It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medjugorje first secret - a Dam collapse?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I would mention about only one recent apparition to a child, that was not banned, not "condemned" at all, it was just silenced. The name of the kid was...of Marmora Canada. Was he Joseph? I forgot. He had visions of Jesus Christ during pilgrimages with his family to Marmora, a place of Virgin Mary's apparitions. He was promised a major message of Jesus on a certain date several years ago. In the already released previous messages, he spoke of going into caves with electricity and water to be saved. The promised big message of Jesus came, but was secluded by the presented bishop of the Ukrainian-Catholics in Canada. That bishop wasn't even Roman Catholic, but apparently with family-friend ties with the little seer's family. He took the written down message and left...and died several months later. The 20 or so group of pilgrimages who were present at the apparition, did not dare to publish the message.

What happens, if tomorrow a bigger apparition than that of Joseph of Marmora, says a rescue way, be it in caves or bunker cities, be it in spaceships above ground, anyway. And there are a bunch of ecclesiastical scholars who would say with self appointed "authority" that is wrong to get saved, not according to the Bible (?) and contrary to the teaching of Jesus Christ everyone to carry his cross up to death (?) Of course they will not mention Ezekiel 1 wheels or Eljiah's chariot of fire capable of traveling beyond earth atmosphere....They would not mention that Jesus gave mandate to his disciples to go to the ends of the world or universe, that may be well beyond the narrow frames of this planet...they would not say Peter's vision of animals to be "eaten" i.e. baptized, prior Peter's first baptism of non-Jews...that may well be a symbolic image of Extraterrestrial beings that await us to baptize them up there in space...Those self-appointed scholars would just say, you stay here and die because that is the will of God for you....and many will follow them.

Excuse me, but that is contrary to my understanding of faith in God who wants to save us, also physically. That is shown throughout the Bible. That is shown by Jesus who Resurrects people to temporal life, not sending them to death...Some will say, but He said to Peter he would die like him...OK we are not all Peters, excuse me! If all Christians went to be martyred in the first centuries today we wouldn't discuss Christianity, it would be ABSENT. Because He is God of Love and Life, not god of frames and rules that do not give life rather take it, in most cases slowly and painfully.

I already said in other threads and would not develop it again here. Catholic Church will either reform or will go irrelevant in history forever. No it is not a joke. See how close to division are the top ranks. Not supported at all by the masses of unsuspecting believers worldwide...if you want to comment that, you might go to one of my threads about the current state of the Catholic Church...Just saying, the current mode of the Church is self-destructive. To quote a prelate as authority over life or death issues, such as whether to believe Great Warning or not, (imagine Great Warning comes with thousands of angelic spaceships)... is not wise approach and I wouldn't advice anyone to follow it. No matter if you are catholic or not.
edit on 15-2-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join