It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRAITORS!!!!! Trump aids (Not Just Flynn) had REPEATED contacts with RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The party is over and this extremist administration is toast. At a minimum, there will be purge in the White House. If Trump is indignant like he usually is, there will be impeachment proceedings that will begin in the next month or two. At the very worst, not only will Trump be brought up for impeachment, but there will be treason charges on brought up on the administration.

Here's what's coming next. A rigorous non-partisan investigation will begin soon. Your right wing congress will have no choice but to cooperate or be viewed as obstructionist collaborators. I'm sure the CIA/NSA already know how deep the ties are and how Trump is collaborating with Putin. Now, the public will not find out exactly how scandalous this is, but there will be enough shared to the public to get Trump out of office by year's end.

The sad part is that Trump will not admit any wrong doing. He will say some BS that because he loves America and how there is public unrest about him. He will do what's best for America and resign. You right wingers will cling on to "how patriotic" he is, but in reality, he will be pushed out of the office whether he likes it or not.

This is by far the worst scandal in US history that will be covered in depth in history books for years to come and how many republicans succumbed to decades of right wing propaganda that allowed for this to happen.

Christopher Steele should get a medal of freedom for looking into these explosive charges about the WORST and MOST CORRUPT Presidency in US History.

After Trump is dealt with, then comes the tidal wave of right wingers voted out of office during the 2018 and 2020 elections. Game over, right wingers. Karma is a bit ch.

tinyurl.com...

+34 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I applaud Trump and Flynn for trying to fight the globalist agenda and avoid WW3. Clearly these SOBs aren't going away quietly though, and as tough as Trump is, he can't fend them off. Defeating the globalists was just a dream, in real life they have far too much power, it can't happen.

+58 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

What will you do when all of your diatribe doesn't happen?

I'm willing to bet cry a little more.

Funny how Flynn was a Democrat but here you are going all Rah-Rah partisan.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
I applaud Trump and Flynn for trying to fight the globalist agenda and avoid WW3. Clearly these SOBs aren't going away quietly though, and as tough as Trump is, he can't fend them off. Defeating the globalists was just a dream, in real life they have far too much power, it can't happen.

It can. The people don't want to risk what it will take to make it happen and before I get jumped, I'm not talking armed revolution.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

The more you say it about fluff, weakens your argument to the point people stop listening.
But keep crying about it, in time perhaps others will listen.
Or perhaps you are driving others to Trump.

+21 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
So many people that are quite prepared to wreck a country rather than give their President a chance.Im glad I don't live in the USA this is not going to end well

+45 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

I applaud Trump and Flynn for trying to fight the globalist agenda and avoid WW3.

What planet do you live on? Trumps ignorance combined with his mouth has brought us closer to WW3 than we've ever been in a long time.

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Trumps ignorance combined with his mouth has brought us closer to WW3 than we've ever been in a long time.

How?

+41 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Pure comedy, keep up the comedic threads.

No star, no flag.

If you seek stupidity, seek alpha, you won't leave disappointed.

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I applaud Trump and Flynn for trying to fight the globalist agenda and avoid WW3.

What planet do you live on? Trumps ignorance combined with his mouth has brought us closer to WW3 than we've ever been in a long time.

Same as me.

Don't back down Trump. America is counting on you. Even the stupid ones.

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Trumps ignorance combined with his mouth has brought us closer to WW3 than we've ever been in a long time.

How?

How is Trump fighting the globalist agenda?

By passing TISA?

Lol.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Been talking to DJ Moby again?

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

By not shooting down Syrian and Russian planes over Syria, and bombing Syrian & Iranian soldiers in Syria, like the Democratic candidate wanted to?

Seems legit.

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Hey guys.

Think about this. The dossier said that Trump was promised 19.5% of Rosneft if sanctions were relieved and other conditions were met.

How much money is that? A couple of billion, I'm sure.

Also, heads up Trump fans.

The Unholy Trinity (Pence, Rance, and Ryan) have been planning to allow Trump to hang himself by his own rope for a while.

Quote me on this:

President Pence, VP Paul Ryan. The ox got the cart up the hill, and now they will sacrifice it with scandal.

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Been talking to DJ Moby again?

hahaha I was hoping for a repeat..

The op is the best accidental comedian I've ever found on ATS.

maybe next one.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

That's pretty dambing stuff. Thanks for sharing.

The intelligence agencies then sought to learn whether the Trump campaign was colluding with the Russians on the hacking or other efforts to influence the election.

The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far, they had seen no evidence of such cooperation.

Several of Mr. Trump’s associates, like Mr. Manafort, have done business in Russia. And it is not unusual for American businessmen to come in contact with foreign intelligence officials, sometimes unwittingly, in countries like Russia and Ukraine, where the spy services are deeply embedded in society. Law enforcement officials did not say to what extent the contacts might have been about business.

The officials would not disclose many details, including what was discussed on the calls, the identity of the Russian intelligence officials who participated, and how many of Mr. Trump’s advisers were talking to the Russians. It is also unclear whether the conversations had anything to do with Mr. Trump himself.

The F.B.I. has spent several months investigating the leads in the dossier, but has yet to confirm any of its most explosive claims.

The bureau did not have enough evidence to obtain a warrant for a wiretap of Mr. Manafort’s communications,

+21 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

If Trump is fighting the globalists, he's not doing a very good job.

He kept SA off the list. Yeah, fighting the globalists for sure hahahah.

Let me know when Trump starts calling out the Rockefellers, Rothchilds, Brezenski, the Nazi take over in the '50's - let me know when he actually starts going after the globalists.

You people are absolutely delusional.

Donald is too busy tweeting about how unfairly treated his daughter is and how disappointed he is in The Apprentice to fight the globalists.

But #alternativefacts, we don't live in the world of reality anymore.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

This is by far the worst scandal in US history that will be covered in depth in history books for years to come and how many republicans succumbed to decades of right wing propaganda that allowed for this to happen.

Good one.

So where would you rank the DNC colluding and rigging aspects of the election and getting caught with no repercussion?

And you act like Russia is actually an enemy of the likes of the cold war. Instead they've been extremely exaggerated.
edit on 14-2-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
One the democrats I've always trusted telling it like it is. Dennis Kucinich

The Public Government is at war with the Deep state-military industrial complex.

Do we want to stop the military industrial complex or not?
edit on 14-2-2017 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

What will you do when all of your diatribe doesn't happen?

It's too bad that ATS doesn't have a way to track these "I Predict with certainty that..." threads, and the RIGHT/WRONG results of every ATS member who starts them. After awhile, you'll see a pattern of winners and losers. After 9 years at ATS, I've only seen 2 or 3 members who are reasonably accurate in their predictions.
edit on 2/14/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join