy to push the subject.

And people are feeding on this one like a vampire on a long blood abstinence.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheOneElectric

Yet still no proof but manufacture conspiracy theories from Clinton's butt hurt cronies.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Please explain to me how contacting the Russians makes you a traitor exactly. Okay, as of this point, you are not allowed to contact your mom. It makes you traitor if you do. What are you talking about? Last I heard, it isn't treason by calling someone. Treason is when you give money to a bunch of Syrian rebels to stage a coup against their government like Obama did.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

So you blame obama for yourr #y life lol

You seem to be deficient somehow, but I'll try and explain again. If someone were to blame anyone for their life being $hitty, doesn't it make much more sense that its the guy who's been in control for the last 8 years and not the guy who just took office a few weeks ago?

I'm getting bored with my job and I just had my profitable youtube channel of 7k subscribers get terminated without reason, but other than that it's good.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ConstitutionalPatriot

Exactly, we most forget that Russia and US have 200 years of relationship that includes sharing of Intel.

Funny how things are played by the media to create chaos where it doesn't exist.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheOneElectric
Hey guys.

Think about this. The dossier said that Trump was promised 19.5% of Rosneft if sanctions were relieved and other conditions were met.

How much money is that? A couple of billion, I'm sure.

Also, heads up Trump fans.

The Unholy Trinity (Pence, Rance, and Ryan) have been planning to allow Trump to hang himself by his own rope for a while.

Quote me on this:

President Pence, VP Paul Ryan. The ox got the cart up the hill, and now they will sacrifice it with scandal.

What sfunny is Flynn didnt actually do anything wrong but forget a few details. He didnt say anything about dropping sanctions. Trump neds to listen to himself and not his VP. If i was him id let the VP handle his own affairs from now on and leave him out of anything i did.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join