It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kellyanne Conway out?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

Poor Kellyanne...

She's been banned from "The Morning Joe" show as both Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski thinks she is totally out of the loop and has zero credibility. The story and accompanying video is pretty interesting and funny.

The death bell is beginning to toll...

Morning Joe bans Kellyane Conway

Translation: They are afraid of the things she says.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

edit on 2jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: UnBreakable

Same. And I can't take four more weeks, much less four months and certainly not four years.

I can see it now. A lib anarchist who will become a self-proclaimed martyr for taking out Trump, and in turn becoming a darling of the left.

Wtf is wrong with some of you people.

How does this pop into your head and how do you think "that sounds rational, I'm going to post that."

Are you #ing stupid?

People's obsession with creating # out of thin air is borderline mental insanity.

You don't see anything, because nothing like that will ever happen.

White dude just murdered a bunch of Muslims up in Canada. The Repub's are hailing him a hero.

^ this is how retarded your comment is

Ya, where ever did I get that idea? Like when Madonna said during the Women's March (which were actually a bunch of greasy haired, Birkenstock wearing zombies wandering around aimlessly, not sure exactly why they were there) she would like to blow up the WH and all the leftist yokals applauded and screamed with delight in agreement. Never say never, Jackwagon.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Remember when Conway was speaking out against Trump? Remember when Trump and the Clinton's were friends? Remember when Trump said Hillary Clinton needs to go to jail? Remember when Trump asked Hillary Clinton to stand up and receive an applause while attending trumps Inaugural ball? Remember when Hillary spoke out against same-sex marriage? (there's tons of interviews that airs on national TV) Remember Hillary denied ever being against same-sex marriage? Remember when John Kerry dined with Bashar al-Assad? Remember when John Kerry said Bashar Al-Assad was carrying out nothing short of a massacre in Aleppo?

You can tell americans anything and they'll believe you, meanwhile your actions speaks an entirely different tune.
The circus of politics, because americans will be swept to whatever direction the tide pushes them.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This photo showed up an hour ago. She really needs to be fired.

She is disrespecting the Oval Office, The guests in the Oval Office, the taxpayers who own that sofa, and herself.
Absolutely no class.

link

This 2nd link is from the South China Morning Post. Sad that this photo is under the headline, 'We have to start winning wars again'.
China is laughing at us.

3rd link is from The Japan Times with the title, 'Trump tweeting less, looks to reset presidency in Congress address amid missteps, fall in ratings, morale'.

I don't want my country to be an international laughing stock.

BTW, all 3 photos are slightly different, but show KellyAnne with her legs tucked underneath her bottom. WTF
edit on 2/27/2017 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

An obvious photo-shop smear.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I thought it had to be shopped, too.
But if you will click the links, 2 of the photos are from Reuters, and one is from AFP. I highly doubt that both news agencis came up with the same meme and photoshopped similar, but different photos.

She really is this classless.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join