It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRAITORS!!!!! Trump aids (Not Just Flynn) had REPEATED contacts with RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: cutiepies

Meeting together in the CFR, Davos, and Bilderberg, okie doke.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
The real story is how casually the deep government is admitting that they monitor all phone calls all the time, particularly at the highest levels.

I guess partisan sheep are willing to ignore that elephant in the room when the Stasi style spying suits their agenda.

So you weren't already aware of this?
Do you think RUSSIA also don't record phone calls with their politicians?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
If they're not watching/listening, then Russia would have an almost laughably easy time infiltrating American institutions. I'm am sure the paid russian shills that swarm these threads would think that unimaginable, but considering how much the russians accomplished with the knowledge that the CIA and NSA were trying to listen in, its not hard to believe anything less is like leaving the front door wide open.

Heck, like 1/3 of the country is holding its breath now waiting for the news that this whole presidency was a russian inside job. Boggles the mind.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

A few, maybe. Most Americans need a Xanax just to wait in line for a slurpee at the 7 Eleven.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AceWombat04

Extremely well put. Thank you for your view from the middle and sanity.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The only traitors here are the Intelligence Community. Bring the hammer down on them, make an example of them for their decades of illegal and monstrous activity both in America and the World at large.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
1. Can you people stop accusing everyone of 'crying' when having a discussion you disagree with? We all know a) nobody is crying and b) you're literally only writing it to try and rile people up into a reaction. My 11yr old nephew uses the same tactics.

2. Just because we don't have a confession in writing, or a filmed deposition giving full disclosure, doesn't mean we can't read between the many many lines and infer that there are shady dealings going on. The attitude of 'CLEAR EVIDENCE OR IT'S FAKE NEWS' is utterly inane. I bet you don't say it to trump when he insists the electoral process is definitely corrupt (he's strangely quiet about that now). Anyone who can read should be concerned by just how many questionable things have occurred in the last few weeks.

3. Stop deflecting to Obama and Clinton. We're talking about trump.

4. The unwillingness to release tax returns (whether a legal requirement or not), 'any negative polls are fake news' (...seriously? You're OK with that?), the 'alternative facts', and not applying his travel ban to SA are issues alone which should at least raise some suspicion. 'Oh but it's Obama's list' - I thought he didn't support anything Obama did? And he's the president. He could have easily added SA, or at least called them out over Yemen.

I've said it 100 times - you can question your leader while still supporting them. It's normal. It's rational. It's logical. It's smart. No leader is perfect. It's your duty to hold them accountable so you don't end up in a dictatorship of blind faith.

5. Obligatory caveat: I'm not a liberal, a snowflake, a crybaby, a shill, a Clinton supporter, butthurt, a libtard, or any of your other memes. Nor will I 'suck it up and accept it' in a democracy where free speech ensures leaders are held accountable.

Get a grip and start being more objective. This isn't a sporting event. There aren't teams. This is geopolitics and it involves everyone.
edit on 15-2-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Only in an alt-right, alt-fact, alt-reality is collusion with Russian intelligence by incoming administration officials an acceptable and laudable thing.

If this were Obama, your attitudes would be completely reversed.

My god, some of you people have lost it, and your rabid, blind partisanship is dangerous and frightening.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Only in an alt-right, alt-fact, alt-reality is collusion with Russian intelligence by incoming administration officials an acceptable and laudable thing.

My god, some of you people have lost it, and your rabid, blind partisanship is dangerous and frightening.

There's no reason for Russia to be America's enemy. Leave that in the past. Time to end the baseless aggression against them and work together. Build a better world.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

There's no reason for Russia to be America's enemy

No, there isn't.

But who says their intentions are strictly honorable and cordial?

ETA:

Again, if this were Obama or a democrat, many of you (not necessarily "you") would be calling for his head.
edit on 15-2-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Ohanka

There's no reason for Russia to be America's enemy

No, there isn't.

But who says their intentions are strictly honorable and cordial?

ETA:

Again, if this were Obama or a democrat, many of you (not necessarily "you") would be calling for his head.

Agreed with all points. Can you imagine the reaction on ats if a democratic press secretary said 'sometimes we disagree with the facts' and coined the term alternative facts? I mean come on. Throw me a bone here guys.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
The party is over and this extremist administration is toast. At a minimum, there will be purge in the White House. If Trump is indignant like he usually is, there will be impeachment proceedings that will begin in the next month or two. At the very worst, not only will Trump be brought up for impeachment, but there will be treason charges on brought up on the administration.

Here's what's coming next. A rigorous non-partisan investigation will begin soon. Your right wing congress will have no choice but to cooperate or be viewed as obstructionist collaborators. I'm sure the CIA/NSA already know how deep the ties are and how Trump is collaborating with Putin. Now, the public will not find out exactly how scandalous this is, but there will be enough shared to the public to get Trump out of office by year's end.

The sad part is that Trump will not admit any wrong doing. He will say some BS that because he loves America and how there is public unrest about him. He will do what's best for America and resign. You right wingers will cling on to "how patriotic" he is, but in reality, he will be pushed out of the office whether he likes it or not.

This is by far the worst scandal in US history that will be covered in depth in history books for years to come and how many republicans succumbed to decades of right wing propaganda that allowed for this to happen.

Christopher Steele should get a medal of freedom for looking into these explosive charges about the WORST and MOST CORRUPT Presidency in US History.

After Trump is dealt with, then comes the tidal wave of right wingers voted out of office during the 2018 and 2020 elections. Game over, right wingers. Karma is a bit ch.

tinyurl.com...

You are politically ignorant. But by all means go ahead and shoot your load very early.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

The problem is that much of this flap is super hype. And I mean super hype.

Press lies, hypes, twists, spins, flaps, barks, quacks

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

The problem is that much of this flap is super hype. And I mean super hype.

Press lies, hypes, twists, spins, flaps, barks, quacks

He's not helping himself by only taking questions from right wing media in his last 3 press conferences. It's censorship and you should be concerned about it.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Yea but when do they give him a break, the left and about 90% of media? They run with anything, make mountains out of molehills......look what they have done with this Trump on the phone photo....look how far they go with nothing. They shouldn't be trusted Trump is doing right by not talking much to the inquisition.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

My god, some of you people have lost it, and your rabid, blind partisanship is dangerous ....

...not if he was actively attempting to fix a 5 plus year relationship on an Ally who the Bush adminstration did a total 360 on, and sent into an economic depression.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathShield

My god, some of you people have lost it, and your rabid, blind partisanship is dangerous ....

...not if he was actively attempting to fix a 5 plus year relationship on an Ally who the Bush adminstration did a total 360 on, and sent into an economic depression.

Is he actively attempting to fix it? If so, why would he do this?

Because he looks out for his business interests first, or because he wants "everyone to just get along?"

My money is on the former, and it's pretty obvious most everything is making a deal and increasing profit.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

You mean the worst made up scandal in U.S. history?...

How convenient that you and your little left-wing tyrants, and your puppet media still doesn't say a peep about the REAL traitorous scum within the DNC who had hired three Pakistani brothers, and the wife of one of the brothers who were REALLY HACKING Congress and the information of Senators since last year, at about the same time that the "fake Russian hacking began"... Yet, even though there is actual evidence that the DNC were in cahoots with these 4 hackers, the left-wing media is silent about it and instead keep making up more BS...

Chiefs of staff for dozens of Democratic lawmakers who employed the four were informed last week that a criminal probe was underway into their use of congressional information technology systems, including the existence of an external server to which House data was being funneled, and into the theft of and overbilling for computer equipment.

Brothers Imran, Abid, and Jamal Awan and Hina Alvi, Imran’s wife, each made $160,000 a year as information technology workers for the House. Their salaries and time were shared among dozens of Democratic members, including former Democratic National Committee Chairman Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz of Florida. The lawmakers also include members of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-2-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

You mean the worst made up scandal in U.S. history?...

You are too modest. #Pizzagate is the one to beat.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha
"...there will be treason charges ." TREASON. We haven't heard this term in American history in 200+ years. I don't think Trump is a mole, at least not consciously, but he has exposed America to its enemies...and he thought he was just going to make $$$ off of being elected (Hmmph, selling rugs from the White House - geeez!!).

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join