It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wizard's been watching, now Wizard wants to play.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Hello all!

My friends call me High Wizard. That is who and what I am. I am here to inform and serve.

Happy thinking everyone!

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: HighWizard

HI Wizard. I had a Wizard once long ago. It was an automatic transmission motorcycle put out by Western Auto. Had a big heavy frame abut the size of a regular motor cycle at the time but a small 50cc engine. It could get up to about 50mph. Well see what you have done? Success already. I have happy thinking about that old bike.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hello Wizard! Welcome!

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Welcome!

Pray tell.. what type of High Wizard are you? Are we talking the LARPing variety? KKK? Just general wizardry... orrrr?

Specifics are important here lol

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
LARPing variety for sure. But because I have always been fascinated by and collected myths and legends. I often would distill their wisdom and meaning for friends and family. I'm a shaman and a watcher of the world around me. In the Tolkien sense of a wizard being a fallen angel with an agenda.... Well maybe I should watch how much I tell...

I can surely say not KKK.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: HighWizard
I'm a shaman

Yeah, a shaman. A high wizard. We get it LOL

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Hello Welcome.
inform... great i love information!
have you ever had an OBE?

edit on 14-2-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaceGoatFart

There are many ways to access the other realms.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

I have had several OBE's. Some unexpected and some the result of my own actions. Some controlled and others not.
I recall the first time I practiced Astral projection. As I reached a state of separating my conscious mind from my body, I was met with vibrations. Everything I had studied told me to be prepared for this sensation as my consciousness crossed the barrier of my body willfully. Even so, I was afraid, and tried desperately to make them stop, and to wake myself up, but I could not. I experienced sleep paralysis. My consciousness was aware but not connected to my body. Simply trapped inside.

In desperation I fled my useless body and found my father on our computer a room away. I screamed at him for help, but he could not hear me, he could do nothing. I came back to my body. I felt mute and blind, and helpless. I simply screamed until I finally woke my body and came back to reality. That was easily one of my wilder experience as a young wizard.

Have you ever had any?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

no i haven't.... i have a growing belief that it is possible and have been thinking a lot about it lately,
i try when i sleep, and once was pulled out or awoken by a hard bang inside my head, never experienced anything like
it, no pain but i felt it, if that makes sense. but i imagine if i was to do it, i would be like what you said and sh!ting myself.
do you have any advice on how i should do it

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
What did the Dweller of the Threshold look like?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

welcome, oh-Wizardly one

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

whatever you fear?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

A loud bang. That makes sense. I've experience bangs, voices, punches to the face. There are things in between the physical and spiritual worlds and they can interact with us at certain levels.

So advice for how to do it. Relax. That's so key. You're body has to want to fall off to sleep. As for your mind, reaffirm your goal and your certainty to yourself. As you're laying down and relaxing, focus on something in the room. An object or spot on the wall. Keep that in your focus because that will be what you use to keep your mind aware of its consciousness and position. Keeping your mind in the room while your body sleeps is the key. Don't be afraid of the vibrations. It feels like all of you will be lost in them, but you can pass through them safely. Once you're free, don't confuse it with a dream. You won't get lost forever or anything, but you will get confused by the lack of dream like qualities and interactions. Always remember that you're connected to your body no matter what, and if anything happens you'll return to it.

Safe astral travels, you know where to find me if you need me or have any other questions. I live to have these kinds of conversations.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

whatever you fear?

I'm not asking what you think it'll look like
I was asking what it did look like for OP

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

thanks for the info....
im looking forward to your future posts, i like it when people tell you it straight, hard to find sometimes.

what you say about vibrations, well everything in the Universe vibrates and creates waves, i feel........... such an important thing to say i feel, because i feel that emotions and how you feel attracts things of similar effects to you if you.

it would be appreciated your input, if you could have a look at my last OP, been talking about these very things.

private messaged you link

edit on 14-2-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

The Dweller of the Threshold...
Gazing upon the Dwellers visage, I was met with an image of power so fierce that my eyes were blinded and felt as though they were burned from their sockets. Not by his light, but his darkness.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

What level is your fireball and meteor?

Welcome!

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Fireball 23, meteor 17

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
High there Wizard. Combining words to get a sentence there. Welcome to the site.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join