It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton will run for president. Again. According to politico

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

She barely survived this last election. I don't see another run in her future.

And with the foundation falling apart, her supply of children's blood to sustain her will be running out.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
So they gonna throw away couple billion more dollars on another failed campaign . Be cheaper for them to send the hag to retirement home where she belongs .

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I hope this is a joke...
a reply to: crazyewok

I sure hope so, but nothing from the political spectrum of tolerance surprises me anymore.

So they gonna throw away couple billion more dollars on another failed campaign . Be cheaper for them to send the hag to retirement home where she belongs .

Don't you know she is a vampire, and vampires never die?

edit on 14-2-2017 by Diisenchanted because: to add

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Right. America,hates her and every thing she stands for.

That's why she got three million more votes than the Orange Clown.

Ha ha.

She would never run again. You guys missed that opportunity.
You all lost that so badly.
Now look what you have...
so SAD!

LOL

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

America doesn't "hate" Hillary. Most of the states liked Donald Trump more than Hillary. It's that simple.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The left aren't Americans they are globalists!

There is a difference.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I am sure she will be retired on anti-epileptic/parkinson meds by then and retired...that, or in jail.

#Vault7
edit on 14-2-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Clinton running again would be the most unmitigated disaster for the United States, and I say that with absolute certainty. There is no escaping the fact that the woman has all the appeal of a steamy night with an ebola patient, with regard to her desirability as a Presidential candidate.

The Democrats need to swing to the left, entirely away from the corporatism which has infected both parties upper echelons, and make themselves the slaves of the people, as they ought to be, rather than the agents of business interests, interests which run counter to the needs of the nation.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Even if she attempted it big donors aren't going to back a third run. But even she knows this was her last shot as did many democrats. This is why I think she was able to run in the first place. Many felt Obama stole it from her and arguably did. But just like that old horse your taking to the glue factory this mare is done.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

i think if the world stopped thinking and talking about HC she might disappear.
my theory anyway, Worth a try!

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Perhaps she doesn't know anything else at this point...other than to keep trying, like she is caught in a loop of some sort.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
She need to go sit down somewhere. Eat some butterscotch candies or something. Her time is done. I would love for another woman to run though.
edit on 14-2-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I`d love another MSM compilation of them all laughing at DT running for POTUS, though I`m sure they will take him more seriously next time.

He had next to 0 support from the MSM and Hillary had nearly all. A win for the people, priceless.

Just a snippet...

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

No inside information informs this prediction. No argument is advanced as to whether her run is a good or a bad idea—there are many ways to make a case either way. Instead this is just a statement of simple facts (if facts mean anything anymore, that is). And the facts are clear that the former secretary of state is doing everything she needs to do to run for the White House one more time. If she finds a path to do so, she will take it. And I can prove it.
link

Seriously if this is the best the left can do we will definitely have Trump for the next 8 years!

From what I've seen from the left they have no real answer to Trump.

That skank needs to realize that it wasn't America's love of Trump that got him elected it was America's hatred of Clinton that got Trump elected.

I see no one on the left to challenge Trump in the next election! Sanders more than likely wont survive the next 4 years and God willing neither will Clinton.

So who have you got for us next progressives? Who is the best you got?

Do you partisans ever sleep?

Back at ya

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
This sounds like a great plan for the Democratic Party. She already aligns with their racist rhetoric. Hell, she even started it. Not much else to say about her or the Democtratic party. The only things they've been good at is being racist towards white people. Maybe instead of campaigning she can just lead her supporters to riot in the cities. They all seem to enjoy that. It may even keep them busy enough to not bring their violence to the next Republicans rallies.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
"Progressive" seems to be synonymous with "whoever the Democrat candidate is" today based on how some phrase their statements and questions. Meanwhile, many of us who consider ourselves progressives are sitting here lamenting, "Neither Clinton nor Obama were progressives, but corporatist center leftists, and in her case, with a strong streak of authoritarianism arguably to boot."

I didn't support her, and I hope against hope that she stays far, far away from the party personally. For the DNC to not only win, but more importantly, actually serve the people again, it must learn the lessons of this election - that it cannot ignore the people who its own policies - both foreign and domestic economic - have caused great pain and burdens for, nor can it ignore the progressive wing of its own base and condescend to or patronize it as if policies which are no more radical than the New Deal was are somehow madness.

If they continue going with the Schumers, the Clintons, et al, I suspect they will simply lose again, as it proves they have learned nothing imho. Any and all allies to big money in politics are no longer going to be embraced by parts of their (increasingly former) base.

Sadly, at the moment her Super-PAC are one of the big entities trying to analyze why they lost and conceive their strategy for next time. They need to recognize that there's a reason they lost imo, accept that, and allow the party to transform. Otherwise, they're simply not listening in my view.

Peace.

edit on 2/14/2017 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
I don't see a Dem winning the next bid for POTUS, but I also don't see Trump accomplishing it either.

In four years ... after all the tears have dried and the salt has been swept up ... people will see Trump's not that bad a guy.

Good to see you back to the boards!! I missed ya!!

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Everyone knows that if you don't drive a stake through their hearts, they just keep coming back.

Wait, that was vampires.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Do you partisans ever sleep?

Nope we are to busy dealing with the snowflakes! It has snowed a lot this year.

Much like the wizard of Oz spring is coming and all the little snowflakes will be melting, melting, melting.

You made the thread. You had nothing to 'deal' with.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
There's no way she's going to be alive in 4 years

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join