It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kellyanne Conway out?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

She should do the country a favor and throw Trump under the bus and repent for the stream of lies and bullsh#t she's been peddling. She should break down on live TV and say she 'can't do it anymore, he's f#cking insane.'

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
And three more...Stephen Miller, Sebastian Gorka and Steve Bannon.

They'll get to Bannon just about the time they nail Breitbart's killer. Bannon is scarier than Hillary.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: muse7

That's hilarious, they unfollowed her?

Only in a Trump administration! Yikes!

We don't have proof they ever followed her to begin with.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Snarl
Have you seen the bags under her eyes?

There's no way she can keep up with the demands of that job. They'll find something 'less' for her to do.

Trump is well known for executive burnout. Trump himself only sleeps 4 hours a night, which is fine... but he expects those who work for him to follow the same schedule and most just biologically can't do it. I don't know if she's one of the people who will burn out (or maybe she did already?) but I do expect to see a few leave over Trumps first year while he searches for people that will work the schedule he wants.

This story though could be nothing, I suppose we'll know for sure in a day or two if an official announcement is made.

Losing her would be a big blow to Trump though. She's the most capable person on his team, and pretty much the only reason he's President.

Disagree. It would be unfortunate to lose her, yes. But Trump is ultimately president because of Trump.

A lot of people wouldn't even know who she was until he brought her in.

Trump had people come in who both impressed and disappointed. And it goes on.

I just personally wouldn't think for a second that as well she was hired, she wasn't observed as a future replacement and with the ex situation analyzed.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
lol.

What a great show.

I still like to remember her in her super hero get-up I mean, that was forever gold.

how

haha

There Captn America

and then there is

Granny 'Merica

hahahaha

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Everyday for the past week I keep thinking someone is going to do just that. Look at what happened with the Acting AG...she went to the WH and said Flynn lied and then she was effectively fired, supposedly on other grounds. That similar scenario will play out a few more times, I guarantee it. Then someone will be a whistleblower. My money is on Pence.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I have said for a while she needs to go. She isn't informed or articulate enough to be his spokesperson. She is an embarrassment. Trump is so inarticulate he does need someone who knows how to maneuver the media. Not that we should have to but that is the way it is.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

They are less than three wks in office and they are..IMPLODING!!!

Hope Bannon is next..

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I think some here are being a little brash.

Look what it could of been...

Podesta
Tim "gerbil on speed" Kaine
Huma

Etc. Etc.

edit on 14-2-2017 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: crazyewok

But....she is not the president and she does not make the rules.

I can almost feel sorry for Kellyanne. She knows this Russian thing is going to blow up in their faces; she just got caught up in the #storm and will pay the price.

They left Pence hanging out to dry and he's pissed as many in the GOP are. Betrayal is the word they are using. They might be able to handle a few leaks but this is a Tsunami.
edit on 14-2-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Appears she might be the next one out the door. Trump, POTUS and White House twitter accounts have unfollowed her

twitter.com...

The Above is: FAKE NEWS. NEWS THAT's NOT REAL. BOGUS BAIT FOR THE GULLIBLE.

President Trump authorized KellyAnne Conway to hire her own Chief of Staff, after he gave her a big hug for promoting Ivanka's clothing line last week. Renee Hudson was hired soon afterward.

www.chicagotribune.com...

It's great to be living through and witnessing REAL CHANGE. The kind that makes the whining-loser opposition scream, kick, lie, and fabricate..while going down the drain!

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Above is: FAKE NEWS. NEWS THAT's NOT REAL. BOGUS BAIT FOR THE GULLIBLE.

It's not news and it is not fake. Fact is that a person on twitter tweeted this very real tweet and the OP decided it was worthy of discussion...hence the thread.

This was not reported by any news organization, as of yet, and is not sourced to one. It's sourced to the tweet itself.

It's great to be living through and witnessing REAL CHANGE. The kind that makes the whining-loser opposition scream, kick, lie, and fabricate..while going down the drain!

You're right there. This is a big change.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
What's apparent here is the ground imploding from deterioration related to the tears from Hillary/Democrat supporters.

Kellyanne is still a winner and is relevant currently.

Can't say that about losing side of the election.

(post by angeldoll removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Wasn't it hideous? What was thinking wearing that awful coat, or whatever it was.

Her husband makes a million dollars a year in his law firm. I think she's worth around four million. I KNOW she can afford a stylist, and someone to do her hair and makeup for TV appearances.

She's really a pretty, pretty woman, but has NO taste. Even her make up! All that black around eyes on a blonde? Nope.

Go home, KellyAnne, and bake cookies with your kids.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

4 Million huh?

So she definitely ran pass a mirror before leaving out into the world.

If only I could've read her mind during that glance; "I look BOSS AF"

then imagine an all choking aquanet cloud burst.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

And The Liberal " Fake News " goes Marching On......

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Maybe she is gonna be out.

Broken link.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

And The Liberal " Fake News " goes Marching On......

It's not news.

It's a tweet.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join