It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports Coming in that Michael Flynn Has Resigned.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

No #, sherlock. I just said that. But the opinion held by myself is much stronger than your weak ass opinion that someone vindictively shut off the feed.

They shut off the feed, but she could still hear him? For minutes after? If they cut him off then she shouldn't be able to hear anything, period. Why would they cut HER feed to him? He was the one who couldn't hear her. She didn't say it was fake news, he did, why not cut his feed so the PUBLIC couldn't hear. WE could still hear him talking, and she could too.

Clearly technical difficulties, but that common sense information doesn't matter because that fact is infact, an opinion right? Carry on, soldier.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Carry on, soldier.

Lol, thanks. I will. I will strive to do it without the condescending tone you are spewing out. I have to try hard though. It's not easy on ATS sometimes, even in the Mud-Pit, LOL. No guarantees now!!

March on, soldier!!

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

If you are a Trump sycophant, expect no less. You are the lowest of the low, and every bit of condescension directed towards you is deserved.
edit on 14-2-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

And what of the CTRL+Left in the streets beating up/harassing/threatening Trump supporters? Where do they rank on your scale?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

They are just as deplorable as the Trump sycophants roaming these boards rationalizing the irrational. Oh, you didn't see that answer coming eh?

Again, I am not left, or right, I am American. I just happened to be laser focused on the Trump sycophants at the moment because I find you to be the worst kind of people with the potential to bring about a level of devotion that would no doubt compromise the democracy, more so than a bunch of isolated hooligans harassing and threatening people.

Trump sycophancy is the worst I have seen in all my years. It's on Jim Jones level of cultism and that is why I focus on it more than the left's whiny temper tantrums.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

I'm not surprised at all. I wasn't aware is all. If you find (you) me as a deep red Trump supporter, you obviously haven't cared to peruse my post history. I stand on the right because that is where the spectrum falls at point current, not by choice. My values have not changed.

Not that you asked, but the actions of the CTRL+Left far surpass mere words from the right so far. That further pushes anyone, left or right, away that has a few brain cells to rub together.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Um...

This is literally another bullet point on the Dossier.

AND, to make this all worse Sally Yates, the AG that was fired by the Trump Admin, warned the administration about this very thing:

Sally Yates Warned The White House That Flynn Was Possibly Compromised By The Russians

The acting attorney general informed the Trump White House late last month that she believed Michael Flynn had misled senior administration officials about the nature of his communications with the Russian ambassador to the United States, and warned that the national security adviser was potentially vulnerable to Russian blackmail, current and former U.S. officials said. The message, delivered by Sally Q. Yates and a senior career national security official to the White House counsel, was prompted by concerns that ­Flynn, when asked about his calls and texts with the Russian diplomat, had told Vice ­President-elect Mike Pence and others that he had not discussed the Obama administration sanctions on Russia for its interference in the 2016 election, the officials said. It is unclear what the White House counsel, Donald McGahn, did with the information. Flynn resigned Monday night in the wake of revelations about his contacts with the Russian ambassador.

Hmmm...

Respected MI6 Agent
Russian Leaker of Dossier gets head bagged in meeting and shows up dead
Dossier coming true bullet point by bullet point
Acting Attorney General fired after warning White House
Flynn Resigns
White House Counsel Knew of Phone Calls since the 31st of January (at the latest)
More members of the Admin had knowledge so how could the president not...

Uh oh...

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Now, Trump can get a real badass put into his place. One that will shut down all the MSM that are causing national security issues by instigating actions against the office of the President of the United States of America.

In the interest of national security he can shut down Media. Let's see who Trump replaces him with.

That is a joke right?

The USA going full North Korea on its press is not a path you want to go down....

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I see more potential for destruction in the delusion of Trump sycophancy, than I do in impulsive temper tantrums. I am a future guy. When I look at the left throwing these tantrums, that's exactly what they are, tantrums, based in the present. Present emotions overtaking them. When I see a trump sycophant constantly defending and appealing to the will of an authoritarian, refusing to accept reality; distorting reality, creating a NEW reality rationalizing and normalizing things they would have condemned had it been any other person (not just one that is left leaning ---- any other right-winger) I see something much more sinister that has more negative consequences for the future of this nation.

I have on many occasions (not on this site though) called out the left for being cry babies. This site happens to be overrun with Trump sycophants so I focus on them now. But I have constantly told leftists to get over it.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Right. So anyone you decide to apply this new label on whom you now have presented as "sycophants" is subjected to ridicule, hate, etc etc. We have seen this before. Now you're saying "sycophant's" are Trump supporters? You are speaking to a libertarian who didn't vote for Trump, but I'm now in your classification of "sycophants" because I think the libs have gone off the rails?

Identity politics is a cancer, it's destroying America, but you're cool with that so who cares.

This is along the same sphere where those who don't agree with liberal ideals are labeled as "white supremacist" or "racist" and every other label you want to use to degrade people who aren't in your "camp".

I've got news for you, it's NOT working. These pathetic SHAMING tactics are backfiring. Try a NEW tactic.

edit on 14-2-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I may perhaps agree with you if I didn't think there were far more people who follow the extreme left than the extreme right. It is the same exact behavior that you describe from the Obama administration that paved the way for the fallout from HRC/Sanders supporters now.

I see mob mentality and foregoing of laws as a much larger threat. You clearly dislike Trump and those who tow the line for him. However, keep in mind, Trump has created zero new laws nor has he done anything unconstitutional (yet).

Actions vs Words at this point.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: rickymouse
Now, Trump can get a real badass put into his place. One that will shut down all the MSM that are causing national security issues by instigating actions against the office of the President of the United States of America.

In the interest of national security he can shut down Media. Let's see who Trump replaces him with.

That is a joke right?

The USA going full North Korea on its press is not a path you want to go down....

They do.

Now that they are in power they want to do everything possible so that they can remain in power.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Supporter = One who can criticize their candidate.

Sycophant = one who continuously make excuses for the inexcusable

Can you criticize Donald when that criticism is justified? No? Than you are a sycophant.

For example, you would criticize any other politician for talking about his penis size on Live TV at a debate, but you wouldn't do that for Donald. That would make you a sycophant, and I have no respect for you.

If you can criticize Obama for constantly using teleprompters and being unable to speak off the cuff (saying he can't speak impromptu or without an ear piece), but then not criticize Donald for refusing to read a prepared statement, and literally just echoing the words of the prime minister of Japan with no hint of substance, no hint of eloquence and no command of the english language, then you are a sycophant and I have no respect for you.

If you can criticize Hilary for her emails but you are perfectly fine with Donald hosting dinners at one of his properties, allowing all types of breaches of security, even to the point where it got so dark and people started using their cell phone lights (how easy can cellphones be compromised? hmm?) to help him see.. if you can criticize her for emails, and not be appalled by that obvious lack of consideration in regard to national security, then you are a sycophant and I Have no respect for you.

At the dinner, Donald commented to the prime minister. Told him to come to speak to some random couple who got married. And instead of discussing important matters as the president should, he made this remark:

"These guys been members for a long time.. they've paid me a fortune" - Donald Trump, bragging about how a couple paid him an enormous sum of money, instead of the missile North Korea launched.

If you can look at that, and see no problem with it, you are a sycophant and no respect is reserved for you. Personally.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Your labels are pointless.

Again, if you want a conversation, get rid of them.

Your posts are just crap. They reek of nastiness and bias. If you want a real conversation, act like a human being. No-one wants to listen to that #.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Oh, so we are back to being PC again? Which one is it? Is it Non-PC, or PC? Make up your mind Trump sycophants. You can't have both!

The supreme leader can call people disgusting, pigs, say they are on their periods. Mock disabled people, insult veterans, say the one thing him and his daughter has in common is sex, say he would date his daughter if she wasn't his daughter, but my overly opinionated post is .... nastiness and inhuman?

Haha, ah, I love it.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TheOneElectric

That's interesting info..the warning that Sally Yates provided. Maybe Flynn was the go-between facilitator of the hacked DNC documents.

Russia to Flynn to WikiLeaks.

If so, he saved our asses!

edit on 2/14/2017 by carewemust because: Hillary would have been a DISASTER of the highest magnitude!

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

None of those things happened the way you are portraying it. It's been the MSM narrative, but it's WRONG. Trump is not the best speaker, so I don't defend him entirely, but the main talking points you mention are completely false.

There has been NOTHING Trump has said that makes him a racist or misogynist, etc. The things you speak of, were ALL out of CONTEXT, and you're buying the mass media narrative ( and mass hysteria). Trump may be an out spoken spoken New Yorker, but he's NONE of the things you claim.

You need to relax, or all that hate inside you might kill you. Take a breath man, wow.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

"blood coming out of....wherever" how would you interpret that statement. And please, do not interpret it as a human lacking all the elements of vocal tone and cadence, as these things play a part in the implication of statements. The way something is SAID directly effects what is implied.

How did he say that, did you listen to his tone, did you listen to shifting in cadence. HE knew exactly what he meant without having to say it. It is only you sycophants who sit there, and literally turn off the part of your brain that notices these things, only focusing on the verbs, nouns, conjunctions and adverbs, completely ignoring the cadence.

But I don't want to thread drift any further; it wasn't my intention (in this thread at least lol)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: masterofuniverse
That's strange. AFAIK, Donald Trump has not lifted any sanctions on Russia. I don't think he needed to resign since it was a harmless conversation but maybe it's because he lied to Mike Pence.

I think it is because he lied about having the conversation.
The 'crime' itself has never been prosecuted so it's likely he could have ridden it out, had he not denied it. There must be a leak of the tape floating around.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

First, you're going to have to stop calling me a "sycophant". It makes for almost impossible discussion if all you want to do is insult.

Second. I need you to provide more info on this "blood coming out of......wherever" thing you are mentioning. I need context, not an emotional blow-out. I want to get where you are coming from. K?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join