It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medjugorje first secret - a Dam collapse?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Father Ljubicic: Let me assume that this involves a specific place. All those who will wish to see and experience this sign or whatever the secret is, will they have to come to that particular place to see and experience this?

Mirjana: Well, father, surely no one wishes to watch disasters, distress, and misfortune. I don’t think that this kind of thing attracts people at all. Why would people go to see something of that sort? It is one thing to go and see a sign, quite another to go and see suffering or a disaster. Who would, for example, go to Italy to see a dam collapse? Who has that kind of a desire? I don’t think that anyone does – and that is how it will be with this secret. Whatever is in the secret, it will, of course, be something that everyone, everywhere, will immediately hear about.
www.spiritdaily.net...

Well, now it seems a Dam is on the top CNN news. It doesn't mean that literally the First Medjugorje Secret will be a dam collapse, or a US dam collapse.

However, we live in the 36th years since Medjugorje (then) children reported of the apparitions of Virgin Mary. The promised ten secrets, including the visible Sign on the ground of Apparition Hill in Medjugorje, still do not happen.

In the year when millions devote Catholics expect the Fatima fulfillment, preceded by Garabandal sequence Great Warning - Miracle - Chastisement, one may ask the reasonable question:

If Medjugorje secrets are authentic, they should start fulfilling before, not after the events promised in Fatima. With may be the 9th and 10th secret to be identical with the predicted worldwide Chastisement in so many other apparitions.

In a way, California dam disaster (hope to be avoided in the last moment) come to fill in the gap of missing prophecy. It just pops up in mind looking at those videos, although I always thought the First Secret would be much more disastrous and unannounced. Again, it might be something completely different, only referred to by Mirjana as a dam collapse.

As Conchita of Garabandal described the Great Warning:

"It is a phenomenon which will be seen and felt in all the world and everywhere; I have always given as an example that of two stars that collide"

without meaning exactly two stars that collide...or who knows? Secrets are Secrets...even for popes.
edit on 14-2-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

"It is a phenomenon which will be seen and felt in all the world and everywhere; I have always given as an example that of two stars that collide"

without meaning exactly two stars that collide...or who knows? Secrets are Secrets...even for popes.

Isn´t there a red nova (2 stars colliding) visible in the sky these days? Someone made a post about it not too long ago. It is the first star(s) I notice in the sky these days, showing up a little bit ahead of the others (due to the strength of light from the nova I suppose).

Regards,

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

I think theres a dam in Iraq that is more on the verge of collapse that the one in California.

But anyway, a dam collapsing is a spectacular event, one of the most spectacular man made disasters there is. Who wouldn't want to see that?

Lets see, earthquakes, Tsunamis, forest fires, volcanoes, tornadoes, landslides, and dam collapse....

adds to bucket list

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: eirgud

would you please give links and say more? I am very interested in that. It might be a very important element in prophecy that many would not notice being not astronomers. Thank you!

Is it that one arstechnica.com... 2022

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

yes...we just don't know. There is a dam near Medjugorje, much lower, on the river that goes thru Mostar.

Searching again for the first secret, I came upon that recent interview of Mirjana

“But it all depends on Our Lady and not me. What if the pope says to me, ‘Give the secret to me.’? And I were to say, ‘No, no, no, I’m giving it to Father Petar.’ (laughter) Of course I would give it to the pope.”
medjugorjelive.org...

So...could it be that pope Francis will announce the secret 3 days in advance, and not Fr Ljubicic? A joke or not a joke, it is a possibility that Mirjana relates the secret directly to the pope if asked by him.

Compared to that, if remember correctly, Garabandal events are reported to the popes. We don't know their nature, although we tend to believe we know almost everything of the great warning, miracle and chastisement. We know only that portion that the seers revealed in public, without knowing what the nature of the warning is, that is described with one word starting with the letter A (in Spanish probably)

When Mirjana of Medjugorje was asked about the Great Warning (predicted in Garabandal and many other apparitions) she answered she could not say anything

I think we should be prepared for big surprises. Be it this dam, be it that nova, or whatever comes.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

The secret is designed to keep people hanging on...

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

ATS post about red-nova

Here is the tread, but it would seem I was quite wrong... what I'm seeing in the sky these days must be one of our solar systems planets or something (because it's abnormally bright and shows up during the later part of twilight). But according to the OP of the linked thread it is only 5 years until the two stars collide.
edit on America/Chicago52Tue, 14 Feb 2017 08:52:59 -0600800000014 by eirgud because: grammar.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Hold up, hold up, are we really supposed to take prophesy info from someone who goes by 2012newstart?? Uhhhmm.... it's 2017 anyone remember what happened in 2012?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Wow, what a stupid comment, "a dam collapsing is a spectacular event....Who wouldn't want to see that"....How about the HUNDRED THOUSAND PLUS PEOPLE WHO HAD TO EVACUATE THEIR HOMES IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA...Who may not have a home after this weekends next rain!!!!

IGNORANCE IS ABUNDANT

edit on 14-2-2017 by kurthall because: add

edit on 14-2-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: eirgud

I reaaaaaally want to know what that damn star is.

I have been trying to work it out for a while now. It could just be a planet I guess?? But I've never seen any so bright in the sky before.

We are definitely seeing the same thing if you are in Iceland and me in Britain, it is visible at the same times etc.

It has been so bright that it lit up a foggy night BRIGHTER than the MOON was at the time?!? I have never seen anything like it...

I will be annoyed if it is just Jupiter haha, but it seems too bright even for that...
edit on 14-2-2017 by Dem0nc1eaner because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Wow, what a stupid comment, "a dam collapsing is a spectacular event....Who wouldn't want to see that"....How about the HUNDRED THOUSAND PLUS PEOPLE WHO HAD TO EVACUATE THEIR HOMES IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA...Who may not have a home after this weekends next rain!!!!

IGNORANCE IS ABUNDANT

No, no, no, no.....I believe you have misinterpreted what he has said. While I would never wish for this to happen if indeed the inevitable is going to happen then yes, I want to #ing see it. Just like millions of others that would want to see it. I would rather not see it but like I said, if it's going to happen then I want to see it. Just my take on it.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Oh... I think it's Venus...

It's always bloody Venus!!

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
IF I am gonna worry about a dam bursting, It would be this one.

www.newyorker.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

If you're seeing a red "star"... it's Mars.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

IGNORANCE IS ABUNDANT:stuff::stuff:

Who would be stupid enough to move down stream from a dam anyway? The risk they took, now they have to live with it, not me.

Try not to interpret what people say too much you're not good at it. Nowhere did i say I would enjoy watching peoples lives being washed away, either. Nor in any other disaster. You're pretty much clueless if you turn away form a volcano, tornado or forest fire and don't watch it because of your timid sentiments.

You could try and convince me you wouldn't look if the dam breaks, but I can see you're over emotional and probably shouldn't anyway. Keep your head buried in the sand, everyone else will face the worlds realities with a calmer head if they don't have to listen to the hand wringers and whiners.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

just off the top of my head.... a few years ago now... I recall that there was predicted a dam collapse forecast for China

was that forecast connected with the visitations or was that just remote viewing stuff...

I think I will do a search about that predicted flooding killing several millions, which has not happened to my knowledge yet

I found the Three Gorges Dam stuff..... sorry its not relevant to thread....

have a nice valentine

the
Israel burger king is doing a 1 day special by-the-way...
see:
It’s not a whopper: Burger King Israel to sell adult-only meal with adult toy for Valentine’s Day

edit on th28148709624914172017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th28148709685414272017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

You are correct, it is Venus...it's been very bright since before Christmas, which is when I first noticed it, and went researching...

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It's NOT a dam collapse. Let's get that straight.

And referencing Garabandal is heresy. Garabandal is condemned by the Church. Even more damning for those who hold on to hope that Garabandal is the real thing is the fact that Joey Lomangino, one of the most vocal supporters of the events, died a few years back not having regained his sight like the girls promised he would.

I've been to Medjugorje myself and seen / experienced the wonders there, but it is also in grave danger of being condemned by the church too. Like Garabandal, it's been a very long time since the events started (36 years) and these prophesied events, while I am not wishing for them to start, are not happening.
edit on 14-2-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

with all my respect to your religious and church discipline, the phrase "condemned by the church" is not a magical word of Harry Potter anymore. Moreover, I haven't heard of any "condemnation", rather of finding it non supernatural. The seers whoa re still alive, are all devote catholics in good standing.

Let not forget St Faustina was banned (or was she condemned) too. If it wasn't for John Paul II to climb the ladder to papacy, she would be banned until this very day, without any images of the Divine Mercy!

Mirjana didn't denounce the Great Warning. It was predicted not only in Garabandal but in dozen other seers that are not all condemned, then one should think twice and trice about it. And yet, we do not know the nature of the Grreat Warning, that starts with the word A. Aliens?

For me, God is Love and Mercy, and being a such, He would definitely provide a way out of predicted Chastisement. Whether we would call it Great Warning, Miracle, Sign in Medjugorje, or spaceships fleet, does it matter? OK let remove the taboo word spaceship, and put the word, a city -refuge of God protected by angels that comes down from heaven as a ultimate refuge for all faithful who are saved from the Chastisement...Enough of catholics devote people in good standing in the Church have spoken of the refuges. Where are they, and how would angels protect a cave, isn't it easier they bring down already built functional refuge to host the believing people? Just my thoughts.
We all shall see it in one day not too far off....

Thanks for the comment ON TOPIC anyway, I appreciate the different opinions that care of the discussed topic, not just for the sake of the endless quarrels in forums, but in its essence.

P.S. after the last exchange of demonstration of ships and planes between Washington and Moscow on several occasions near each other's shores, we'd better think the honey weeks of Putin and Trump have ended effectively. Trump wants Crimea returned to Ukraine, and we know well the stance not only of Putin but also of the entire Russian congress. So, it wouldn't hurt if we go back to previous estimations "what if" the big doom is scheduled for the next month. It seems the idea of "only" Muslim problem, plus some skirmishes around far away China, would not work out.

In that regard, we'd better be overcautious and assume the worse interpretation of prophecies, than the rosy picture so much desired by me also. If so, let I err on the overcautious side and accept the Great Warning as the last chance to save not only my soul but also to save humanity for future generations. Because apparently God wants it, with the absence of Second Coming and the immediate signs preceding it. I'm not going against God's design, even if it is not according to the narrow minded medieval understanding of some prelates who do not speak ex-catedra and never will.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
continue
The estimation is pretty clear. If Fatima should've happened by the end of the century, according to the leaked and approved text by cardinal Ottaviani in Neues Europa, then we have the big doom to happen before the end of the century (of Fatima apparitions) or we have it canceled. I don''t think that God changed his schedule due to a humanity that didn't grow holier all those decades.

If so, then we have several months for all secrets to unfold, 10 in Medjugorje, 3 in Garabandal, 5 or 12 in other apparitions THAT ARE NOT BANNED even less CONDEMNED. I could mention a few, but I will not do it, because I want to concentrate on the main acknowledged apparitions. OK if you want approved apparition, you could always refer to Akita that has a language strikingly similar to Neues Europa secret.

That means, all those secrets must somehow start NOW. Great Miracle promised in Garabandal, has only one date available this year that is April 13. If we assume the Miracle in Garabandal coincides with the Sign in Medjugorje, and possibly in many other Marian shrines throughout the world, then we have to have the first secrets before that sign unfolding in March.

The non-event will bring us to the cancellation of the Chastisement. After all, it is not that bad.,..we should be delighted if God in His absolute power and Mercy cancels it.

But if it is not the case, then sorry but I am not going to buy anything from prelates who proved they could not be trusted for smaller things of everyday life, who did not touch the burden with a finger that they impose on the faithful, pretty much the way the priests of old times did. I'd choose wiser than just following someone who has no authority over me whatsoever. Thanks God we have a wiser pope who, I hope, at the end will show the salvation road to the billion plus Catholics and to all who want it. But to quote a bishop who said something, that practically goes against my own salvation and that of my children, sorry but I am not going to do it. No matter what. If someone wants to build medieval burning stages, let he do it in his mind. I'm not going to follow that failed model of Christianity, that made the Christ's teaching hated among pagans. That is anti-gospel, if you will, or anti-christianity. Not by taboos one will win the hearts and minds, not even within his own Church, let alone inb the wider world. But with offering real solutions to real problems. Apparently the biggest one will be, how to survive the prophecied Chastisement by so many independent prophets, some of whom do not belong to Catholic Church, thus making it worldwide prophecy for everyone regardless of his faith. I do not know what exactly the Chastisement will be. There were enough movies and internet is full of scenarios: asteroid, comet, supernova, mega volcanoes, pole shift. Or all out nuclear war. One or more of them apparently were shortlisted on God's list and will unfold in their due time. it is unwise to assume anything less, after we were warned. If someone wants to sacrifice his own life for unknown goals of those who command that trend, he is free to do it. I am free to choose something better according to my own conscience, regardless of priests and bishops who would urge mass sacrifice at the time of decision "to be or not to be". For the sake of God's Church in the future generations. God does not want a blind slaughter, he is not an evil overlord of earth, as unfortunately presented in many insane visions. I would not name them, but the educated reader knows that same fabricated prophecies are pretty insane leaving no door left open for survival.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join