It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRAITORS!!!!! Trump aids (Not Just Flynn) had REPEATED contacts with RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: manfatman

That was quick.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I think it's cute that the Democratic Party is trying to remain relevant. Here they are crucifying one of their own for making a phone call - not realizing President Obama made him director of the DIA and promoted him to Lt. Colonel. Not realizing he was a Democrat.

All they saw was Trump nominating him - you know, the guy who completely destroyed and annihilated the DNC with adangerous "potty mouth". It's like he reached out and grabbed them by the ...

Not once did you ever see anyone in the DNC attacking Hillary with the fervor they went after Flynn (for a phone call). If they only knew Flynn was one of them, he would have been given a pass.

The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming! And it's all Bush's fault!

edit on 15-2-2017 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

You are so far out into your own alt-reality that there is no possibility of further discussion.

Really?... Let's see... To those who forget that the entire left-wing media, and the left in general were all proclaiming "17 intelligence agencies all investigate and came to the same conclucion"...

Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking

Friday night, during her last show on Fox News, Megyn Kelly asked former House Intelligence Committee Chairman Pete Hoekstra whether he accepted the conclusion by 17 intelligence agencies in a recently released declassified report that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election and that this interference came at the direction of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Hoekstra gave an answer many viewers of "The Kelly File" did not anticipate. He noted that the declassified report represents the views of only three intelligence agencies, not seventeen. Hoekstra also questioned why the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) did not co-author or clear the report and why it lacked dissenting views.

www.foxnews.com...

The report came from only three intelligence agencies.

Scope and Sourcing

Information available as of 29 December 2016 was used in the preparation of this product.

Scope

This report includes an analytic assessment drafted and coordinated among The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), The
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and The National Security Agency (NSA), which draws on intelligence information collected and disseminated by those three agencies.

www.dni.gov...

So, now we know the whole "17 intelligence agencies were part of an assessment" is false...

Let's continue.

When Intelligence Community analysts use words such aswe assess” or “we judge,they are
conveying an analytic assessment or judgment.

Sourcing
Many of the key judgments in this assessment rely on a body of reporting from multiple sources that are consistent with our understanding of Russian behavior.
Insights into Russian efforts—including specific cyber operations—and Russian views of key US players derive from multiple corroborating sources.

Some of our judgments about Kremlin preferences and intent are drawn from the behavior of Kremlin-loyal political figures, state media, and pro-Kremlin social media actors, all of whom the Kremlin either directly uses to convey messages or who are answerable to the Kremlin. The Russian leadership invests significant resources in both foreign and domestic propaganda and places a premium on transmitting what it views as consistent, self-reinforcing narratives regarding its desires and redlines, whether on Ukraine, Syria, or relations with the United States

So they use "Russian behavior" as the proof for this assessment. Humm, so the Russians were critical of Clinton... So WHAT?... The U.S. is also critical of other governments, including allies. But again no real evidence whatsoever is shown. All that is shown in the "intelligence assessment" is claims based on... Russian behavior, and because the Russians dare not bow to Hillary Clinton...

They are giving "assessments and judgements" based on "the behavior of the Russians, and their media like RT, but not based on any facts.

Let's continue...

We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump.
We have high confidence in these judgments.

We also assess Putin and the Russian Government aspired to help President-elect Trump’s election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him. All three agencies agree with this judgment. CIA and FBI have high confidence in this judgment; NSA has moderate confidence.

No sheet Sherlock... Clinton stated that she would even enforce a no-fly zone in Syria, which would have put us at war with Russia, and Syria, of course the Russians were critical of Clinton and they would favor President Trump. However, no evidence is again presented to claim the "Russians were behind the DNC leaks and wikileaks"...

But hey, I guess CNN, MSNBC, and all the "left-wing media" didn't have their preference of candidate right? Am i right... Heck, no other officials in other countries had a "preferred U.S. candidate" right?...

Here is some more "revelatory evidence"...

Moscow’s influence campaign followed a Russian messaging strategy that blends covert intelligence operations—such as cyber activity—with overt efforts by Russian Government agencies, state-funded media, third-party intermediaries, and paid socialmedia users or “trolls.”

Wow... Nice way to claim anyone who would dare disagree with Clinton "is a shill of the Russians and a Russian troll". You disagree with Hillary Clinton, I gues you must be a "paid Russian troll"... LOL... This "intelligence assessment is a joke...

I could continue, but you can read the report yourselves. It's nothing but a joke, and it's being used as a political tool without presenting ONE iota of evidence.

BTW, quick recap...Does anyone remembers the scandals about FBI officials receiving bribes, and money from the DNC and people linked to the DNC?

More importantly, among the scandals was how the wife of the FBI official in charge of investigating the Clinton emails was being given money to his wife's campaign. Or what about the fact that this FBI official got promoted twice within a year, first to the third highest position and then to the second highest position within the FBI?

Clinton ally gave $500K to wife of FBI agent on email probe

Or what about that the DHS did try to "hack" Georgia's state computer systems?...

Georgia election officials accuses DHS of hacking state computer system

Or how about the fact that the CIA has been in favor of Hillary Clinton?...

Why the CIA is for Hillary Clinton

But of course, none of it point to these three agencies having a political agenda in favor of Clinton, which it would be part of why they can't give ANY evidence whatsoever except: CIA/NSA/DHS/ETC: "You know, we know exactly what the Russians are thinking, and we "assess" without any proof whatsoever that the Russians were the ones behind the DNC leaks and wikileaks. But you know, you just have to trust us"...

edit on 15-2-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Seth Rich was the source of the DNC leaked emails - not Russia.

Seth Rich was murdered.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

Seth Rich was murdered.

It's all there in the fake news!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

Seth Rich was murdered.

Heck, Assange and a former British ambassador both stated several times that "they know/knew the leak." It wasn't a hack, someone (or several people )within the DNC were the leaks when they saw the lawlessness that the DNC was enforcing, promoting and how the DNC was the real machine trying to rig our elections, and actively rigging our elections...
edit on 15-2-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

The Sword of Damocles.

You are incorrect. Trump will not resign. He will just grab for more power and get more paranoid.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
What do you know? Speaking to Russians is a crime now.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

If Trump is indignant like he usually is, there will be impeachment proceedings that will begin in the next month or two.

Ahh. Indignant. The feeling or showing anger or annoyance at what is perceived as unfair treatment. Who doesn't show annoyance when they feel as if they are being treated wrongly or unfairly? Look at the indignant protests that were going on. It describes everyone.

Let me give you a word that describes your thread.

Conjecture.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Trump cannot be impeached for crimes committed by his aides. He does not control the actions of his aides.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
"So what do we got on this guy, he is going to hang us from the lamposts!"
"Let's say he hates women."
"Already tried, it backfired."
"I know, I know! Let's say he is a racist!"
"Nope, people aren't falling for that anymore....."
"Let's say he wants to steal condoms from tranny midgets!!!!"
"WTF?"
"No tadpole, let me teach you how to swim - we are bringing out the big guns this time...His team spoke with RUSSIANS!"

DUH DUH DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
There is nothing with keeping good relations with other countries.
Wtf is ts problem?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx
Wtf is ts problem?

There is no problem, but the establishment is so intent on bringing Trump down, even talking to Russia is now considered "traitorous". And the Left, being pawns of the establishment, swallow the propaganda whole, no questions asked.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Is there a dumbest, most wrongest thread of the year here at ATS? Because this is the clear winner.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

Wtf is ts problem?

There is no problem, but the establishment is so intent on bringing Trump down, even talking to Russia is now considered "traitorous". And the Left, being pawns of the establishment, swallow the propaganda whole, no questions asked.

We're all asking questions. Repeatedly. That's why we're here. Ironically it's trump supporters who don't seem to question anything he does. Blind faith is dangerous.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
lol, what have we come to if dialogue and cooperation with russians to fight terrorism and avoid nuclear war is treason?

looks like the ministry of truth did a good job...

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Wtf is ts problem?

The Democrats.

They are the problem and have always been the problem. It is time to dismantle their party.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

OH, believe me, many millions of us are listening. Can't wait for president Bannen to get his ass handed to him.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   

You''ve got blue crystal balls syndrome and unfortunately experienced premature emancipation. It happens. Pace yourself and think of something you find unflattering perhaps the lyrics to Star mangled banger...

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Nop, im a fan of nothing. I simply say it how it really is. I spoken the truth and time will prove me right. You wanna know why? Because I'm betting on biblical prophecy, which so far has been shown to be true. (Which isn't my knowledge, it is God's knowledge. I place my faith in HIM. Not you. ) The WORD never lies.

No you claimed you KNOW how the game is played and how it's going to play out..

And so the Bible told you that this is a chess game between Trump and Putin and Trumo is the better chess player and will prevail huh?

Funny thing about biblical prophecy....it's subjective depending on what country you're from when you're reading it 😉

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join