It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton will run for president. Again. According to politico

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

No inside information informs this prediction. No argument is advanced as to whether her run is a good or a bad idea—there are many ways to make a case either way. Instead this is just a statement of simple facts (if facts mean anything anymore, that is). And the facts are clear that the former secretary of state is doing everything she needs to do to run for the White House one more time. If she finds a path to do so, she will take it. And I can prove it.
link

Seriously if this is the best the left can do we will definitely have Trump for the next 8 years!

From what I've seen from the left they have no real answer to Trump.

That skank needs to realize that it wasn't America's love of Trump that got him elected it was America's hatred of Clinton that got Trump elected.

I see no one on the left to challenge Trump in the next election! Sanders more than likely wont survive the next 4 years and God willing neither will Clinton.

So who have you got for us next progressives? Who is the best you got?

Well sanders and warren are good options.

Warren is crazier than a #house rat. Her only goal is to piss anyone off that doesn't think like her.

That sounds like Trump lol.

Trump's doing what he told us he'd do, that's why he won. I'm sure he does a few things to piss off his major opposers, but he don't things purposely to piss all of them off. In my opinion.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Talk about doubling down on stupid...

The Democrats have already shot themselves in both feet, hands, arms and legs... looks like the only appendage they got left is the head.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: TrueBrit

Ok, sure. These are outright lies:

No they are not. They are the Truth. The right voted for Trump, who has picked anti-liberty, anti-freedom, and therefore anti-American people to occupy cabinet positions, picks which the people who voted for him appear to support, which means that they, like the spray tanned Muppet they voted for, are a bunch of hypocritical freedom hating, liberty hating, anti-Americans, who actually only believe in freedom and liberty for people who are like them, not everyone who calls America their home. Jeff Sessions has already started damaging transgender rights, by permitting a challenge to Obamas guidance on bathroom access. There has already been talk of silencing the media so that the government can go about its foul, regressive business without criticism or public awareness. People on the right are STILL supporting that crap even though it is unconstitutional as hell. The right, going by their behaviour, are not a party which takes the concepts laid down in the constitution, or the freedom and liberty it guarantees the people, seriously in the least, unless those people happen to fit into a very narrow list of religious, sexual, gender identity and nation of origin pigeon holes. That is about as American as Mecca.

There is absolutely NOTHING anti-American about the right. We're the ones getting our free speech silenced by the left, ironically over a gay guy dating a black man, and a woman that had her access blocked so she couldn't enter a school, and others have been getting silenced by the left. Needless to say all their protests and violence. These protesters and agitators are the very definition of a terrorist (a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.)

No, see, there is a difference between a protestor and an agitator. Protestors turn up to protest. Chants, pickets, all legitimate, no criminal damage, no violent crime. Agitators, also known as agent provocateurs, are inserted into many of these groups to commit acts which offer police an excuse to clamp down on the protest as a whole, over the actions of a relative few. Of course, there will be an onlooker who will take a couple of hundred bucks from a right wing rag to tell the journalists there, that EVERYONE was involved, but its always nonsense, just as it was during the Occupy demonstrations, just as it was during most of the serious violations of protest rights in history. In fact, Federal law enforcement penetrates all protest groups for the specific purpose of inserting these agitators, so that no protest can ever be held without incident, unless it is politically expedient, something that no one had trouble believing during the last administration, but have trouble even understanding now, for no good reason, I might add.

It was the Bush administration which began handing military gear to police

Bill and Hillary Clinton ramped up law enforcement in the 90's to bring urban neighborhoods high in crime to heel. They're the ones who put that into motion.

Well, if you want to get technical, it actually started with Reagan and his idiotic War on Drugs, then the first Bush, but whatever makes you feel less responsible for your nations imminent collapse into a black hole of corporate run fascism!

Ok, I get that Bush took us into war, but he didn't do it without the "Yes" votes of many democrats, including Hillary Clinton, Harry Reid, and Joe Biden to name a few of the over 100 that voted yes. What I don't get, is how the Bush Admin sought to take away freedom and liberty from citizens. That's strictly your opinion. And the reason Obama didn't do any of what you said he should have done is because he had no idea what he was doing. He was a mouthpiece and a puppet doing only as he was told.

It is not my opinion that Bush sought to take away liberty and freedom from the people. That is the ONLY result that a mass surveillance initiative like the one which sprung up, could ever have had, ergo its creation was a deliberate attempt to destroy the privacy, freedom from unreasonable searches, of American citizens. Ergo, anyone involved in that project, who failed to come forward about it (so, everyone involved bar Snowden) has committed a treason against his or her people, for having ANYTHING to do with it, permitting it to happen, permitting it to exist, or allowing taxpayer money to be spent on it.

Come on man. Seriously. The left are acting like anti-American, anti-Constitutionalist terrorists. Not all of them, but all of their loud mouths are. They're silencing free speech, burning down their own cities, damaging their own universities, becoming violent with anyone that doesn't think like them, and the list goes on and on. Surely you didn't mean what that last quote says. I know you couldn't possibly believe that.

I see people bitching about the left, but the only person to have been shot at a protest was a lefty. I see people complaining about the rights of the right, but when Milo outs transgendered people without their permission, I hear nothing but crickets and soft breeze from the right. I see you guys on the right getting all hyped up about building a wall to keep the Mexicans and the terrorists, or the Mexican terrorists, or who ever the hell out of your country, because you are all so, wet pants terrified of becoming dead in a terror attack, or a cartel attack... But when white nationalists shoot up a church or any other kind of location, its not terror related, its a lone wolf, or the individual is deranged, or some other LIE.

What I see from the right these days, is a total lack of credibility. You have shown that the last eight years they spent whining about Obamas every last action (many of which extended rights to people who should always have had them, and are now being destroyed by Mr Jeff Sessions by the way), were entirely partisan. You know why I know that your complaint was partisan? Because I complained about Mr Obama when his actions were anti-liberty, and anti-freedom. I bitched about the determination of the left to in any way alter the second amendment, because I respect the right to bear arms. I complained about Mr Obama when he failed to address serious concerns about the legality of certain programs that his government were running, I complained when agencies run under his Presidency, did things that were entirely wrong. I do NOT think in a partisan fashion. The fact that you are not as angry about what Trump represents as anyone on the left, shows you up to be nothing more than a trench dweller, one who would blow the trumpet of his or her party, no matter who happened to be in it, or what they happened to be about.

Let me tell you this. You think that Trump, a man who thinks that waterboarding is too soft, is a good example of an American president, you think that anyone who supports Trump, given even that singular fact, is a good example of an American, and you are welcome to your opinion. But your opinion and reality have nothing to do with one another.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Dear. God. No.

Go away Clinton. Go far away.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Do you partisans ever sleep?

Nope we are to busy dealing with the snowflakes! It has snowed a lot this year.

Much like the wizard of Oz spring is coming and all the little snowflakes will be melting, melting, melting.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Clearly there's no point in debating with you if you think you're telling me facts right now. I say you're giving me opinions so we'll just agree to disagree. If we don't, we'll keep spinning our wheels.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Is the Democratic Party really that dumb? Four more years of Trump in that case.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
She might, but she'll get absolutely annihilated by Tulsi Gabbard in the primaries. Hillary just needs to climb into a hole.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

My guess is the left will offer up either Joe Biden or Michelle Obama in 2020...

Joe will be way too old by then and besides he always lost the primaries so he has always been a weak candidate.
Moochelle is a joke, no way.

Pocahantas will keep all runners at bay with her rain dance and tomahawk chops, following the example of Hillary by not letting anyone else run. Except maybe some commie who doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell so she can do some debate spots to look relevant.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes
Is the Democratic Party really that dumb? Four more years of Trump in that case.

They will do some soul searching and come back with a Black Power race divider who is also a Muslim convert who has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. Probably nominate one of them BLM pedos.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

trump himself complained about the electoral college in 2012 calling it a disaster.

as for a solution i would propose that the loser of the presidential election automatically becomes the vice president. potus and vpotus would therefore be forced to work together towards a common goal of keeping our country safe and generous yet prosperous. pipe dream i know.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I really really really hope she does not run again.
It was my dislike for her and her campaign and not my support for Trump that motivated me to spend so much of my free time spreading anti Hillary memes and comments on Facebook, twitter, YouTube, other websites and comment sections.

I feel she would motivate me to do it again.

and I am not even Russian lol
edit on 14-2-2017 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
America is SO SICK of the Clintons that there's already a campaign started, to keep Chelsea from becoming the party nominee in 2020.

The fast growing "Never Chelsea" movement: www.washingtontimes.com...
edit on 2/14/2017 by carewemust because: No more Clintons

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I hope not. She be 73 years old in the 2020 election.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

That # bag should be in prison

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join