It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Falls Victim To Fake Flynn Twitter Account

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
So Flynn had a talk with the russian ambassador in regards to sanctions imposed on it, he told Pence the subject was not broached and had no need to brief the president on anything in regard to the sanctions in the upcoming phone call between Trump and Putin, however during the phone call Putin asked about present sanctions catching Trump off guard who then had to pull a Alec Baldwin and ask his staffers while on the phone about said sanctions discussed by flynn and the russian ambassador before Obama's Sanction kicked them out. It is illegal for citizens to conduct diplomacy; Unless of course it is only alleged. This means that there was a leak of information in regards to either Flynn's or the Russian ambassador's text messages.
Those goats deserve a fair trial and unbiased media portrayal.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Former Obama Officials, Loyalists Waged Secret Campaign to Oust Flynn
Sources: Former Obama officials, loyalists planted series of stories to discredit Flynn, bolster Iran deal

freebeacon.com...

The abrupt resignation Monday evening of White House national security adviser Michael Flynn is the culmination of a secret, months-long campaign by former Obama administration confidantes to handicap President Donald Trump's national security apparatus and preserve the nuclear deal with Iran, according to multiple sources in and out of the White House who described to the Washington Free Beacon a behind-the-scenes effort by these officials to plant a series of damaging stories about Flynn in the national media. The effort, said to include former Obama administration adviser Ben Rhodes—the architect of a separate White House effort to create what he described as a pro-Iran echo chamber—included a small task force of Obama loyalists who deluged media outlets with stories aimed at eroding Flynn's credibility, multiple sources revealed. The operation primarily focused on discrediting Flynn, an opponent of the Iran nuclear deal, in order to handicap the Trump administration's efforts to disclose secret details of the nuclear deal with Iran that had been long hidden by the Obama administration.

Rotten and wicked to the core.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
What a ridiculous, drunken old fool she is.
She is an embarrassment.
Hey Dems? Why don't you guys trot her out there in 2020 for President?
She could be the first woman President also the first drunk around the clock 24/7 President.
Alcoholic in Chief.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That woman's entire narrative and world are constructed of lies, fake news, and make believe horsecrap. She's become the government's very own Lady Elaine.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
She should change the name of her San Francisco pizza restaurant from "Goat Hill Pizza" to "Scapegoat Over the Hill Pizza."

She has a pizza shop?

Isn't that conflict of interest?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I know you all are getting your high from bashing Pelosi but this is the real problem with fake news.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Career politicians being left looking like asses with a face covered in egg isn't what I'd call a "problem."

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I don't think she knows. Or she knows and does not care that she is spreading a falsehood that makes her look stupid.
She has this press conference on her Facebook.
I can't see all of the comments because I don't have an account, but the ones showing seem to be cheering her on.

Someone needs to tell her.

edit on 2/14/17 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Nope. Nevermind. Not worth it.
edit on 2/14/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Crack that kek

Give the past a slip

Step on a kek

Break your momma's back

When a problem comes along

You must kek it

Before the cream sets out too long

You must kek it

When something's goin' wrong

You must kek it

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I don't think I have heard people talk about a goat so much since Buckner missed that ground ball....

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Well good thing President Bush fired him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join