It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRAITORS!!!!! Trump aids (Not Just Flynn) had REPEATED contacts with RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: TheBulk

Care to cite any evidence? Communicating with Russia for what? What do you think?

I don't know what to think and I don't think they "hacked the election". They may have hacked the DNC.

Phone records and intercepted calls show that members of Donald J. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and other Trump associates had repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials in the year before the election, according to four current and former American officials.

www.nytimes.com...

The narrative hasnt changed since he won.

I know. Your narrative has been the same ever since it was first hinted that Trump's people may have been talking to the Russians.

I'll ask again, WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE? Even if there is evidence, where is the evidence of wrong doing? I can make a report and claim someone told me it was true. Without evidence, its FAKE NEWS.
edit on 15-2-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Names of these aids?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

It's obvious to me that those media are not interested in the truth; the only thing they seek is to further push their false narrative, in order to what? I think that's obvious as well.

Someone is trying to cause instability, and distrust in the American president, who is clearly not being controlled by the establishment, in which case, we would not have this false rhetoric.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I'll ask again, WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?

In the hands of the intelligence services.

Even if there is evidence, where is the evidence of wrong doing? I can make a report and claim someone told me it was true. Without evidence, its FAKE NEWS.

Multiple sources are reporting this and Flynn resigned because he lied to the Trump team about him talking to the Russians.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I'll ask again, WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?

In the hands of the intelligence services.

You know this how?

Multiple sources are reporting this and Flynn resigned because he lied to the Trump team about him talking to the Russians.

Multiple sources reporting the same baseless claims.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You mean the intelligence services who leaked privately recorded phone conversations of a private citizen to the news media? The only way anyone could have the information on Flynn or Trumps calls would be the CIA or FBI using NSA information.

That is the problem. This transition reminds me of Clinton to Bush. That f up led to 9/11. I would think there should be some concern.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

You know this how?

Flynn's resignation tells us what we need to know. He resigned because he lied about having conversations with the Russians.

He admits it in his resignation letter.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Forgetting something in a conversation and misleading with a lie are two different things. He was also a private citizen during the time those calls were conducted so he really did nothing wrong. Right?

Same paper...different story....hmmmm? which is correct?

www.breitbart.com...

The New York Times published a story Tuesday evening claiming anonymous “aides” on President Donald Trump’s campaign had contact with Russian intelligence, citing classified information supplied by “four current and former American officials.” Oddly, the Times reports that these officials concluded that there was “no evidence” they had seen that the “Trump campaign was colluding with the Russians on the hacking or other efforts to influence the election.” So there would seem to be no story.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Forgetting something in a conversation and misleading with a lie are two different things.

That is not the issue here. The issue is that he was in contact with the Russians.

He was also a private citizen during the time those calls were conducted so he really did nothing wrong. Right?

It depends. Technically it would be a violation of the Logan Act, but it's never been enforced.

Same paper...different story....hmmmm? which is correct?

Even Breitbart does not dispute that he was in communication with the Russians. SO it would appear that the other sources are still correct.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

So it is illegal for me to call the Russians as a private citizen? That is all that is in question. It is coming out nothing wrong was said in the conversations. No promises or negotiations.
edit on 02pm28pmf0000002017-02-15T13:29:33-06:000133 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

You know this how?

Flynn's resignation tells us what we need to know. He resigned because he lied about having conversations with the Russians.

He admits it in his resignation letter.

You keep saying "in communication with the russians", but who exactly? Was it legit? Was it innocuous? You guys are HYPING this to suit your desire to subvert a democratic election.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

As a private citizen you cannot call up the Russian government and start negotiating foreign policy with them. If Flynn did nothing wrong there wouldn't have been any reason for him to lie to Pence and there wouldn't be any reason for him to resign.

How many times did his story change over the past month or so? First it was that he had no contact with Russia. Then it was he had contact with Russia but only once. Then it was he had multiple contacts with Russia but they were all benign conversations. If this thing was on the up and up there wouldn't need to be so much backpedaling and lying.

What we do know is that the contact was enough that the acting Attorney General was not only concerned with the legality of the situation but also that Flynn had opened himself up to blackmail. That doesn't sound like your normal everyday conversations.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Its illegal to talk to Russia about anything, they are the devil.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

So it is illegal for me to call the Russians as a private citizen?

If you are calling an ambassador or other official with the purpose of discussing government issues.

It is coming out nothing wrong was said in the conversations. No promises or negotiations.

We do not know exactly what was said. How did you come to that conclusion?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

You keep saying "in communication with the russians", but who exactly? Was it legit? Was it innocuous?

Not sure about the legitimacy. That is not for me to decide. But I think it was said he was in contact with Sergey Kislyak, the Russian ambassador to the US.

You guys are HYPING this to suit your desire to subvert a democratic election.

I don't want to subvert the election. At this point, I have not heard the Trump himself has done anything wrong. I want to know the truth.

You guys are denying what is going on because you fear a subversion of the election. Do not project your fears on to me.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
...SNIP...about the WORST and MOST CORRUPT Presidency in US History.

Noooooooooo

We already HAD that...did you miss it? Well don't worry, when the regular establishment gets in again, you'll get to see it in an action replay.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Dropping this here.

The FBI in late December reviewed intercepts of communications between the Russian ambassador to the United States and retired Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn — national security adviser to then-President-elect Trump — but has not found any evidence of wrongdoing or illicit ties to the Russian government, U.S. officials said.

www.washingtonpost.com... ith-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Nop, im a fan of nothing. I simply say it how it really is. I spoken the truth and time will prove me right. You wanna know why? Because I'm betting on biblical prophecy, which so far has been shown to be true. (Which isn't my knowledge, it is God's knowledge. I place my faith in HIM. Not you. ) The WORD never lies.

edit on th2017000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 15 Feb 2017 14:52:10 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 15 Feb 2017 14:52:10 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Interesting article, but before I shout "the sky is falling" I would like to see some corroborating sources.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Just, nobody talk to Russians. Comprende?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join