It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Students wear white pins to remind them of white privilege

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: EightAhoy
a reply to: seasonal

It would be a privilege for anyone of any race to attend this school. Maybe they could sacrifice a year or two of tuition and allow a lowly community college or state school student to attend in their stead.

That's kinda what I was thinking. That's not the most effective environment to teach "privilege" since everybody there has experienced quite a damned bit of it.

Go back and read the small print at the top.

What that tells me is 95% of their students are hand-picked. Colleges are an utter joke these days.

ETA: And is this beefer the one creating the fuss? LOL

edit on 1422017 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Looks like a bunch of rich kids trying to out virtue each other.

For a people who always say we are the same race, they seem mightily obsessed about it.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri
Hey I'm a 54 year old single white guy! Where the * is my privilege? I want it now godammit!

You can redeem it at your local GAP, Banana Republic or Starbucks.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Phase II

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Sorry?

Never say sorry.

Apologize!

and whats up with the costume stock

If we are going through the motions why not some real actual restraints that were used?

cucksignaling overload.
edit on 14-2-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Hello sir, would you like a white privilege pin?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
jeez... college was supposed to be a stepping stone for education to make something of themselves in the real world...

now it seems to be a emotionally driven place where you cant say the "wrong" thing or look at someone the "wrong" way and be labeled...

and too think these people are gonna be the future...............

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

The adults involved with that should be sent to an inner city street corner with their sorry shirts. They should then be charged with child abuse.

edit on 2017-02-14T21:38:02-06:002201714America/Chicago2 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

The hobbies of rich, white-privileged people no doubt.

Sorry but I have bills to pay, rent to make, gas to put in the POS truck, and grocery tabs to moan about.

Phew! I feel so friggin' privileged at the end of the month when I have 11 dollars in my bank account

edit on 14-2-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Sorry?

Never say sorry.

Apologize!

and whats up with the costume stock

If we are going through the motions why not some real actual restraints that were used?

cucksignaling overload.

The really sad thing is those people in those shots perfectly depict the mindset of almost the entire population of sweden to a tee and a lot if "progressive regressives in the U.S and Europe although Europe seems to have had enough of it and is coming around hard and fast now. Even in sweden now but not as much yet as in europe.

These people are mentally ill man, a lost generation but that will be all over with "generation Z".

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

Hello sir, would you like a white privilege pin?

Perfect

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

If this is true, why do you care?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Phase II

Parents of that kid should be done for child abuse.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Is this really a political left/right snowflake kinda thing though?

Or do we have the youth of the western world totally delusional of history?

That being said though, these people really are privileged, still absolutely delusional...
Because white privilege doesn't exist. You're not privileged because your ancestors suffered a little less than the other guy's race.

Truth be told, privilege is a class thing and those filthy flaps that inhabit the higher ground, they don't give a rat's ass about the skin colour of who they crap on.

Everyone should be sniffing the farts of these people and be grateful, for they are better!

Plebs, when will they/we learn?

White privilege my arse. Whether it's press-ganging or conscription, shackles or famine; it really doesn't matter does it? We've ALL had ancestors forcibly strung up that danced to the choon of the piper whilst hanging deliriously from the puppeteer.

I'm not a delusional leftie like some of you might think, I've been watching this mass delusion of "white privilege" and it might actually have some confused that it may be true. It isn't.

Our "privileges" have been well fought for, in reality though all plebs tend to get the same things around the same time. Opiates, tea, sugar and tobacco, travel, the internet... All these things we got when someone said we can have it.

Sorry, this became a rant-post.

How easy we are to shut up, how easily deluded we are. Granted, this is people who would seemingly be privileged but I've seen the theme from your ordinary run-of-the-mill college student.

It's not political, our shared ancestry is being forsaken ya know? Like only white men had slaves and only "inferior" people were slaves. We were all f-ing slaves, the only slaves the common white man had was his kids... He'd sell them too! Says a lot about the times but I digress.

In 50 years time they'll be talking about how the plebs were stupid and "didn't get it" hence why it took so long for the internet and civil liberties.

I want to smoke some of that stuff, must be strong.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Why? They're just having a fun romp through the grass on a family day off.

I'm sure they had a nice champagne brunch before and hit the Best Buy on the way home.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

If this is true, why do you care?

I don't think anyone here is offended or anything. Just laughing at the irony of these pompous millinials. Their four year tuition costs more than a house few ever buy.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

That's offensive to all people wtf LOL.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Does anyone else see the batshi* insanity of the world.

Sixty years later if you bring up Nazis in the presence of Germans its bad taste. But in the same coin flip whites who have never been part of the old oppression have to feel guilt for something they didn't even do.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: Ohanka

Why? They're just having a fun romp through the grass on a family day off.

I'm sure they had a nice champagne brunch before and hit the Best Buy on the way home.

More like a Vegan lunch and then a trip to Best Buy to buy documentaries on the Holocaust.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join