It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kellyanne Conway out?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Haha... the left is just so desperate for a win, no matter how shallow it is. I kind of feel bad for them at this point.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
She looks more and more defeated every time IA see her. Especially in that new interview with Matt Lauer. She looks like she just wants to go on a vacation, and it's only been what, 27 days? lol That's what happens when you have to deal with a narcissist. They suck the life out of you in one way or another.
edit on 14-2-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I literally have no empathy or sympathy for Donald, but for his underlings like Spicer and Conway? Yes. It is draining dealing with a NPD. At first I had a deep disgust for her but seeing this interview showed me she had one ounce of soul left, and that soul is hurting. In that Matt Lauer interview, she looks like she just wants to break down into an uncontrollable sob.

#freespicer #freeconway

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion

I literally have no empathy or sympathy for Donald, but for his underlings like Spicer and Conway? Yes. It is draining dealing with a NPD. At first I had a deep disgust for her but seeing this interview showed me she had one ounce of soul left, and that soul is hurting. In that Matt Lauer interview, she looks like she just wants to break down into an uncontrollable sob.

#freespicer #freeconway

They will just as quickly lie to your face when the heat is not on them. I have no sympathy for her or the sh#tty bed she's made for herself. Dealing with an NPD is hell, but she signed herself up and now she has to take it all. I do think she should have an emotional breakdown on live TV and throw Donald under the bus, and repent for the lies and bullsh#t she has peddled for him. It might save her. People like a redemption story.

An uncontrollable sob would be so beautiful.... Someone in that camp needs to have that Darth Vader redemption moment... Kellyanne would be my pick if I could choose.
edit on 15-2-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

I do think she should have an emotional breakdown on live TV and throw Donald under the bus, and repent for the lies and bullsh#t she has peddled for him. It might save her. People like a redemption story.

An uncontrollable sob would be so beautiful.... Someone in that camp needs to have that Darth Vader redemption moment... Kellyanne would be my pick if I could choose.

When's the last time you saw a psychiatrist? You sound long overdue for a seat on the couch.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion
Like a silly Obamakins?

edit on 15-2-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

I've always been a fan of a good redemption story... Kellyanne would be my pick if I could choose... of the whole bunch, she is the one I'd like to see find her soul and publically reject Trump.... an uncontrollable sob and a "i can't do this anymore... he's f#cking insane" would be TV gold.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
The OUTRAGE!

Imagine getting unfollowed!

Imagine a thread getting created about it.

And people wonder where FAKE NEWS gets its moniker from.

I never followed. I must be the antithesis of all things. Oo

I will do better. I'll eat more bacon and stuff. maybe then I'll twitter like a real good ol' boy.

or a left wing nancy, I've got a choice damn it, stop telling me what to be.

*flicks propeller on hat*

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: daryllyn

It _is_ Valentines Day ...

Bah humbug... Oh thats Christmas.

hows about blah humbug to this shyte day.

though they do say being single so good. you get to sleep around... left side of the bed, right side, middle.. all the things..

bloody day..

And oh yeah, down with .. things.. and stuff.. No more racist white whales taking up our beaches and stealing penguin land... on that, we need more penguins on our beaches. shut it you seagulls, with your seagull privilege...

sorry went a bit over bored there. dont you be a grammar nazi now, god help me allah I will bring godwin in...

Oo *help*
edit on 15-2-2017 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I have no horse in this race, no damns to be given. However, so far as I can tell after digging through the way back machine, none of the accounts mentioned followed her before the election, after the election or after the inauguration. Full disclosure though, only looked from October 1st to this past Friday and didn't check daily. So I'll say out of a fairly large sample size of twice a week since October, no following.

Unless they began following her and unfollowed less than a week later. Which... You know... I doubt.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
The OUTRAGE!

Imagine getting unfollowed!

Imagine a thread getting created about it.

And people wonder where FAKE NEWS gets its moniker from.
That wouldn't be considered fake news. Irrelevant maybe, but not fake. Find a dictionary buttercup.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Oh for sure..he is draining her life force..lol, I feel a bit bad for her but she took the job and made a deal with the devil.
Having to smile and BS everyone all the time is draining I'm sure.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
Well I hate to crap all over your celebration, but Trump is following her now.

FEMA has puppies and coloring books on standby.

And with that the corporate fake news networks get one upped once again. I'm willing to bet it was done on purpose they were waiting for the useful idiots to notice and try make a big stink about it.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Poor Kellyanne...

She's been banned from "The Morning Joe" show as both Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski thinks she is totally out of the loop and has zero credibility. The story and accompanying video is pretty interesting and funny.

The death bell is beginning to toll...

Morning Joe bans Kellyane Conway

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
.................and yet two days later she's still there. Thread fail.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

Poor Kellyanne...

She's been banned from "The Morning Joe" show as both Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski thinks she is totally out of the loop and has zero credibility. The story and accompanying video is pretty interesting and funny.

Ya, because Scarborough, Brzezinski, and the rest of MSNBC are so full of credibility. That's why their morning program is the lowest rated in the a.m. time slot.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Riffrafter

Poor Kellyanne...

Ya, because Scarborough, Brzezinski, and the rest of MSNBC are so full of credibility. That's why their morning program is the lowest rated in the a.m. time slot.

Where did you get that information? You might want to check your source.

info.msnbc.com... ts

www.adweek.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

With MSNBC, everything is based on bitter jealousy and vicious spite.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

While you and other Trump voters continue living in your alternate dimensional safe space... those of us who don't need to lie to ourselves, will continue to observe the crisis and reality playing out in the WH...

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Congratulations.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join