It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton will run for president. Again. According to politico

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

Michelle????? What in the world? Based on what experience? Oh for godssakes

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

omg looking into her mouth in that second pic is like looking into the Abyss........

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

The right are anti-freedom, anti-liberty, and therefore anti-American. They do not like equality, which is the only way a nation can actually HAVE freedom and liberty (you know, when everyone has the same freedoms and liberties, regardless of their gender, sexuality, skin tone, nation of origin, stuff like that) because, as you must know, either everyone has freedom and liberty, or no one has it, regardless of appearances to the contrary.

It was the right leaning Bush administration which expanded the already constitutionally questionable intelligence programs, which together became famous after the Snowden Revelations. It was the Bush administration which opened Guantanamo Bay. It was the Bush administration which began handing military gear to police, it was the Bush administration which created the NDAA and put it into motion. It was the Bush administration which took the US to war in Iraq over an event that the country had nothing to do with, it was the Bush administration which sought to take away freedom and liberty from citizens, in order to provide utterly irrelevant protection for their mortal flesh. These things did not start with Obama. They did not issue from the left at all.

And, for what it is worth, if Obama had been properly left leaning, he would have ended mass surveillance, ended Guantanamo Bay, ended the NDAA, immediately removed all intelligence and military assets from the Middle East, and used the money saved by not having people on active duty, cleaning up the mess that the moron who came before him left in the middle east, not with bullets, or construction firms, or anything else the United States could have made a buck out of, but by asking what would be necessary to actually get the place back to par, and simply giving that money to the charities that would be doing the work. But none of that crap happened at all, because he is not left leaning, but a corporatist.

The left are not unpatriotic. They merely believe, rightly, that in order to do honour to their nation, they must behave with honour toward others, with respect, with compassion and mercy, before childish, limp pricked wrath.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Some people remind me an AI that was programmed to do something and will try to do it no matter the circumstances.
edit on 14-2-2017 by KiwiNite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
If any D from last year should run again, it's Bernie.

And he has his own problems (mainly - he caved into supporting HRC - big No! No!)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
3rd times a charm?Lol

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Will she be running from jail?

You really don't think there won't be a response from flynn??

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Maybe this is the problem?

@RUN_FOR_PRESIDENT
IF (WIN==TRUE) THEN END PROGRAM
IF (LOSE==TRUE) THEN GOTO @RUN_FOR_PRESIDENT

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

My guess is the left will offer up either Joe Biden or Michelle Obama in 2020...

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Biden will be 78 by then; perhaps old age will keep him out of the race.

My ridiculous prediction will be Al Franken for POTUS 2020. SNL is already becoming the goto for Trump satire. Sprinkle in a little lib policies and show how Trumps are out of line.
edit on 14-2-2017 by hitparader because: removed the word "way" from "out of line" as to not be too overly dramatic.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

I was pro Bernie last time, wouldn't be again. No point in him trying his image has become too tarnished.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Speaking as a trans the left doesn't care about equality either. If we did we'd push for human rights and equality as a whole, not competing sub groups, and ignoring where the majority suffers. In order to achieve equality we need to work together for equality for all together.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Someone needs to stop playing with that poor womans' emotions.

Buwaha! Fits perfectly. Not sure if she is serious about running but it kinda scares me in that what will be they're strategy next time? If burning and looting doesn't work... Oh my
Scary.
edit on 14-2-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Yes?

The actual left ARE about those things. Centrist fools, fence sitting administrations however, may not be.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
what if trump does so terribly that it sends the american lemmings running in to hillarys hands in 2020? that would be a scary thought!

well i would be more interested in a gary johnson presidency, that unfortunate aleppo sound bite made him sound like a fool but i really feel his fiscally responsible socially tolerant format could help the united states get itself together.

corey booker seems to have the charisma to make a run at it. i do not know enough about him or his politics to make a judgement on his leadership skills.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Not just the hate of Clinton, but also disgusted and fed up with not getting the hope and change they were promised. I can't think of anyone in the Middle Class who had a better life under Obama than Bush. Clinton ran on four more years of that.

They don't help things when their loudest mouth pieces are silencing free speech and screaming for the country to resist. The last time democrats screamed resist was in 1964. They've only represented 3 of the last 9 presidents since that time. So go ahead and let them keep screaming to resist, it's what they do best and it's what costs them elections in the long run.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

No inside information informs this prediction. No argument is advanced as to whether her run is a good or a bad idea—there are many ways to make a case either way. Instead this is just a statement of simple facts (if facts mean anything anymore, that is). And the facts are clear that the former secretary of state is doing everything she needs to do to run for the White House one more time. If she finds a path to do so, she will take it. And I can prove it.
link

Seriously if this is the best the left can do we will definitely have Trump for the next 8 years!

From what I've seen from the left they have no real answer to Trump.

That skank needs to realize that it wasn't America's love of Trump that got him elected it was America's hatred of Clinton that got Trump elected.

I see no one on the left to challenge Trump in the next election! Sanders more than likely wont survive the next 4 years and God willing neither will Clinton.

So who have you got for us next progressives? Who is the best you got?

Do you partisans ever sleep?

Hey man, I thought you were fed up with these threads?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

No inside information informs this prediction. No argument is advanced as to whether her run is a good or a bad idea—there are many ways to make a case either way. Instead this is just a statement of simple facts (if facts mean anything anymore, that is). And the facts are clear that the former secretary of state is doing everything she needs to do to run for the White House one more time. If she finds a path to do so, she will take it. And I can prove it.
link

Seriously if this is the best the left can do we will definitely have Trump for the next 8 years!

From what I've seen from the left they have no real answer to Trump.

That skank needs to realize that it wasn't America's love of Trump that got him elected it was America's hatred of Clinton that got Trump elected.

I see no one on the left to challenge Trump in the next election! Sanders more than likely wont survive the next 4 years and God willing neither will Clinton.

So who have you got for us next progressives? Who is the best you got?

The skank needs to realize that it wasn't America's love of Trump that got him elected it was America's hatred of...

The media. The media. The media, and globalist agendas in all shapes and forms.

Clinton is simply a tool for this and more will be forged in zion's lair, lest we fall slack, and
wax too optimistic. Did you watch the Cubs in the final hours of their battle to overcome
a century of suck? My God, I saw guys stand there, the bat in hand, watching a long fly hit the fair/foul marker, or home run basket! Like they were expecting a BJ while they waited.

The Cubs really did not deserve the victory they got, and if we don't learn from them, we are doomed to a complete washing away of the temporary stay against globalism.

We know this. They know this. Now we should pray that Trump knows this, because he is
prone to classic Achille's heel weak spots, such as a need to be adored, vaunted, and various
other vanities. He is clumsy, and maybe he hinders himself with haste, but he is naked, see-through
almost to a fault. And he didn't need this. He does have a crude and simple constitution, so let him be a useful instrument where we fell feint of heart for perceiving the globalist wall of evil.

You could not force me to do the job.

# 671
edit on 14-2-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: "Oops, sorry," Paul shrugged. "I felt like I had some beanies and wanted some more." "You bastard!" John spat, "that's the first time

edit on 14-2-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: "I think she's great John," he confided one day.

edit on 14-2-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: "But there's one thing wrong. She's got teeth like a horse."

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
If Hillary is going to run again, she will have to come up with some new original ways to lie and cheat her way to the top.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
The left has plenty of people - most people on the left wanted Bernie not Hillary. I think Bernie would have won against Trump.

I can totally see Michelle running either as Vice President or President.

Hillary running is a bad idea - she is a poster child for traditional politics and people hate that.

In fours years, not much will have changed from the average person and they will be looking for the next outsider. If the left really cares about winning they will start working on grooming the next new idea person.

You know what the problem is with a "new idea person" though? Their ideas aren't welcome. You have to be in lock step on the left to get any ground. If they want to win again, they'll have to stop pandering incessantly to the minorities and pushing the white working class away. That means, by the standards of your average left winger, that they'll to become racists.
edit on 14-2-2017 by LSU0408 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join