It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRAITORS!!!!! Trump aids (Not Just Flynn) had REPEATED contacts with RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

Poor thing...

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Why don't you deal with the issue in front of you.?

Straw man...

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Godz Enigma

Oh don't worry his pants will be down soon enough.
They're gonna fan his ass in front of all of us.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The problem as I see it is anyone seeing trump as a pillar.
A pile yes. A pillar not so much.

It's getting interesting now.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Why don't you put you money where your keyboard is?
Give us what you got. Why can't you debate right here?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2152017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
🎶 alone again...naturally.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

You're kidding, right? It's a USA Today article...and right there in the first couple sentences it states: "Trump asked for Flynn's resignation....". Now, we can play semantics about the word "forced", but he didn't resign on his own volition.

I don't play the partisan games (check my post history) here on ATS, but it's hard not to be engaged on these boards without stumbling across a political thread you feel like you can comment on sans partisanship...that's what I did here. I commented on substantiated facts and provided a source (a source that may or may not be bias depending on who you engage with, but it isn't The NY Times or WaPo). There was no slant or spin. You spun it as me articulating a point with 'progressive' bias...why is it that? You don't know me. My post history surely doesn't 'expose' me as some partisan hack that puts labels on people using assumptions about one based on a singular word (and "forced" may connote something 'bad' to you in the context, but it was an accurate description of the situation and in no way implicitly [or even more of a stretch, explicitly] was a suggestion that Flynn was anything but asked to resign and not an action taken on his own accord).

If you bothered to read the article, you'll even have picked up this gem: Trump no longer trusted Flynn. I don't know what passes the muster for a fair and balanced media outlet, but USA Today seemed to be a source that couldn't be impugned for being biased or fake news, so feel free to provide other media sources that are up to the test of being real news. Seriously. You don't know me or my political affiliations (more like the lack there of), so the least you can do is provide real news sources discussing the resignation of Flynn and point out to me where it states/reads that Flynn resigned on his own volition and Trump had, at the very least, confidence enough in Flynn to keep him on the job. You labeled me, so go ahead and back it up and prove with real news that Flynn wasn't forced (being asked to resign is being forced to resign and even in the narrowest of worldviews that cannot be logically argued as anything but to be true) and your 'progressive fact' label is anything but an exposure of your narrow, biased, and untethered-to-the-truth hack partisan.

Go ahead. Provide me with real news that disputes unequivocally that Flynn wasn't asked to resign.

And while you're at it, do some super sleuthing and find posts of mine that indicate I'm a progressive. You can't, but don't let that stop you.

You're the quintessential hack. Take one completely appropriate descriptor and try and paint someone you have no clue of as a certain cohort. Hacks like you are the problem. You don't even know me, label me, and then develop an opinion about me based on a singular word (a word that you're dead wrong about and I'm dead-perfect-spot-on about). A complete hack. Hopefully, you and a motley crew of hacks will join in and find a blog that illustrates Flynn was usurped by the progressive media and wasn't at all forced (when you're asked to resign you are forced -- see above narrow worldview arresting one's critical thought development). PLEASE.

Once again, hacks like you are the problem. I really want to know how you (Jesus H Christ, the people that starred your post are so far removed from critical thought as well, it really makes visiting ATS so much less enjoyable than it once was...but that has been lamented enough and the site owners know where their bread is buttered - I have ZERO problem with it [ATS becoming a repository for politics and Trump, mostly Trump although] and still choose to frequent the site, but at a lower frequency than before) got I was progressive and/or liberal. Being called names (labeled) that are far removed from the truth would aggravate/frustrate anyone and only a hack would say what you said, when the facts (I think we can all agree there is bias in the media [e.g. CNN really is a partisan news network that does, indeed, push a Democrat agenda that only the narrowest of progressive/liberal worldviews could not see and admit to] and only until January 22, did we seriously accept the notion of 'alternative facts') don't support your assertion in any manner at all.

I didn't editorialize or assert anything in my post. I provided the byline from a news article and gave a name to the link, appropriate for the material contained in the article. That's it. But a hack like you, again who knows nothing of me or my support for or against Trump (my vote in November should be a proxy for my take on the political landscape in the US, but I'm sure you'd attempt to distort that fact as to fit your 'narrative') make sh$t up to attack people. I'm done. I'm not a label. I don't and never have had a 'narrative'. I simply presented a news article from a source I felt most didn't have a problem of bias with, but along comes a hack like you who doesn't bother to read the article and, instead felt compelled to label someone in a derogatory sense because you couldn't refute the facts.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

originally posted by: Phoenix
Yes a war is happening, one I hope the American people in flyover win.

(star for your post)

nice post

"ISIS & their ilk" are a handful of orgs.... Hamas & Muslim Brotherhood are head & shoulders above the rest

Obama excesses of executive power = good, as it benefits the globalists
Trump, tweets & EOs = not good, He stands for the people ... & not the corrupt + lawless globalists with their meat-puppets calling the square-dance of doom for the American Main-Street value paradigm

the hordes of Zombie foot soldiers are intent on overwhelming this 'non-Clinton' administration, with court cases, riots, perpetual delays on Trump policy maneuvering & cleaning out the cesspool ('swamp') of Agency infested corruption & lawlessness which is the trademark of the very-toxic Obama leftovers in the Fed & civil service along with the remaining military brass that were not purged as Constitutional Oath Keepers

once again the media, all news pipeline in this case.... says mine & others viewpoints on the political situation

see: allnewspipeline.com...

TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES - Shadow Government Exposed In All Out War Against Trump

...The Deep State used classified information, with the full complicity of the MSM, specifically Washington Post and the New York Times, in order to declare all out war against President Trump, using information disseminated illegally, to carry our what is being dubbed as a "soft coup."...

so much for the ouster of the General

edit on th28148717931615212017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Can't have conflict with Russia and national emergency via Clinton to usher in draconian control of surviving population...............

Plan "B"

Forment civil war from within, overthrow whitehats and usher in draconian control of surviving population................

Boiled down and chaff removed I believe this is the fight, one worth a different outcome than results above.

Stop looking for crisis that supports political position "they" will provide that and more.

Start looking for crisis that will take away what little liberty you have left.

Butt Hurt is just making many convenient targets for use.

And wow are you being used and used hard.

Message from flyover.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
are you gonna cry more when this doesnt happen?
edit on 15-2-2017 by Jiggly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Not really sure about your timeline and it's accuracy, however, I know that I, along with many of my friends have suspected Trump of dealings with the Russian government since he began his campaign. I look forward to the findings of the future investigations.

I was certainly ready to give Trump a chance, even as critical as i have been of him....but now, it just seems like the connections to the puppet master are running deep....seems like...not really sure until these things are investigated further.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Bone75

Simple. To fan the flames. Their ultimate goal is to impeach the POTUS. For what? IDK, but that is the end game. I thought they didn't want Pence more than not wanting Trump.

Pence is the establishment.

Wut?!?

Read the article. There is no spin or attempt to fan the flames. He lied. He admitted he lied. Trump asked him to resign (he didn't resign on his own volition -- he was forced to resign). Trump has reservations about trusting Flynn. That's all in the first paragraph of the USA Today article. I chose the USA Today article to minimize the echo chamber of 'fake news'. And sure as hell didn't editorialize or give any opinion. Just another hack with default responses that knows nothing of me or my take on the politics of today, but isn't afraid to make any number of assumptions about one to set the record straight. It's laughable. Because I want Pence as Prez? Because he's the establishment?? Really?!?!? Jesus H Christ not only are you a hack but you're not all that intelligent. Help your buddy and do some super sleuthing and find my posts that articulate a position of liberal, neutral, or conservative. Go ahead. Use that minimal brain power of your's to prove I'm not actually, in fact, a conservative - even vote conservative/Republican - but a progressive liberal. Please!! Just a heads up: it's gonna be hard (especially with that grey matter of your's).

Do me a favor: read any of Michael Gerson's opinion pieces and then come back to me and tell me he's a progressive liberal with an agenda. If you would like to know what my politics are, I share 85% of Michael Gerson's politics. And he was the guy who came up the 'mushroom cloud' rhetoric for Powell at the U.N. He'a no snowflake.

Hurry along you uncritical, unknowing, and worst of all, transparent political hack that is so delusional you don't even recognize a true conservative, when they're staring you in the face.

I keep hearing about the destruction and death of the Democrat party, but I honestly worry if hacks like you are the real threat to a true conservative paradigm. Ronald Reagan, I promise you that this isn't the end of this, but for now I understand why you're rolling over in your grave. It's gonna take time, Ronnie, but the conservatism you espoused will not die by way of self-inflicted wounds -- true conversatism will once again reign but we've got some house cleaning to do.

Again, hurry along and provide some substance to back up the Pence nonsensical assertion, and while you're at it, show me where stating a byline from a news article is fanning the flames. That intelligence quotient of yours isn't very high (see how fun assuming things is?), so I figure it will take you quite some time to do either, which I'm willing to provide based on your disability. Good luck. Take care.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Just a reminder that all of this hysteria is based on the conspiracy theory that Democrats lost the election because Russia hacked it. Unfortunately for them Hillary won the popular vote, so what is it exactly that they are claiming happened at this point? All of this is nothing but a giant hysterical conspiracy theory to explain away the loss of Hillary Clinton.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

It's based on real reports that indicate people close to Trump have been communicating with Russia.

You are the one creating the theory that this all has to do with the election.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

It's based on real reports that indicate people close to Trump have been communicating with Russia.

Care to cite any evidence? Communicating with Russia for what? What do you think?

You are the one creating the theory that this all has to do with the election.

The narrative hasn't changed since he won. You guys are just grasping at any straw you can in an attempt to subvert a democratic election.
edit on 15-2-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: CriticalStinker

No where near it.
Campaign strategy and chit chat .no #ing rigging.

Yea, just getting debate questions ahead of time, and colluding with CNN to meddle with the oppositions primaries. All sounds clean.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The Republican Party unfortunately has a history of having had presidential campaigns colluding with foreign govts not particularly friendly to America.

Nixon “was able to get a series of messages to the Thieu government [of South Vietnam] making it clear that a Nixon presidency would have different views on peace negotiations.”

Johnson was livid. He even called the Republican Senate Minority Leader, Everett Dirksen, to complain that “they oughtn’t be doing this. This is treason.”

“I know,” was Dirksen’s feeble reply.

George Will Confirms Nixon's Vietnam Treason

and another

Ayatollah Khomeini and Ronald Reagan had organized a clandestine negotiation, later known as the “October Surprise,” which prevented the attempts by myself and then-US President Jimmy Carter to free the hostages before the 1980 US presidential election took place. The fact that they were not released tipped the results of the election in favor of Reagan.

Two of my advisors, Hussein Navab Safavi and Sadr-al-Hefazi, were executed by Khomeini’s regime because they had become aware of this secret relationship between Khomeini, his son Ahmad, the Islamic Republican Party, and the Reagan administration.

‘Argo’ helps Iran’s dictatorship, harms democracy

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: angeldoll

Calling someone uneducated about the subject they're talking about, is somehow considered an insult?

Well, I apologize for insulting you then. Was not my intention

Wrong. More insults, and it's precisely your intention.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: desert

Are you kidding me? Ted Kennedy is known for working with the communists to undermine Reagan.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Care to cite any evidence? Communicating with Russia for what? What do you think?

I don't know what to think and I don't think they "hacked the election". They may have hacked the DNC.

Phone records and intercepted calls show that members of Donald J. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and other Trump associates had repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials in the year before the election, according to four current and former American officials.

www.nytimes.com...

The narrative hasnt changed since he won.

I know. Your narrative has been the same ever since it was first hinted that Trump's people may have been talking to the Russians.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join