It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports Coming in that Michael Flynn Has Resigned.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Obama was not acting on his then current authority.

He was specifically talking about some quid pro quo in the future, after the eclection.

What if Obam had lost? He then would have been a civilian negotiating future deals he would have no authority to,

Obama was obviously aware of the Russians awesome power to control USA elections and wanted to make sure they rigged it for him to win.

edit on 14-2-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Not good he is inferring on social media he's a scapecoat this is getting Nixonesque

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: cantthinkofausername
a reply to: Wookiep

The reason Trump and his followers hater the left media is because they call him on his BS. This fool gets his news from Briebart, Alex Jones and other BS sites such as Fox.

Trump and his media are not well liked because of the constant BS they spew.

That's fine if you wish to see it that way, but the MSM is ALL LIBERAL, even FOX news is biased against the pres because they hated him too before they were forced to accept him as President.

WHO spews the BS? Who are you listening to? The MSM? Because that would explain it, quite clearly. A LOT of mis-info concerning Trump is being reported daily, and it's your fault for not fact-checking.
edit on 14-2-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

It must have not been have been a big thing when Obama's family was promoting products. Your post is the first I heard of it. Even FOX didn't point it out last week, when the liberal press was piling on KellyAnne, for doing the same thing that Michelle Obama did.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: cantthinkofausername

The reason Trump and his followers hater the left media is because they call him on his BS. This fool gets his news from Briebart, Alex Jones and other BS sites such as Fox.

Trump and his media are not well liked because of the constant BS they spew.

I wonder if this story about Flynn having phone calls with Russian ambassadors would have gotten out if we relied on Alex Jones or Breitbart for White House News.

No wonder Trump is desperate to get disinformation agents in there.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
How is what Flynn allegedly did any worse than what Obama himself did when he was caught on a hot mic relaying a coded message to Putin?

Probably because we have absolutely no idea what Obama is talking about?

When was this recorded? If it was 2012 or 2014 then perhaps he just meant he was keeping off on some deal or talk or something like that until after the elections, and it's called playing politics, nothing illegal about that.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Well actually when Trump states a lie, it is easily fact checked. It is like he lives in his own bubble where he thinks people will believe everything he says without checking his statements.

Donald Trump's file

All his lies can be checked with accuracy.

One of the lies he stated and his followers believed...is this one.

"While on FAKE NEWS @CNN, Bernie Sanders was cut off for using the term fake news to describe the network. They said technical difficulties!"

— Donald Trump on Sunday, February 12th, 2017 in a tweet

Donald Trump wrongly says CNN cut off Bernie Sanders for calling network 'fake news'

What was actually said...

Burnett: "He says he knows nothing about it, hasn't seen any of these reports. Is that a problem?"
Sanders: "Well, I don't know, maybe he was watching CNN fake news, what do you think?"
Burnett: "You don't buy it?"
Sanders: "That was a joke."
Burnett: "I know it was a joke. I'm saying, you don't buy what he said, obviously?"

What actually happened..

Sanders’ audio cut out after Burnett acknowledged the joke, so CNN cut to commercial break. "It looks like we've lost connection with Senator Sanders," Burnett said. "So let's just try to get that back up. Do we have him back? OK. So what we're going to do is take a break, I don't want to waste our time, we only have the senator for a few minutes, we're going to take a break, we're going to come back and continue our conversation with Senator Sanders."

Burnett picked up the interview after the break, going on for nine more minutes to ask Sanders about the administration’s contentious travel ban, the Republican plans to replace the Affordable Care Act and Trump’s attacks on Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts.

Just one and so many out there, he does not like when he is called on BS, so he calls the news fake and so do his followers and they believe without fact checking.

So which is more wrong, a bunch of people who fact check or the people who believe blindly?
edit on 14-2-2017 by cantthinkofausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Oh, fox news reported it so it's definitely not fake news.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Here ya go. A whole page on confirmation bias.
www.occupydemocrats.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: IamALWAYSright

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: JinMI

This is good news! Kellyanne is should follow suit. Do the classy thing Kellyanne!

Why?

Is there some sort of proof of wrong doing where she should resign as an advisor?

Idiocy.
I thought my head would explode. Thank you lol

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: cantthinkofausername

Sigh. You're not reporting facts. You're reporting opinions. Whatever.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Trump has consistently said MSNBC, CNN, and other outlets are fake news (with the exception of FOX), I am simply saying it must be true because it is the news organization deemed credible by the Trump Team.

Bwhaha, you think that I am a leftist, that's cute. You are not my enemy; move along.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Sigh. You're not reporting facts. You're reporting opinions. Whatever.

So it is opinion that Sanders said it was joke, even though it was recorded on TV?

It is opinion that they continued with the interview after they supposedly cut him off?

It is opinion that they tried and did get him back when they lost connection?

So tell me what is a fact to you?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I'm still not sure if what Sanders said was a joke or a fact. It seems you've made up your mind, however.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Sanders is well known for his dry humor. Stop being willfully stupid.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

I'm still not sure if what Sanders said was a joke or a fact. It seems you've made up your mind, however.

Watch the video supplied in link and at 1:25 he states it is a joke then they lose feed but return with them reiterating that he was joking about CNN being fake news. She laughed both times so she did not take him seriously.

Those the facts.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion

Sanders is well known for his dry humor. Stop being willfully stupid.

Some would say you're being "willfully stupid", but I digress.

Opinions are awesome, we all have them!

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Even Erin acknowledged that she knew it was a joke, proving they are well aware of Sanders style of humor. Losing connection on CNN is a common thing.

Trump sycophants are willfully ignorant though; they will leave out common sense details to strengthen their case and reinforce their reality.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Yes, some opinions are stronger than others though. Get that vitamin D, because the opinion that it was a joke and it was just technical difficulties is much stronger, considering the fact that he was back on the air, and they continued the interview.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Well your vitamin D induced opinion is not fact. Thanks for acknowledging this.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join