It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton will run for president. Again. According to politico

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

No inside information informs this prediction. No argument is advanced as to whether her run is a good or a bad idea—there are many ways to make a case either way. Instead this is just a statement of simple facts (if facts mean anything anymore, that is). And the facts are clear that the former secretary of state is doing everything she needs to do to run for the White House one more time. If she finds a path to do so, she will take it. And I can prove it.
link

Seriously if this is the best the left can do we will definitely have Trump for the next 8 years!

From what I've seen from the left they have no real answer to Trump.

That skank needs to realize that it wasn't America's love of Trump that got him elected it was America's hatred of Clinton that got Trump elected.

I see no one on the left to challenge Trump in the next election! Sanders more than likely wont survive the next 4 years and God willing neither will Clinton.

So who have you got for us next progressives? Who is the best you got?

Well sanders and warren are good options.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

originally posted by: Daughter2
If the left really cares about winning they will start working on grooming the next new idea person.

With their level of insanity their best bet would be to get a mixed raced, disabled transgender muslim, they love a buzzword, if that person openly admits to having Isis gang rape Sympathies they are onto a winner, (In their mind) CNN would literally wank themselves to death with that one, gotta love the regressive left..

RA

Gotta make sure they were related to slaves, too.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Right. America,hates her and every thing she stands for.

That's why she got three million more votes than the Orange Clown.

That tells me that people in California and New York like what she stands for. The majority of people in the states that counted the most hated what she stood for. There's no running from that. You can throw that 3 million number up all you want. Take away the land of fruits and nuts and Trump takes the popular vote, too. But she DID get 55 electoral votes for those extra 3 million votes.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
It amazes me that on a conspiracy website that the left vs right paradigm has taken over to biblical levels.Its meet the new boss same as the old boss you never had a choice tptb couldn't work with.Bush contributed Iraq and Afghanistan to the plan Obama Libya Syria and Yemen.Now we have Trump backing Saudi Arabia and Israel and Iran has just found 30 billion barrels of oil and the one guy in the administration against a war with Iran just got tossed....guess what happens next,the Neocon plan continues...you've all been had

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I got the perfect camapign slogan too!

"hillary 2020 cause # it we want to lose!"

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

the way i see it the electoral college is meant so that the urban populations and high population states can't hijack the election, well now it seems the rural states and states with low populations have highjacked the election. like it or not most of us have been calling for an end to the electoral college for years but now trump supporters defend it now because their guy won.
edit on 14-2-2017 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

a reply to: Lagomorphe

Do you partisans ever sleep?

Nope we are to busy dealing with the snowflakes! It has snowed a lot this year.

Much like the wizard of Oz spring is coming and all the little snowflakes will be melting, melting, melting.

You made the thread. You had nothing to 'deal' with.

Did you have something to add about the topic of the thread you entered? This is about Hillary running again, not a reply to another off topic post.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

The right are anti-freedom, anti-liberty, and therefore anti-American. They do not like equality, which is the only way a nation can actually HAVE freedom and liberty (you know, when everyone has the same freedoms and liberties, regardless of their gender, sexuality, skin tone, nation of origin, stuff like that) because, as you must know, either everyone has freedom and liberty, or no one has it, regardless of appearances to the contrary.

It was the right leaning Bush administration which expanded the already constitutionally questionable intelligence programs, which together became famous after the Snowden Revelations. It was the Bush administration which opened Guantanamo Bay. It was the Bush administration which began handing military gear to police, it was the Bush administration which created the NDAA and put it into motion. It was the Bush administration which took the US to war in Iraq over an event that the country had nothing to do with, it was the Bush administration which sought to take away freedom and liberty from citizens, in order to provide utterly irrelevant protection for their mortal flesh. These things did not start with Obama. They did not issue from the left at all.

And, for what it is worth, if Obama had been properly left leaning, he would have ended mass surveillance, ended Guantanamo Bay, ended the NDAA, immediately removed all intelligence and military assets from the Middle East, and used the money saved by not having people on active duty, cleaning up the mess that the moron who came before him left in the middle east, not with bullets, or construction firms, or anything else the United States could have made a buck out of, but by asking what would be necessary to actually get the place back to par, and simply giving that money to the charities that would be doing the work. But none of that crap happened at all, because he is not left leaning, but a corporatist.

The left are not unpatriotic. They merely believe, rightly, that in order to do honour to their nation, they must behave with honour toward others, with respect, with compassion and mercy, before childish, limp pricked wrath.

Good God dude, I can't tell if you're being over-excessively obtuse or just very very sarcastic. I really hope you're just being sarcastic because what you've been saying is complete and total garbage.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: TrueBrit

Speaking as a trans the left doesn't care about equality either. If we did we'd push for human rights and equality as a whole, not competing sub groups, and ignoring where the majority suffers. In order to achieve equality we need to work together for equality for all together.

I really don't get his premise. Trump has gays, transgenders, blacks, Hispanics, and people from all over the spectrum in his corner because he's been reaching out to them for unity, and ironically it's the left that have been silencing these people and getting violent with them. I think True Brit is getting terrible news articles.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I hope they DO run her in 2020. By the age of 75, I don't think she will be healthy enough, but I guess she would make an even better puppet with some new strings.

If they are touting this baloney, that means she was bought and paid for, and by hook or by crook, tbtb NEED their puppet in power.

Illegal aliens voted in our federal elections. That is going to come out in the not to distant future. Hillary did not win the popular vote of The American People by much, if at all, after subtracting non-citizen votes.

The Washington, D.C. swamp has been a putrid mess full of vile human beings sucking off the American populace long enough. The clean-up by the Trump administration may look messy for awhile, but the job will get done.

They are having to fight the status quo, the swamp vermin, and a corrupt cabal of international thieves in order to do it, but those of us who support the clean-up and the work crew that's doing the job, need to stand up and help. The msm along with the corrupt political establishment have to be exposed every chance we get.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Show me where I am factually incorrect, as to the actions of Bush, and their context within the Obama presidency? Show me where I have erred in understanding the REALITY of grass roots, left wing ideals, in suggesting that if Obama had any of them himself, then all the things Bush put in motion would have been stopped dead, within a heart beat of his arrival in the Oval Office, including mass surveillance, which has no purpose other than the destruction of the liberty of US citizens.

Go ahead, and explain to me where you think my error is, and I will show you where yours resides.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Right. America,hates her and every thing she stands for.

That's why she got three million more votes than the Orange Clown.

Ha ha.

She would never run again. You guys missed that opportunity.
You all lost that so badly.
Now look what you have...
so SAD!

LOL

LOL she had to cheat Bernie to win! SAD!

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: JinMI
Someone needs to stop playing with that poor womans' emotions.

Buwaha! Fits perfectly. Not sure if she is serious about running but it kinda scares me in that what will be they're strategy next time? If burning and looting doesn't work... Oh my
Scary.

Yeah, these people are "by any means necessary" people... If the left didn't care that she cheated her own guy out of the race in the primaries, or that she sent classified information illegally, or that she lied to us about Benghazi, what WOULD it take for them to denounce her?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

No inside information informs this prediction. No argument is advanced as to whether her run is a good or a bad idea—there are many ways to make a case either way. Instead this is just a statement of simple facts (if facts mean anything anymore, that is). And the facts are clear that the former secretary of state is doing everything she needs to do to run for the White House one more time. If she finds a path to do so, she will take it. And I can prove it.
link

Seriously if this is the best the left can do we will definitely have Trump for the next 8 years!

That skank needs to realize that it wasn't America's love of Trump that got him elected it was America's hatred of Clinton that got Trump elected.

I see no one on the left to challenge Trump in the next election! Sanders more than likely wont survive the next 4 years and God willing neither will Clinton.

Warren is crazier than a #house rat. Her only goal is to piss anyone off that doesn't think like her.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

the way i see it the electoral college is meant so that the urban populations and high population states can't hijack the election, well now it seems the rural states and states with low populations have highjacked the election. like it or not most of us have been calling for an end to the electoral college for years but now trump supporters defend it now because their guy won.

When has anyone ever called for the electoral college to end, besides when Bush beat Gore? And I've never seen "Trump supporters" complain about it.

But anyways, what's your solution if neither of those work? States rights and we all elect our own officials and govern ourselves?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

So... you are trans, correct?

If so, I am sure you will be interested to know, that:

truthfeed.com...

Look into the history of Trumps top picks for high office, and you will find that every single last one of them, is the sort of person who would think nothing of taking your rights as a human being away, simply because they do not understand you.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Ok, sure. These are outright lies:

The right are anti-freedom, anti-liberty, and therefore anti-American. They do not like equality,

There is absolutely NOTHING anti-American about the right. We're the ones getting our free speech silenced by the left, ironically over a gay guy dating a black man, and a woman that had her access blocked so she couldn't enter a school, and others have been getting silenced by the left. Needless to say all their protests and violence. These protesters and agitators are the very definition of a terrorist (a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.)

It was the Bush administration which began handing military gear to police

Bill and Hillary Clinton ramped up law enforcement in the 90's to bring urban neighborhoods high in crime to heel. They're the ones who put that into motion.

It was the Bush administration which took the US to war in Iraq over an event that the country had nothing to do with, it was the Bush administration which sought to take away freedom and liberty from citizens,

Ok, I get that Bush took us into war, but he didn't do it without the "Yes" votes of many democrats, including Hillary Clinton, Harry Reid, and Joe Biden to name a few of the over 100 that voted yes. What I don't get, is how the Bush Admin sought to take away freedom and liberty from citizens. That's strictly your opinion. And the reason Obama didn't do any of what you said he should have done is because he had no idea what he was doing. He was a mouthpiece and a puppet doing only as he was told.

The left are not unpatriotic. They merely believe, rightly, that in order to do honour to their nation, they must behave with honour toward others, with respect, with compassion and mercy, before childish, limp pricked wrath.

Come on man. Seriously. The left are acting like anti-American, anti-Constitutionalist terrorists. Not all of them, but all of their loud mouths are. They're silencing free speech, burning down their own cities, damaging their own universities, becoming violent with anyone that doesn't think like them, and the list goes on and on. Surely you didn't mean what that last quote says. I know you couldn't possibly believe that.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

You're making a big deal out of Sessions cracking down on an Obama measure that forces schools to create transgender bathrooms across the country?

FORCES schools. Whatever happened to choice with the left? I didn't think you guys liked having things forced.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

link

Warren is crazier than a #house rat. Her only goal is to piss anyone off that doesn't think like her.

That sounds like Trump lol.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

She's a pathetic hag. I hope she is utterly disappointed yet again. You SUCK Hillary!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join