It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kellyanne Conway out?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

oh man i hope so... i will be a very happy camper.

Just being curious but why would it make you happy?

Has she somehow wronged you and your family or just because?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Conway is a sweetheart. Those who wish her ill are not.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Why did it make so many people happy when Hillary lost?

Because idiots shouldn't hold position of office. Especially an idiot like Conway.

She has a habit of just making things up on the spot and making ridiculous excuses for it later.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
It's chaos central right now...and this is *not* good for us as a nation.

I think that's to be expected. I had one of those jobs once (not at the national level -heh heh-) and I'll never volunteer again.

As for chaos central ... Kellyanne pretty much stayed on message. Lauer made her look like crap (what an ass), but she didn't just give up. The only curious move I've seen was when she softened the line on the CNN Is Fake News stance. My point here is that the folks behind her words are not doing a bad prep-job at all. So, if it's chaos, at least it's well-controlled chaos.

There's been a lot going on, the troops are feeling the fatigue, and Trump is no GEN Patton. LOL

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

He's probably just bitter that the first woman to manage a successful presidential campaign wasn't a Democrat.

#partisansexism

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: TinySickTears

oh man i hope so... i will be a very happy camper.

Have you not seen how fast she back pedals?

She should pedal faster, so she can time travel back to a time when she didn't have 80 pounds of luggage under her eyeballs.

If you really cannot see it, I don't know what to tell you. She wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and botoxed her face... I mean... jumped up and bit her. Yeah, that's what I meant. Sorry, I misspoke.

link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Hey OP, if this turns out not to be true just chalk it up to an alternative fact.

Better yet give it to CNN they know what to do with fake news!

I can see the headlines now!

link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Because idiots shouldn't hold position of office. Especially an idiot like Conway.

She has a habit of just making things up on the spot and making ridiculous excuses for it later.

Kelly-anne is the first woman to run a successful presidential campaign. What an idiot.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Well if Conway wore pants suits all the time and read from the communist manifesto.

We wouldn't like her either.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: daryllyn

It _is_ Valentines Day ...

edit on 1422017 by Snarl because: Sorry, Daryllyn. The heart was a thread distraction.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
if she goes down... I sure hope she opens a few cans-of-worms along with the good-bye wave

for instance :

usawatchdog.com...

catherine fitts says: What's killing this economy ( & USA) is corruption and lawlessness.

I add, that the 'cover-up' of the corruption & lawlessness is the root reason for the outrageous extremes the lefty masses are being mobilized for, as an Anti-Trump mob/army of Anarchists so-as-to make the public just a mass of confused spectators...

circut Judges nixxing legal EOs is a prime example of the internal destruction/corruption of the 3 branch system of checks-balances being usurped by an activist Judge with enormous hubris

"Another form of sabotage against the Trump administration is coming from Obama loyalists that are still embedded within various government agencies.

According to Trump, those loyalists are responsible for the very disturbing leaks that have been happening…"

source: www.infowars.com...

those are just 2 mini-cans of worms that need to be exposed to the fresh-air & sunshine

other cans of worms such as 'treasonous' & 'insurrection' & a host of other labels need to be open up to see-what's-inside

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
just because

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

we'll simply have to see how it pans out.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Well from some of the answers I will come to the conclusion that it's jealousy.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
just because

It's your energy so if you want to waste it on someone who has no effect on your life then so be it but I would rather use my energy on finding work,taking care of my family and other important things in life.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

...and Muslims
...and black people (especially BLM)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: daryllyn

It _is_ Valentines Day ...

No biggie. Happy V Day anyway!

On topic: Has anyone found proof that KAC was ever followed on Twitter by the supposed unfollowers?
edit on 2/14/2017 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
If she does get snipped from Trump's team, she can always work shilling for Ivanka's line of clothing and jewelry.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

OMG OMG I so hope this is true!!

edit on 2/14/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: masqua

She could take michelle' role and do a partnership with Subway,

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join