It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRAITORS!!!!! Trump aids (Not Just Flynn) had REPEATED contacts with RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Just one small request here, can you provide the actual proof that this happened? No because this was a "kill Mike" propaganda hit job from IC.

EXCLUSIVE: How The Nation’s Spooks Played The Game ‘Kill Mike Flynn’

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

Why don't you put you money where your keyboard is?
Give us what you got. Why can't you debate right here?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are you taking the bait? Just say the word...

AAC

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Where is your proof? And anonymous sources from WaPo is not evidence. We want recordings.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

If Trump is indignant like he usually is, there will be impeachment proceedings that will begin in the next month or two.

"indignity" is not an impeachable offense.

At the very worst, not only will Trump be brought up for impeachment, but there will be treason charges on brought up on the administration.

Yah the whole corrupt Gubment apparatus, the Pentagon, Military industrial complex, Politicians, PACS and the main stream media... clean house.

You want to blame trump for all their behavior over decades? He didn't invent them, Sherlock. Impeach yourself.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

All that amounts to is shooting the messenger.

Let's not look at what was leaked. Let's just complain that it was.
Hey guess what?
All the Wikileaks stuff was ill gotten gain but last summer leaks were the bomb. Leaks were great then. Stolen information...so what it only matters what it reveals.

That is....unless it's looking at you.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Some people just can't tell a conspiracy theory from the truth.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The Mighty Men, Trump, Assad, and Putin are about to take control of the world. Make America a one party dictatorship through religion with the one issue voters of anti abortionists. They would sell their freedom and souls to control another's body. Already Sessions is talking protecting religious freedom with new laws. Wall Street is giddy about war in Syria and lawlessness in the legislatures. Jobs, what jobs.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

It's not really fair to ask for speculation on the why's.
You'll only discard it as conjecture later, which it would be. We don't have specific conversations.
But putting the shoe on the other foot, why would there need to be all these conversations with a foreign enemy camp at all?
Ill take a good guess if you have one.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: angeldoll

Are you saying I was able to predict the left going out of it's way, to push a dangerous rhetoric, to cause instability in the United States, a year ago?

Damn, I knew my political analysis was good, but didn't realize it was top notch.
Your "analysis" has always been, and remains, garbage. Utter tosh. Rubbish. BullsH!t. Propaganda. And most of all, spectacularly WRONG.
You were the one who said in a reply to my thread about Russia supporting Trump: This is ridiculous.

I see you're still keeping it up.
Remember this gem I showed you that comes from YOUR COUNTRY?

Yeah. Ridiculous indeed.

I swear, you lot of Trump cheerleaders get further from sanity every. bloody. day.
It's funny, kinda. Keystone cops and the Three Stooges come to mind. Except that it's more like Hitler Youth and the Red China Army now. Not funny at all.

[snipped]

edit on Thu Feb 16 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: desert

Wonderful.
What does any of that have to do with donald trump?

BTW Nixon tried very hard to stop the leaks in his administration and failed.

You can't fight city hall?

No you can fight the press.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: introvert

Care to cite any evidence? Communicating with Russia for what? What do you think?

I don't know what to think and I don't think they "hacked the election". They may have hacked the DNC.

Phone records and intercepted calls show that members of Donald J. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and other Trump associates had repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials in the year before the election, according to four current and former American officials.

www.nytimes.com...

The narrative hasnt changed since he won.

I know. Your narrative has been the same ever since it was first hinted that Trump's people may have been talking to the Russians.

I'll ask again, WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE? Even if there is evidence, where is the evidence of wrong doing? I can make a report and claim someone told me it was true. Without evidence, its FAKE NEWS.

Why bother asking. You'll only throw out everything supplied as fake.
Hey I don't bang my head against a wall. That's just stupid.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Simmer down. Once Trump found out about this, he fired the guy...as would any President, except Hillary whom chose to be the bigger criminal herself, and by the way, had one of the Bundy ranchers murdered to be able to sell our Uranium to...you guessed it....Russia.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

They recorded the Russians.
Flynn called them.
But nice try...

Oh and before you claim that was a crime it's not.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Its the Democrats who keep calling for an election "do over" again, and again (despite losing every time). It's the Democrats who let dead people and Illegals vote for Hillary (who STILL lost), It's the democrats who are in the streets burning things, mooning buildings like children, and trying to get a President in that works for International Bankers and who has a criminal history longer than most who are buried in the prison system, it's the Democrats who are crying like little children who just got spanked, it's the Democrats who are seeing swastikas everywhere, that turn out to be manhole cover markings, it's the Democrats who said they were going to leave if Trump got in office...just to curse us with more of their attendance (liars), it's the Democrats who are in the streets claiming they protest in peace, yet gang up on Trump supporters and beat them down like gangs, it's the Democratic media that is outright lying in favour of Hillary Clinton, when they should be a biased news source just delivering the news, and having no (outward) opinions, that would curve the public opinion, it's the Democrats (Hillary, Obama and Bill Clinton) that "CALLED FOR A WALL" at the border, and said we needed to punish businesses for hiring them, long before Trump did, and are being heralded as heros for it, while Trump is called a racist....and I've just gotten started,

....and you say that "WE" are losing "our" sanity? Here's another cup of delusion for you. (I know you can really see the cup, but it's not real, trust me).

edit on 16-2-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

Simmer down. Once Trump found out about this, he fired the guy...as would any President, except Hillary whom chose to be the bigger criminal herself, and by the way, had one of the Bundy ranchers murdered to be able to sell our Uranium to...you guessed it....Russia.

I know right? I'd love to see how Trump gets impeached for an Obama picked admin in December 2016 making a phone call, lying about it to Pence, and then getting fired when Trump took over.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Trump committed no treason. He did not drop sanction on Russia. Actions matter. Words do not.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Deja vu. Campaign collusion with foreign govts. Nixonian actions (w apologies to Nixon, who at least knew he was a public servant!). At least the press is finally acting as a Fourth Estate again; after Watergate, the lesson Washington learned was to have control of the press and information, and the press fell in line.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Collusion in campaign is not illegal. If that were the case, King Henry VII would be illegite since it was French troops who killed King Richard III and brought him to power in England.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: man404
Collusion in campaign is not illegal. If that were the case, King Henry VII would be illegite since it was French troops who killed King Richard III and brought him to power in England.

Uh... collusion with the Russian government is definitely illegal.. and treasonous.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

Russia and America are allies. It is not treason.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join