It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Valentines Day!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Fair Ladies of ATS (and even you frooty doods): Though there's never enough love to go around ... If you were left out today, this one's for you.
If your special other tries to make up with you tomorrow, just give him a knowing smile and a wink and tell him, "I wasn't totally forgotten."

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
One year ago I enjoyed the best Valentine's Day ever with my lovely sweetheart. Just over a month later he died of a heart attack far too young. This year, I sit here alone missing the hell out of him.

I know Valentine's is silly. But the memory of that day and night are of pure love. As was our relationship.

It isn't about roses and chocolates, wine and dinner, or even lingerie and passion. All fun and sweet of course. But it is about unconditional love, honor and real romance that is full of mystery and magic.

Love the one you claim to love... for life is short. Don't take your sweetheart, your beloved, for granted, ever.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Galadriel

But it is about unconditional love, honor and real romance that is full of mystery and magic.

THAT right there is so wonderful and sad. If I neglected to tell you in the past, I'm very sorry for your loss. I hope you find peace and strength in the upcoming time.

a reply to: Snarl
A friend told me that 'one doesn't need romantic love to have a Happy Valentine's Day' and that is true, to a point. A little 'lovey dovey' stuff is nice too sometimes though.
I enjoyed the occasion to remind my daughters (AGAIN!) how much I love them and that was good.
I'm sorry I missed this thread until today but, wanted you to know it was appreciated, noticed and very sweet and thoughtful.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Thank you TNMockingbird, just seeing your post now. Today is the one year anniversary of his passing away. A difficult day it will be. He was my Valentine.

top topics

join