It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports Coming in that Michael Flynn Has Resigned.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: Wookiep

"blood coming out of....wherever" how would you interpret that statement. And please, do not interpret it as a human lacking all the elements of vocal tone and cadence, as these things play a part in the implication of statements. The way something is SAID directly effects what is implied.

How did he say that, did you listen to his tone, did you listen to shifting in cadence. HE knew exactly what he meant without having to say it. It is only you sycophants who sit there, and literally turn off the part of your brain that notices these things, only focusing on the verbs, nouns, conjunctions and adverbs, completely ignoring the cadence.

But I don't want to thread drift any further; it wasn't my intention (in this thread at least lol)

Why does it matter, even IF he meant what you want him to have meant?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I feel like this poster is reacting on emotion and nothing more. They have already called me a "sycophant" on numerous occasions.

I think that poster is pointing out exactly what is wrong with the left right now.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I do dislike Trump. I do not like manipulators. I do not like people who prey on the fears of the ignorant, nor do I like people who prey on the fears of the underdogs. That is what he is doing He does not care for the people. He is a hollow soul, a man with NO substance, no soul, no love, only hatred and I can see it seeping out of his pores. He is a narcissist only fueled by his supply, only fueled by self-interest.

He is a narcissist love-bombing his supporters by passing EO after EO to give the appearance of transparency. He is preparing you to be so high off his appearance of 'listening to you', that when he decides NOT to listen to you, when he decides to destroy this country, you will be so shocked, you won't know how to respond. Love bombing is a common tool of the narcissist.

But again, I look to the future, and when you see the future, your words take on a prophetic vibe, and we all know how common folk view prophets. They are fools, of course.

edit on 14-2-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: masterofuniverse

It has nothing to do with the beautiful lovely people of Russia.
It has to do with dictator communist leaders.
They are the problem.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You don't think it was voluntary do you?

I'm sure it was requested.
It surely was accepted.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Obama passed EO after EO, many people expressed disdain for it when he did it right here on ATS. Why didn't that make you as emotional as you are now? Was it because he is black? Be honest now. Racism exists on ALL sides.

I don't like EO's either. I didn't like Obama's EO's and I don't like Trump's EO's. EVERYTHING should go through due process. (congress etc) So did you cry as hard when Obama did it??

I don't believe you cared at all. I believe that you are a soul-less globalist, who only cares about the left leaning agenda. What about that, you "sycophant"??

The hypocrisy is why the left is a failure. If lefties can't reign in the hypocrisy and double standards, then THAT will be why Trump and the republicans will own the house, senate and presidency for at least 8 more years.

Seriously libs? Stop being so stupid.

edit on 14-2-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

I agree. The master prestidigitator. Look over there.
Not over here.

It's gonna come out that trump is a puppet for Putin.
Possibly even a real Manchurian candidate.
And that Russia somehow rigged the election.
I mean come on...no body liked trump.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I do dislike Trump. I do not like manipulators. I do not like people who prey on the fears of the ignorant, nor do I like people who prey on the fears of the underdogs.

Then why the interest in politics? All qualities of a politician and something that Trump had/has going is that he wasn't one. Within reason anyway.

He is preparing you to be so high off his appearance of 'listening to you', that when he decides NOT to listen to you, when he decides to destroy this country, you will be so shocked, you won't know how to respond.

How exactly will he accomplish that? He has passed zero new laws and should he decide to, he still has a congress to go through and a SCOTUS. Remember his pick? Dems liked him too.

Doomsday scenarios regarding government takeover tend to fall apart when you take in the grand scheme of separation of powers and a vast military.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Of course not. That would have been entirely different and require several house committees and hearings and public vilification.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   

She's a mime connected by umbilical to trump. Mindless puppet.
If that's not true then she's simply stupid and doesn't deserve the job.either way
Buh bye.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Your a puppet!

It's so silly to try and tear down people with your petty "stupid" insults. Regardless on how you feel about them, they have accomplished more for themselves than I'm sure you will. Moreover, they don't have a cloud of death or blood money surrounding them.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

You're not going to get a rational response that will lead to any kind of real discussion. You'll just get some label slapped on you. This is what the left does now, and it's also why they are now combative while realizing their ideology is nothing but nonsense.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

Isn't it funny what passes for honorable these days?
What passes for honorable or presidential.
I'm not bored that's for sure.
I am however a bit terrified.
I have a son eligible for the draft.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

You're not going to get a rational response that will lead to any kind of real discussion. You'll just get some label slapped on you. This is what the left does now, and it's also why they are now combative while realizing their ideology is nothing but nonsense.

I'm aware. My skin isn't so thin that I need to respond to insults in kind. I do however like attempting discussion with members who prove the capacity for it. I am here to discuss afterall!

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Wookiep

I'm aware. My skin isn't so thin that I need to respond to insults in kind. I do however like attempting discussion with members who prove the capacity for it. I am here to discuss afterall!

Good luck!

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Yours isn't quite the popular opinion of the past eight years. Hate to tell you.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I love how in the post you are quoting, I am highlighting things related to Donald Trumps actual personality, and in your post, you make a random mention of race.

How long will you keep running to Obama to protect your NPD supreme leader? 5 months in? 10 months? 2 years?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Whenever you're ready for a real discussion instead of twitter-like rants and one liners, seek me out.

How boudat?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IamALWAYSright

originally posted by: IamALWAYSright

originally posted by: windword

This is good news! Kellyanne is should follow suit. Do the classy thing Kellyanne!

Why?

Is there some sort of proof of wrong doing where she should resign as an advisor?

Idiocy.

I just witnessed eight years of it. Your turn to sit for eight more.

4 more... or an impeachment

I'll even accept a resignation. Ala Nixon.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Obama isn't my president, I'm over it.

Give some examples of what in Trumps horrible personality that you are triggered by. We'll talk about that.

(I do plan to sleep soon, but I'll stay here as long as I can. Maybe tomorrow we can talk some more!)
edit on 14-2-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join